Psychic reading confusion....

Morning Ladies

I agree we sooo need to take this thread through to 1st!!

i am a little excited today :happydance: i got a big temp rise highest one yet i am so hoping that is a good sign!!!

i dont feel any different only thing i noticed yesterday was i had a few period like cramps but they have gone now xx

Ooh just checked your chart out! Looks good :thumbup: I really hope this is it for you. xxx

Morning Ladies

i am a little excited today :happydance: i got a big temp rise highest one yet i am so hoping that is a good sign!!!

i dont feel any different only thing i noticed yesterday was i had a few period like cramps but they have gone now xx

Ooh just checked your chart out! Looks good :thumbup: I really hope this is it for you. xxx

thank you, i just hope it stays up!! i cant wait to take my temp tomorrow.

How are you feeling? any better today? x

Morning Ladies

Still full of cold but starting to feel better, thank you.

I'm so excited for you. I hope this is it for you and I'm not far behind you. x

Morning Ladies

Still full of cold but starting to feel better, thank you.

I'm so excited for you. I hope this is it for you and I'm not far behind you. x

ahh thanks, and you wont be we are in it together, just looked at your chart time goes so fast you are nearly at ovulation again!! then 2ww x

ahh thanks, and you wont be we are in it together, just looked at your chart time goes so fast you are nearly at ovulation again!! then 2ww x

I know! On CD1 you feel like you'll never get there and now I nearly am. lolx

hiya girls, work crazy so i can't get on much during the day just now; off friday though, woohoo!

well, still don't feel very pregnant...... bbs a bit sore and i felt a bit sick at supper time but really, nothing i'd call a symptom! worrying...... stop it sarah, PMA, lol! x

hiya girls, work crazy so i can't get on much during the day just now; off friday though, woohoo!

well, still don't feel very pregnant...... bbs a bit sore and i felt a bit sick at supper time but really, nothing i'd call a symptom! worrying...... stop it sarah, PMA, lol! x

Symptom spotting still? tut tut :nope: lol

Just relax... lol... I know last time it ended badly but you have a huge chance for this time to be fine. :hugs:

i know, i should be grateful i'm not sick as a dog; but it's bizarre, i just don't feel pregnant - i actually took another test today just to check and obviuosly line popped up straight away and was darker than control, but i just feel normal! x

hi everyone; where have we all been?!?
hope everyone is doing well x

So girls, I'm 1 DPO... I O'd yesterday, thank gosh! BUT. I'm worried we didn't BD enough, and that we should have BD'd last night too.. we did it the 2 days before O, but I'm just worried now after what Psychic Star said that this cycle could go missed, I feel like we should have tried to do it last night too, but he had trouble 'performing' on night #2 in a row, so I can only imagine what night #3 in a row would have been, plus both of us were extremely tired because our DD was up all night the 2 nights before.. *sigh.. I hope we did enough!!
You can check out my chart in my siggy!

ebony-- did you get your reading back from psychic star yet? Did I miss it somewhere?

hi erin!!

i am sure that you had a good 'supply' in there:haha:
we only BD'd up to my surge, not after as hubby went offshore, and that's me almost at 6 weeks now! fx'd you caught that eggy hun x

hi erin!!

i am sure that you had a good 'supply' in there:haha:
we only BD'd up to my surge, not after as hubby went offshore, and that's me almost at 6 weeks now! fx'd you caught that eggy hun x

Oh good!!! Thank you, that eases me a little bit.. I think the reason why I am stressing is just because Star said 'it may go missed'... :shrug:

:flower:
How are you?

i'm ok, got a headache today, but other than that i am fine! still don't feel pregnant......... i am trying not to worry but i have to admit i am starting to...!!

loads of them said Jan to you, so keep your fx'd, PMA! x

i'm ok, got a headache today, but other than that i am fine! still don't feel pregnant......... i am trying not to worry but i have to admit i am starting to...!!

loads of them said Jan to you, so keep your fx'd, PMA! x

Yeah let's hope! Looks like it's either that, or March, and I didn't want to TTC in march because I don't want a holiday baby! But when the time comes I don't think we'd be able to 'stop trying' just because we're selfish and want to time the birthday right! haha.

That's probably a good thing that you're not feeling pregnant, at least you're not stuck with your head in the toilet all day! I dont think I started getting morning sickness til 7 or 8 wks..

hello where is every1 these days i keep missing every1

hello erin yeah for ovulation,now the dreaded 2ww fingers crossed this is it for you

well afm i think i might have done it,dont really wanna shout it from the roof tops yet but i done an ic yesturday and it had a very very faint line i thought my eyes were playing tricks,then this morning a little darker and totally noticable this afternoon dont wanna get too excited yet gonna do anther test in the morning and if its pos i'll be posting in the bfp announcements tomorrow after work

hello where is every1 these days i keep missing every1

hello erin yeah for ovulation,now the dreaded 2ww fingers crossed this is it for you

well afm i think i might have done it,dont really wanna shout it from the roof tops yet but i done an ic yesturday and it had a very very faint line i thought my eyes were playing tricks,then this morning a little darker and totally noticable this afternoon dont wanna get too excited yet gonna do anther test in the morning and if its pos i'll be posting in the bfp announcements tomorrow after work

OMG OMG OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

LET ME SEE!!!

i am so so so happy for you!! x

i'll get some pics if its pos in the morning

haven't even told dh yet cos i wanna make sure

i am so pleased for you; fx'd this is it - you did promise me you were coming to first tri with me! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->