Psychic reading confusion....

Evening ladies! Hope you are all ok.

I'm hoping my psychic star comes tomorrow. She said she'd try to do my reading Wednesday or Thursday.

Please say this month... please say this month.... please say this month... lol x

Good luck I hope you get it soon!

Evening ladies! Hope you are all ok.

I'm hoping my psychic star comes tomorrow. She said she'd try to do my reading Wednesday or Thursday.

Please say this month... please say this month.... please say this month... lol x

Good luck I hope you get it soon!

Thanks. I'm so impatient.

Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight. :thumbup:

hi girls!

sorry britt, couldn't get on at work today, it's been crazy!
remember, it's weigh in time tomorrow!

how's everyone today?? i've got really sore bbs today, but other than that i still don't feel very pregnant! x

evening all.i'm ok thanks working hard so quite tired.think i mite be getting a cold i'm starting to get a sore throat

hi girls!

how's everyone today?? i've got really sore bbs today, but other than that i still don't feel very pregnant! x

Have you made any decisions about work? x

hi girls!

no, not yet! my hubby is home on Monday so i'll talk to him properly then, but my gut is if i lie, they will be really pissed off; i might just have to explain i'd love the job but..... and beg him not to say anything to anyone... i don't know! x

i am so hoping that i'm coming alone to the first tri with you,i mite go on my lunch tomorrow and get 1 :happydance:

i am so hoping that i'm coming alone to the first tri with you,i mite go on my lunch tomorrow and get 1 :happydance:

You meant coming 'along' right!? Not alone!? You've got a bunch more of us that will be joining you both in the 1st tri this month! :thumbup:

it'll be great if we can carry this thread over to the first tri

i know, i would love that!!! i still haven't posted there.......just feels so scary after last time. also the group for september mums is called the Sweetpeas; and the one i was in for april was sweetpeas too -the spooky side of me thinks that if i join the same will happen....... am i losing the plot?!!? lol x

hi girls!

no, not yet! my hubby is home on Monday so i'll talk to him properly then, but my gut is if i lie, they will be really pissed off; i might just have to explain i'd love the job but..... and beg him not to say anything to anyone... i don't know! x

I suppose the thing you have to think about is that you have to return and work with them and if you love your job you don't want to spoil that. Good luck with your decision. :hugs:

Morning Ladies

I agree we sooo need to take this thread through to 1st!!

i am a little excited today :happydance: i got a big temp rise highest one yet i am so hoping that is a good sign!!!

i dont feel any different only thing i noticed yesterday was i had a few period like cramps but they have gone now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->