Psychic reading confusion....

I'm so glad you have! :friends:

OMG, i can't believe it, i think it makes it all more real knowing i'm not alone! :dance:

it will be hun - if you are getting BFP's on IC's you'll def. show a clear positive on a midstream test; i got bfp at 9dpo, but IC's only showed up enough to see at 13dpo! x

hello where is every1 these days i keep missing every1

hello erin yeah for ovulation,now the dreaded 2ww fingers crossed this is it for you

well afm i think i might have done it,dont really wanna shout it from the roof tops yet but i done an ic yesturday and it had a very very faint line i thought my eyes were playing tricks,then this morning a little darker and totally noticable this afternoon dont wanna get too excited yet gonna do anther test in the morning and if its pos i'll be posting in the bfp announcements tomorrow after work

OMG OMG OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

LET ME SEE!!!

i am so so so happy for you!! x

YAY!! I second that!!! wooo! congrats!

mamadonna- THAT MEANS SANDRA WAS RIGHT! and boy girl twins?! I hope she is right on the bfp month for me too!!!

thats the second time she has been right for me unfortunatley 1st on ended in mc

Not this time hun, we are having sticky beans this time; i have found my PMA and i'm sending it your way!!

erin, you ARE coming with us, the PMA is on it's way to you too :thumbup:

thats the second time she has been right for me unfortunatley 1st on ended in mc

WOW!! she must have a good connection with you!
She predicted a celebration around Xmas/January, January BFP, Sept. 27th would be a date to keep in mind for me. My due date for this cycle would be Oct. 4th, so I very well could deliver on Sept. 27th!
I asked about hubby getting a promotion, she said a phone call would be made soon and she saw him chairing a meeting -- well, he got a phone call less than a week later, and he holds a lot of meetings because he got a supervisors position.
I asked about me getting back into the field of Radiology. She said an opportunity would arise in about 6 weeks. 6 weeks was the middle of the holiday weeks, like between Christmas and new years, the following week, I got a call for an interview. She said it would be in a hospital, with about an hours drive, it's in a hospital with a 45 minute drive but I'll have to leave an hour early so I can park and ride the shuttle bus in to work........ I GOT THE JOB!

HOW FREAKY, RIGHT?!?!? :haha::wacko::happydance:

Not this time hun, we are having sticky beans this time; i have found my PMA and i'm sending it your way!!

erin, you ARE coming with us, the PMA is on it's way to you too :thumbup:

Aww thank you sweetie! :flower: I HOPE! :cloud9:

omg that girl is good!

if I get a BFP this cycle I might just faint at how correct she was without even MEETING me!? thru a picture and dob and names? how weird!
I'm trying not to get my hopes up though.. but with everything else being right... it's kinda hard not to!
:blush:

well i'm off now girls i will be on as soon as i can tomorrow,will be late as at work all day

nite all x

just thought i'd let you kno test was neg this morning,i shud of kno aaaggghhhh damn ic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry jeffsar but hopefully i'll not be too far behind you

Morning Ladies

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

thats it this is defo the month for all of us on here!!

i have had a temp rise today so hoping yesterday was implantation, i tested this morning for hubbys birthday but got BFN but i was kinda expecting that at 8dpo, so i will re test maybe sunday or monday and i will keep you all updated x

just thought i'd let you kno test was neg this morning,i shud of kno aaaggghhhh damn ic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go get yourself a proper test; try to get an asda or superdrug, they are most sensitive. honestly, if you had faint lines on IC they will be better; like i said my ic's were days behind the other tests x

hi Britt!

8dpo is still early - next couple of days should be better and your chart looks fab! x

go get another test like jeffsar said crossing everythig for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back