Psychic reading confusion....

i didn't chart hun, sorry. i used opks for the first time that cycle and i had two really pos+ days, so it seemed to work for me!

i'm ok, sore bbs and exhausted but other than that don't feel pregnant at all! slightly worried by that but i trying to keep my PMA! still not been in first tri, far too scared to do that without any of you lot holding my hand! x

well give me about a week to 10 days and I'll join you..... :winkwink: haha, PMA, right!!??

exactly!!PMA. i was so sure mamadonna was coming with me but she thinks the IC's were dodgy - i think if she uses another brand she'll get BFP! x

exactly!!PMA. i was so sure mamadonna was coming with me but she thinks the IC's were dodgy - i think if she uses another brand she'll get BFP! x

i hope so! I had a faint - BARELY there squinter though 2 days in a row with them.. and it wasn't real. but it was a super squinter.. probably just the antibody line

just wanted to say hello girls!
Ebs, My dh is full of excuses around O time too.. so frustrating, we get into fights almost every month over having to BD when I tell him we should.
ughhh!

Hi Erin :wave:

Its so frustrating isn't it? Bloody men :nope:

i hope so! I had a faint - BARELY there squinter though 2 days in a row with them.. and it wasn't real. but it was a super squinter.. probably just the antibody line

That must have been awful! I'd have thrown a fit :brat: lol

Yes Jeffsar we'll all be joining you very soon :happydance:

haha ebs just noticed your signature..... just noticed a funny change :)

well can you try your hardest; i'd like to post in first tri before it's time to move to second lol

god, i think i am going to have to go to bed soon, i am knackered - now to persuade Taylor to do the same..... x

god, i think i am going to have to go to bed soon, i am knackered - now to persuade Taylor to do the same..... x

Aww bless ya. I'm wide awake watching Paddy Maguinnis (sorry can't spell it) pwoooahhhh... I like a nice northern bloke :blush:

evening all,i did a frer earlier and neg so guess its not my month after all

:hugs:

oh hun, i am so sorry. i really thought if you had lines on an IC you were destined to get a BFP...... just show's those things are more trouble than they are worth. but...PMA, the :witch: hasn't got you yet! x

Aww bless ya. I'm wide awake watching Paddy Maguinnis (sorry can't spell it) pwoooahhhh... I like a nice northern bloke :blush:

paddy eh?? can't say he is my type! has anyone ever watched One Tree Hill?? i am quite in love with James Lafferty who plays Nathan! x

:hugs:

oh hun, i am so sorry. i really thought if you had lines on an IC you were destined to get a BFP...... just show's those things are more trouble than they are worth. but...PMA, the :witch: hasn't got you yet! x

I agree :hugs:

paddy eh?? can't say he is my type! has anyone ever watched One Tree Hill?? i am quite in love with James Lafferty who plays Nathan! x

No but I'll google him... lol

I like rough northern blokes like Sean Bean :kiss:

Googled him.... to buff and pretty for my liking lol

haha, he is gorgeous. i can't beleive i am the only person in the UK that watches One Tree Hill, it's fab! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->