Psychic reading confusion....

well, he really annoyed me last night so i have to admit i am quite looking forward to some peace and quiet! 9 days is a bit long though, sure i'll want him back by then! x

well, he really annoyed me last night so i have to admit i am quite looking forward to some peace and quiet! 9 days is a bit long though, sure i'll want him back by then! x

Oh no! Men....meh! lol Hope he didn't do anything bad.

You should have a pamper day of face masks, bubbles baths, nails etc.... x

nah, nothing too bad, just moaning about stuff; i think he forgets how lucky he is sometimes......

Anyway, he is making supper tonight so i'll let him off! x

nah, nothing too bad, just moaning about stuff; i think he forgets how lucky he is sometimes......

Anyway, he is making supper tonight so i'll let him off! x

My DH is a bit of a moany pants sometimes.

Hey I just noticed that baby jeffsar has gone from a poppy seed to an apple seed! xxx

i saw that this morning! seems a bit surreal it's grown so much, i mean, poppy seeds are tiny!!!

i'm a bit crampy today, and my logical side knows it's just streching pains etc. but my paranoid side is starting to get me worrying.... i'm sure it's nothing; PMA! x

i saw that this morning! seems a bit surreal it's grown so much, i mean, poppy seeds are tiny!!!

i'm a bit crampy today, and my logical side knows it's just streching pains etc. but my paranoid side is starting to get me worrying.... i'm sure it's nothing; PMA! x

Well.... I googled cramping quite a bit the other week as I had it as one of my symptoms....

https://www.familyresource.com/pregnancy/birth/cramping-early-pregnancy-symptom

That is a page I found. Hopefully it will put your mind at rest. x

is anyone watching the 'magicians' on bbc one? Stuart of Stuart and Barry was my best man! my son is totally confused as to why stuart is on tv, when he was at our house earlier! x

evening ladies :wave:

woohoo to the little apple seed jeffsar:thumbup:

i know, strange huh??:happydance:

how are you today? x

i'm ok was up at toys r us today looking for a bike for my youngest birthday in a few weeks ...couldnt help but go and look at the prams etc,total torture :dohh:

i know, i was so tempted yesterday; we were in looking for Magnext stuff....... But i didn't, i have willpower, who knew! x

i wish i had,i just cant help myself,they also had the back to nature sterilizer with loads of bits reduced from 120 to £50 total bargan

don't tell me stuff like that!!!!!

i looked at loads of stuff early on in the summer, and i think it made it worse when i MC'd, so this time, nothing until i've seen my healthy baby on a scan!x

yeah sounds like a good idea thats the way i have always been with my previous pregnancies :thumbup:

i've been suprisingly more relaxed than i thought i'd be; although i haven't been posting in first tri or joined a due date thread, i still feel better hiding out here with my pals! last time, i posted threads on every pain, twinge feeling and just got totally stressed. you lot are keeping me sane! x

thats what we are here for hopefully it'll be your turn to keep us sane soon

i hope so! i'll feel brave enough to move over if you are with me! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"