Psychic reading confusion....

hi girls!

i had a crazy day at work and am in a dilemma!!!! my boss took me out for lunch and has offered me a promotion; starting August, you know, when i am due to go on maternity leave?!?!!? after the MC , i really don't want to tempt fate and tell anyone too early on, but he's only giving me a week to think about it - what do i do?! x

First of all, congratulations! Second of all, who says you have to tell him already? :shrug: Just accept the promotion! And THEN tell him when you're ready! They won't take the position away from you, and if they do, that's against the law! :thumbup:

hi girls!

i had a crazy day at work and am in a dilemma!!!! my boss took me out for lunch and has offered me a promotion; starting August, you know, when i am due to go on maternity leave?!?!!? after the MC , i really don't want to tempt fate and tell anyone too early on, but he's only giving me a week to think about it - what do i do?! x

Ooh that is a dilemma. Do you know what? I'd tell him but ask him to keep quiet about it. If you are really worried you could jinx it you could just turn it down and say you don't want the extra responsibility at the moment :shrug:

hi erin! do you really think i could do that...??? i don't want to anger tham because i actually really love my job and i definelty want to go back; the new job would be great but i think i would really upset them going off just as the role was supposed to start..... AARRGGHHH life is never easy is it??

oh, and i hear Aimee got a gender prediction right for wannabmamma's friend.....looks like i might be having a girl then! x

hi erin! do you really think i could do that...??? i don't want to anger tham because i actually really love my job and i definelty want to go back; the new job would be great but i think i would really upset them going off just as the role was supposed to start..... AARRGGHHH life is never easy is it??

oh, and i hear Aimee got a gender prediction right for wannabmamma's friend.....looks like i might be having a girl then! x

Yes!!! If she;s right then you're having a girl and I'll be pregnant by March :happydance:

just popping in to say hi before one born every minute starts

i know it's just a bit of fun, but i do like this readings malarky!

right girls, i've sky plussed one born every minute, away to remind myself of whats to come....!! x

Hell yeah! :rofl:

I was thinking maybe being ill will make this month a no go so that my prediction for March is right :shrug:

no you will still do it, we have to stick to our agreement with jeffsar we have to go into the next forum with her this month! x

I will be trying my hardest :thumbup: When is your AF due? This coming weekend? x

well i think it is due on the 16th but with my cycles i can only guess lol x

Hi
ladies, how is everyone today?

i am no 4dpo lol again !!! chart changed but still okay it is saying my chances are good with how we covered it.

do you think it is silly to test on friday on hubbys birthday i will be 8dpo??? i have just ordered some clear blue dig's, they are 7 pound now on amazon for a pack of 2, so now i will have 3 of them. So i was hoping to take one on friday, then 1 on sun if AF doesnt show, then one mid week if still doesnt show but i dont know now with FF changing my dates xx

i still think you should test, i saw lines at 8dpo!! but - i wouldn't use a digi that early, they are nowhere near as sensitive. get a pack of Superdrug tests, they ar 10miu and thats what i got my early bfps on - my digi only worked a day before af due x

thanks i think i will, roll on friday it would be such a nice b day present for him if it is positive x

You could just say you didn't know you were pregnant when you accepted the position? :flower:

Hi
I was starting to wonder were everyone was today, no one had been on until now lol thought everyone had left me home alone!!

How are you ? x

Hi
I was starting to wonder were everyone was today, no one had been on until now lol thought everyone had left me home alone!!

How are you ? x

lol, I'm around!! I'm at work though... after a horrible night's sleep because DD is having ear problems again and she was awake. and I mean AWAKE. we had to watch TV from 1 am until 4 am!!!!!! So needless to say I'm really having trouble focusing on work.......
:coffee:

How are you?!

Hi

How are you ? x

lol, I'm around!! I'm at work though... after a horrible night's sleep because DD is having ear problems again and she was awake. and I mean AWAKE. we had to watch TV from 1 am until 4 am!!!!!! So needless to say I'm really having trouble focusing on work.......
:coffee:

How are you?!

gosh i bet you are tired! just noticed on your ticker you are at ovulation good luck!!

i am okay i am 5dpo now so hoping this is it, just got to wait to test now!! x

Yes, hopefully we'll catch our eggie this month!
I'm having horrible lower abdominal pain today- Like a TON of pressure and like I'm bloated... scares me that I have a cyst or something? I don't know anything about them, but I've had a lot of O pains this cycle, and today's is the worst, I'm hoping it's just my follicles are about to burst and release my egg, I just wish it would happen soon, this is so uncomfortable!
My Fx'd for you this month! I hope we all get our BFPs :)

I'm having horrible lower abdominal pain today- Like a TON of pressure and like I'm bloated... scares me that I have a cyst or something? I don't know anything about them, but I've had a lot of O pains this cycle, and today's is the worst, I'm hoping it's just my follicles are about to burst and release my egg, I just wish it would happen soon, this is so uncomfortable!

bloating is a sign for ovulation though isnt it, it might be a really good sign!!
i have got 2 more readings one from sandra and now i am waiting for star lol just cant help it x

bloating is a sign for ovulation though isnt it, it might be a really good sign!!
i have got 2 more readings one from sandra and now i am waiting for star lol just cant help it x

Yeah, I've just never had this much pressure before! Hoping it's a good sign though!
Oh I cant' wait to hear what they have to say! Both gave very thorough readings, I loved it! Did you email Sandra and 'play dumb' and ask if she had received your payment? Did she get back to you and ask you for your questions?

Yeah, I've just never had this much pressure before! Hoping it's a good sign though!
Oh I cant' wait to hear what they have to say! Both gave very thorough readings, I loved it! Did you email Sandra and 'play dumb' and ask if she had received your payment? Did she get back to you and ask you for your questions?

well i paid and then she email me saying please send a pic and your question, so i sent them and didnt hear anything, so i emailed saying i just wanted to check you got the email with the pic okay and that it didnt get blocked (lol thought that might work) and she emailed me back a really detailed reading was good, just got to wait and see if it comes true. Only thing is she has given March as my month and i want jan lol x

omg! I wasn't expecting that she'd get back to you so quickly!! That's great! I know, I always want people to say sooner than that too because we weren't going to try in March or April, and wait until late May to try again, because we don't want another baby so close to the holidays. DD just turned 2 yesterday.. and I feel bad that she has her bday so close to christmas!

omg! I wasn't expecting that she'd get back to you so quickly!! That's great! I know, I always want people to say sooner than that too because we weren't going to try in March or April, and wait until late May to try again, because we don't want another baby so close to the holidays. DD just turned 2 yesterday.. and I feel bad that she has her bday so close to christmas!

i know i wasnt expecting it to come through that quick.

i suppose really i should be thankful that all the readings have told me i will concieve and that there will be no problems, but not matter what you always want more dont you lol never satisfied!

ahh bless her im sure it wont bother her! xx

i know i wasnt expecting it to come through that quick.

i suppose really i should be thankful that all the readings have told me i will concieve and that there will be no problems, but not matter what you always want more dont you lol never satisfied!

ahh bless her im sure it wont bother her! xx

yeah, that's true! I wanted Star to give me a tiebreaker but she said that my body was ready to conceive this month, but if we happen to miss it that she also sees March 21st, but that if I do get PG this month that March 21st could be my first scan/appt. but it will have something to do with my pregnancy.. crazy!

Evening ladies! Hope you are all ok.

I'm hoping my psychic star comes tomorrow. She said she'd try to do my reading Wednesday or Thursday.

Please say this month... please say this month.... please say this month... lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->