Psychic reading confusion....

hey girls! I just wanted to check in--
Ebony- so glad you liked your reading! I loved her!
Britt-- FX'd for you!!! Exciting!
Mamadonna- Your urine could have been less concentrated, etc.. so my fingers are still crossed for you!!
jeffsar- I'd definitely get a reading from her if I were you! But tell her you're pregnant because if you get a conception reading people might think that must mean you're NOT pregnant, KWIM?

AFM- My temps are very slow to rise this month... I hope we didn't miss our peak time, and I REALLY wish we would have BD'd the night of O just to cover it totally.. :(

Hi Hope your Okay!!

i have just checked your chart as well and looks like you covered it so dont worry enjoy the 2ww (if thats possible lol). Even though your temps might be slow they are still rising so still good.

Fingers crossed for you !!!

How long are your cycles? when would test day be? xx

Thanks everyone!
Brit- I'll be testing at 10 DPO, next Saturday the 22nd, AF will be due the 25th or so.. On your chart, did you mark when you BD'd? It's hard for me to read FF's charts, I guess I just don't understand them, but your temps do look good!

The reason I am stressing that we should have BD'd the day of O is because I don't think I O'd until that night. so I'm just worried there weren't any spermies left in there, I dunno, just a weird cycle I guess!

try now i didnt have it ticked to show. Because my chart changed we only actually bd on 1 fertile day so i am so hoping it was enough this cycle but we will see. xx

Mamadonna- Your urine could have been less concentrated, etc.. so my fingers are still crossed for you!!
jeffsar- I'd definitely get a reading from her if I were you! But tell her you're pregnant because if you get a conception reading people might think that must mean you're NOT pregnant, KWIM?

AFM- My temps are very slow to rise this month... I hope we didn't miss our peak time, and I REALLY wish we would have BD'd the night of O just to cover it totally.. :(

Hi Hope your Okay!!

i have just checked your chart as well and looks like you covered it so dont worry enjoy the 2ww (if thats possible lol). Even though your temps might be slow they are still rising so still good.

Thanks everyone!
Brit- I'll be testing at 10 DPO, next Saturday the 22nd, AF will be due the 25th or so.. On your chart, did you mark when you BD'd? It's hard for me to read FF's charts, I guess I just don't understand them, but your temps do look good!

The reason I am stressing that we should have BD'd the day of O is because I don't think I O'd until that night. so I'm just worried there weren't any spermies left in there, I dunno, just a weird cycle I guess!

try now i didnt have it ticked to show. Because my chart changed we only actually bd on 1 fertile day so i am so hoping it was enough this cycle but we will see. xx

oh cool! Sorry, you didn't have to do that for me, I just didn't know how to read it because some others that I read I can't figure it out either! Maybe I should set up a chart in there too... to be completely obsessive.. haha.
Once could def. be enough! FX'd for you! :) You BD'd in "Girl territory" ;)

Hi Hope your Okay!!

Thanks everyone!

oh cool! Sorry, you didn't have to do that for me, I just didn't know how to read it because some others that I read I can't figure it out either! Maybe I should set up a chart in there too... to be completely obsessive.. haha.

thats alright i didnt realise it didnt show tbh but now it does lol, really did we?? how do you knwo that?

you call that obsessive i have 3 charts lol one on FF one on the chart you use and one on myfertilitycharts.com lol.

i set them up cos FF kept changing its mind when i olvulated, so i like to keep them to compare to. And this month they all agree on the ovulation date which is good x

Hi Hope your Okay!!

Thanks everyone!

thats alright i didnt realise it didnt show tbh but now it does lol, really did we?? how do you knwo that?

you call that obsessive i have 3 charts lol one on FF one on the chart you use and one on myfertilitycharts.com lol.

i set them up cos FF kept changing its mind when i olvulated, so i like to keep them to compare to. And this month they all agree on the ovulation date which is good x

haha! That's too funny! I didn't even know there were 3 places to set them up at! I just haven't done FF because TCOYF is so much prettier.. lol. :haha:

Well they say the "Shettles Method" is to BD before O with a girl, and with a boy you BD the day before and the day of O.
that's what they saaaaaay anyway... :wacko:

Hi Hope your Okay!!

Thanks everyone!

haha! That's too funny! I didn't even know there were 3 places to set them up at! I just haven't done FF because TCOYF is so much prettier.. lol. :haha:

Well they say the "Shettles Method" is to BD before O with a girl, and with a boy you BD the day before and the day of O.

yes i chose ff cos it was the only chart that showed ovulation on my first cycle so i stuck to that on my sig, but i plot in the others every day aswell just to make sure they all agree lol

thats very interesting, i have never heard that!! better tell hubby that if we have caught this we might not have made his footballer lol xx

Hi Hope your Okay!!

Thanks everyone!

yes i chose ff cos it was the only chart that showed ovulation on my first cycle so i stuck to that on my sig, but i plot in the others every day aswell just to make sure they all agree lol

thats very interesting, i have never heard that!! better tell hubby that if we have caught this we might not have made his footballer lol xx

haha yeah, don't hold me to that tho! :haha: google "Shettles Method" and you can read about it! I don't know if I believe it or not!

lol thats it now you said it, i will be expecting a girl if i get my BFP lol.

i am going to google it now and have a read, so would that be the same for you then did you bd in that pattern? x

i am going to google it now and have a read, so would that be the same for you then did you bd in that pattern? x

And you have 2 girl predictions!!! :thumbup:

yep looks like pink all the way for me, i better add my new prediction from erin707 to my sig lol x

Ebs, did you ever email Jenny to tell her it was wrong? i did and havent had anything back from her. x

yep looks like pink all the way for me, i better add my new prediction from erin7707 to my sig lol x

hahahaha :rofl: you're killing me!!!! :blush::haha:
well, we BD'd the day before O too, so I guess it could go either way!? :shrug:

Ebs, did you ever email Jenny to tell her it was wrong? i did and havent had anything back from her. x

Yes I did and no, I haven't heard from her either which I thought was a bit rude. :nope:

yep looks like pink all the way for me, i better add my new prediction from erin7707 to my sig lol x

Or both! :rofl:

OH NO!! LOL!!! :lol: I did feel MAJOR O pains on both sides this month...... :wacko:

OH NO!! LOL!!! :lol: I did feel MAJOR O pains on both sides this month...... :wacko:

thats it we predict :blue::pink: JAN !!

bahahaha, I would add it to my siggy but it says I have exceeded my maximum lines..... :winkwink: :rofl:

bahahaha, I would add it to my siggy but it says I have exceeded my maximum lines..... :winkwink: :rofl:

ahh thats a shame and that one was the correct one as well!! check my siggy out! xx

ahh thats a shame and that one was the correct one as well!! check my siggy out! xx

hahaha love it. :rofl:

hahaha love it. :rofl:

Me too :haha:

wow girls, i missed a good chat today!

fridays are great for me; no work so i'm in mummy mode. we had speech therapy, footbal and swimming lessons today - i am exhausted, i have no idea how Taylor is still going! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->