Psychic reading confusion....

hi Britt!

8dpo is still early - next couple of days should be better and your chart looks fab! x

thanks i was sooo relieved when my temp went back up today!
just hope it carries on going up now!

have you got any appointments booked in? xx

Morning ladies!

Just caught up on yesterdays posts. I was at college yesterday and never got the chance to come online.

Mamadonna... are you going to test again tomorrow? Fx'd for you!!!!

Well..... I got my psychic star reading back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little girl by xmas and a boy in 2014. :happydance: She says there is no medical problems with me and that if I don;t concieve in the next 3 months I might need a bit of medical assistance (I suppose she must mean something like clomid or something) but March is standing out to her just like Aimee said so it doesn't look like I'll be concieving until March :cry: It'll be worth the wait though. Gail also said she could see me taking something to help me get pregnant which at the time made no sense to me but sort of does now.

It was a lovely reading though and she told me what my babies would be like... :baby:

How is everyone today? x

Morning Ladies

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

thats it this is defo the month for all of us on here!!

i have had a temp rise today so hoping yesterday was implantation, i tested this morning for hubbys birthday but got BFN but i was kinda expecting that at 8dpo, so i will re test maybe sunday or monday and i will keep you all updated x

Just had a look at your chart. If that was your implantation dip I think you should be able to test in a couple more days. I had a dip last month and I googled it and read that some people show up 3-4 days after the dip.

Good luck :thumbup:

Morning ladies!

Just caught up on yesterdays posts. I was at college yesterday and never got the chance to come online.

Well..... I got my psychic star reading back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little girl by xmas and a boy in 2014. :happydance: She says there is no medical problems with me and that if I don;t concieve in the next 3 months I might need a bit of medical assistance (I suppose she must mean something like clomid or something) but March is standing out to her just like Aimee said so it doesn't look like I'll be concieving until March :cry: It'll be worth the wait though. Gail also said she could see me taking something to help me get pregnant which at the time made no sense to me but sort of does now.

It was a lovely reading though and she told me what my babies would be like... :baby:

How is everyone today? x

Hi
yey all the family is on today lol!
ahh its so nice when they send a nice detailed reading isnt it rather than
BFP MARCH BOY lol
thing is i know it would be nice not to have to wait until March but if that month is going to be a certain BFP then its worth all the wait isnt it.

ahh thats so sweet as well have you got a picture now in your head? i cant wait to get mine she said today or tomorrow x

Morning Ladies

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

thats it this is defo the month for all of us on here!!

i have had a temp rise today so hoping yesterday was implantation, i tested this morning for hubbys birthday but got BFN but i was kinda expecting that at 8dpo, so i will re test maybe sunday or monday and i will keep you all updated x

Just had a look at your chart. If that was your implantation dip I think you should be able to test in a couple more days. I had a dip last month and I googled it and read that some people show up 3-4 days after the dip.

Good luck :thumbup:

thank you i hope it was, testing sunday maybe monday so fingers crossed xx

Morning ladies!

How is everyone today? x

Hi
BFP MARCH BOY lol
thing is i know it would be nice not to have to wait until March but if that month is going to be a certain BFP then its worth all the wait isnt it.

ahh thats so sweet as well have you got a picture now in your head? i cant wait to get mine she said today or tomorrow x

Well she said she'd try to get it to me Wednesday/Thursday and it came Wednesday evening so fingers crossed you'll get yours tonight. x

i thought about getting a reading but i am worried she doesn't mention i am pregnant!! x

Morning ladies!

How is everyone today? x

Hi
BFP MARCH BOY lol

Well she said she'd try to get it to me Wednesday/Thursday and it came Wednesday evening so fingers crossed you'll get yours tonight. x

oooh i hope so, i love reading them ! x

i thought about getting a reading but i am worried she doesn't mention i am pregnant!! x

with a few people they have picked up that they are already pregnant so she might for you, and if she doesnt, it doesnt mean anything bad just means they havent seen it xx

wow ebs, your reading was so detailed!!!! hmmmm, i trhink i might go email her and see if she does readings after conception! x

i think i will, i'll let you know what she says! x

Hi girls,
I ordered a conception reading from psychic star on Tuesday and she said she was really busy and would get back to me by today if not before. I'm still waiting, but I'm in Aus so it's nearly 11pm here whereas it's only lunch for you guys but I still can't relax. I keep getting up to check my emails to see if it's come... :(
Can't wait to hear what she has to say. x

Hi girls,
I ordered a conception reading from psychic star on Tuesday and she said she was really busy and would get back to me by today if not before. I'm still waiting, but I'm in Aus so it's nearly 11pm here whereas it's only lunch for you guys but I still can't relax. I keep getting up to check my emails to see if it's come... :(
Can't wait to hear what she has to say. x

I got mine late in the evening so maybe you'll get it at our evening time. hope you get it soon anyway. x

hey girls! I just wanted to check in--
Ebony- so glad you liked your reading! I loved her!
Britt-- FX'd for you!!! Exciting!
Mamadonna- Your urine could have been less concentrated, etc.. so my fingers are still crossed for you!!
jeffsar- I'd definitely get a reading from her if I were you! But tell her you're pregnant because if you get a conception reading people might think that must mean you're NOT pregnant, KWIM?

AFM- My temps are very slow to rise this month... I hope we didn't miss our peak time, and I REALLY wish we would have BD'd the night of O just to cover it totally.. :(

Mamadonna- Your urine could have been less concentrated, etc.. so my fingers are still crossed for you!!
jeffsar- I'd definitely get a reading from her if I were you! But tell her you're pregnant because if you get a conception reading people might think that must mean you're NOT pregnant, KWIM?

AFM- My temps are very slow to rise this month... I hope we didn't miss our peak time, and I REALLY wish we would have BD'd the night of O just to cover it totally.. :(

Just looked at your chart and it looks like you covered it well. Just relax and fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Hi Hope your Okay!!

i have just checked your chart as well and looks like you covered it so dont worry enjoy the 2ww (if thats possible lol). Even though your temps might be slow they are still rising so still good.

Fingers crossed for you !!!

How long are your cycles? when would test day be? xx

i think both your charts look good! fx'd to you both x

Hi Hope your Okay!!

i have just checked your chart as well and looks like you covered it so dont worry enjoy the 2ww (if thats possible lol). Even though your temps might be slow they are still rising so still good.

Fingers crossed for you !!!

How long are your cycles? when would test day be? xx

Thanks everyone!
Brit- I'll be testing at 10 DPO, next Saturday the 22nd, AF will be due the 25th or so.. On your chart, did you mark when you BD'd? It's hard for me to read FF's charts, I guess I just don't understand them, but your temps do look good!

The reason I am stressing that we should have BD'd the day of O is because I don't think I O'd until that night. so I'm just worried there weren't any spermies left in there, I dunno, just a weird cycle I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->