Psychic reading confusion....

evening all its took me a while to catch up,everyone seems in good spirits :thumbup:

exhausting,had loads to do at work,but i think we got most of it done.and i have the weekend of so thats a good thing :happydance::thumbup:

that's good. my hubby is home on Sunday so i will finally have some help! i was doing housework today thinking; 'surely someone should be doing this for me!' lol, as if!

just realised my ticker will change tomorrow......i wonder what food stuff they will liken my bubs to this week..... hehe x

haha, that's cool! i do find it quite amusing...... i used to have one of the serious ones about the formation etc. but it freaked me out a bit, so this one is a bit easier to handle!

true, i don't need to be reminded that i'm going to push out a watermelon! x

mamadonna, it's not my eye's i'm worried about.....lol
saying that i got off lightly last time, didn't need stitches, but my friend had third degree tear i.e. front to back..... took her months to recover - now that must sting! x

aarrrgghh, don't tell me that, i thought second time round i'd be all stretched out of shape anyway and the baby would come flying out with a sneeze.....no, not going to happen???? lol

so really, your second was like a first.... so tell me about your third - that one didn't hurt at all did it, and it only took about 20 mins...?? come on, make me feel better! x

lol, I've heard that 2nd labors are much easier than the firsts! :)

that's what i was looking for erin, thank you!!! x

pretty much yeah i stayed at home as long as my ex would let me,when i got there i was 8.5cm dilated gave birth no probs about 3 hrs later with only gas n air

well, i reckon i could handle that........ maybe..... lol

that's what i was looking for erin, thank you!!! x

of course that's the only thing I've listened to, because that's what I'm hoping is true for my #2! I pushed with Lexi for an hour and 20 minutes!!!!!!!! and I tore too, but I didn't have anything to compare it to, so I just assumed it always hurt that much after you pushed a baby out.
lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"