Psychic reading confusion....

morning girls :hi:

how is everyone today? Ebs, nice meal last night?x

morning girls :hi:

how is everyone today? Ebs, nice meal last night?x

Hiya! :wave:

Lovely meal last night! I was stuffed and it was worth every mouthful! lol Also been at in laws again today for tea :thumbup:

Got my scales working again tonight so I'll jump on them in the morning and pm you my embarrassing credentials... :blush:

Sorry I've not been online today. Went shopping this morning with my mum and then been at in laws the rest of the day. Bought a book on fertility and getting pregnant. DH just rolled his eyes... he thinks I'm obsessed. He thinks right. When I want something I do nothing but research it. lol

Hope you ladies are all ok and have had a good weekend. x

Morning Ladies!!

How are you all??

My friend had her gender scan on Friday and she said 2 hours before she left to go to her scan she ordered a gender reading from Aimee as I had been talking about it the night before and she predicted a girl for her so she went to her scan and BAM its a girl lol

Morning Ladies!!

How are you all??

My friend had her gender scan on Friday and she said 2 hours before she left to go to her scan she ordered a gender reading from Aimee as I had been talking about it the night before and she predicted a girl for her so she went to her scan and BAM its a girl lol

OMG!!!! Thats fantastic. Thanks for letting us know. x

is anyone watching the 'magicians' on bbc one? Stuart of Stuart and Barry was my best man! my son is totally confused as to why stuart is on tv, when he was at our house earlier! x

Aww bless him! I didn't see it but when I saw this post I googled it. :thumbup:

Hi
ladies, how is everyone today?

i am no 4dpo lol again !!! chart changed but still okay it is saying my chances are good with how we covered it.

do you think it is silly to test on friday on hubbys birthday i will be 8dpo??? i have just ordered some clear blue dig's, they are 7 pound now on amazon for a pack of 2, so now i will have 3 of them. So i was hoping to take one on friday, then 1 on sun if AF doesnt show, then one mid week if still doesnt show but i dont know now with FF changing my dates xx

i wish i had,i just cant help myself,they also had the back to nature sterilizer with loads of bits reduced from 120 to £50 total bargan

haha you sound like me! I know what pram I want and I've nearly decided on a nursery theme etc... lol... in fact when I was out shopping yesterday I popped into the mamas and papas outlet shop to eye up my pram. They do lovely clothes too.. A girl can window shop right? :winkwink:

Hi

i am no 4dpo lol again !!! chart changed but still okay it is saying my chances are good with how we covered it.

do you think it is silly to test on friday on hubbys birthday i will be 8dpo??? i have just ordered some clear blue dig's, they are 7 pound now on amazon for a pack of 2, so now i will have 3 of them. So i was hoping to take one on friday, then 1 on sun if AF doesnt show, then one mid week if still doesnt show but i dont know now with FF changing my dates xx

Hi britt! :wave:

I think britt got her bfp at 9dpo so you might be in with a chance. If you do go for it just don't get your hopes up too much as it could be too early.

Good luck :thumbup:

Hi

I think britt got her bfp at 9dpo so you might be in with a chance. If you do go for it just don't get your hopes up too much as it could be too early.

Hi
Lol i didnt get my BFP do you mean Jeffsar lol. Yeah i might do an ebay cheapy on the friday then start my digitals on sunday when AF is due. I have just been looking at your chart cos i was thinking although FF has got me as 4dpo and so has my other chart they are still estimating my period being due on the 16th which only makes this phase 10 days but thats same as you isnt it so feel much better now that they might have actually got my ovulation date now. How are you feeling? xx

Hi

Hi
Lol i didnt get my BFP do you mean Jeffsar lol. Yeah i might do an ebay cheapy on the friday then start my digitals on sunday when AF is due. I have just been looking at your chart cos i was thinking although FF has got me as 4dpo and so has my other chart they are still estimating my period being due on the 16th which only makes this phase 10 days but thats same as you isnt it so feel much better now that they might have actually got my ovulation date now. How are you feeling? xx

Yeah jeffsar :dohh: I'm a bit slow this morning... lol

I'm ok thanks.. I now have a cough and a cold so I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself. :blush:

Hi

Hi

I'm ok thanks.. I now have a cough and a cold so I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself. :blush:

ahhh :hugs: poor you, hope your feeling better soon!! you need to get better soon cos i bet your close to ovulation arent you? xx

Hi

Hi

ahhh :hugs: poor you, hope your feeling better soon!! you need to get better soon cos i bet your close to ovulation arent you? xx

I'll still be :sex: even if I'm at deaths door! lol xxx

Hi

Hi

I'll still be :sex: even if I'm at deaths door! lol xxx

lol good still got a baby to make even when ill! x

Hell yeah! :rofl:

I was thinking maybe being ill will make this month a no go so that my prediction for March is right :shrug:

I was thinking maybe being ill will make this month a no go so that my prediction for March is right :shrug:

no you will still do it, we have to stick to our agreement with jeffsar we have to go into the next forum with her this month! x

i wish i had,i just cant help myself,they also had the back to nature sterilizer with loads of bits reduced from 120 to £50 total bargan

haha you sound like me! I know what pram I want and I've nearly decided on a nursery theme etc... lol... in fact when I was out shopping yesterday I popped into the mamas and papas outlet shop to eye up my pram. They do lovely clothes too.. A girl can window shop right? :winkwink:

of cors they can..theres nothung wrong with a little windoww shopping,we'll call it planning in advance

no you will still do it, we have to stick to our agreement with jeffsar we have to go into the next forum with her this month! x

I will be trying my hardest :thumbup: When is your AF due? This coming weekend? x

of cors they can..theres nothung wrong with a little windoww shopping,we'll call it planning in advance

Planning in advance. I like that! :haha: I'm sadly getting as obsessed with the planning of the nursery etc as I was with my wedding :rofl:

Hi

i still think you should test, i saw lines at 8dpo!! but - i wouldn't use a digi that early, they are nowhere near as sensitive. get a pack of Superdrug tests, they ar 10miu and thats what i got my early bfps on - my digi only worked a day before af due x

hi girls!

i had a crazy day at work and am in a dilemma!!!! my boss took me out for lunch and has offered me a promotion; starting August, you know, when i am due to go on maternity leave?!?!!? after the MC , i really don't want to tempt fate and tell anyone too early on, but he's only giving me a week to think about it - what do i do?! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->