Psychic reading confusion....

morning girls!

well mamadonna was right, baby jeffsar is now a sweetpea! hehe x

aawww thats great!!

happy week 6:happydance::happydance::happydance:

well my temp was quite low this morning so i really do think them tests were faulty:cry:

aawww thats great!!

happy week 6:happydance::happydance::happydance:

well my temp was quite low this morning so i really do think them tests were faulty:cry:

Noooooo!!!!!! :nope: Well don't worry yet as the :witch: hasn't got you and there is time for it to go back up. Do you chart it? x

i used to chart but stop after i mc in oct i've started again over the last couple days and my chart looks like all my others

Morning ladies...

Jeffsar... I'm on my 3rd day of sticking to ww and not screwing up :wacko: Yesterday I weighed myself and I'd lost 1lb and it really spurred me on. Bring on the monday weigh in. I'm feeling like I'm back on the wagon and want to lose as much weight as I can before my :bfp:

Well I've been cleaning all morning. My house is disgusting. Mainly because I'm on here all the time :rofl:

This month is really not looking good. DH has hurt is back and his knee is playing up and he just doesn't want :sex:. I was so upset last night as I could feel this month slipping away. I was really hoping my luteal phase was short as a one off but its day 14 and no positive opk... not even darkening much. :nope: Going to go poas in a bit.

Is anyone else sick of poas and checking cm? Grrr... I can't wait for the day I can just go to the toilet without peeing in a pot or looking at the bloody loo roll.... aaaaaagggghhhhhh....

Ok rant over... lol xxx

i kno what u mean i am totally sick of poas especially when they come up pos and they are not :dohh:

i also do ww but i get weighed on a wed i would love to lose a stone and i think all this healthy eating will really help with conception(here's hoping)

i hope ohs back and knee gets better soon,just tell him if he:sex:it will take his mind of the pain

i kno what u mean i am totally sick of poas especially when they come up pos and they are not :dohh:

i also do ww but i get weighed on a wed i would love to lose a stone and i think all this healthy eating will really help with conception(here's hoping)

i hope ohs back and knee gets better soon,just tell him if he:sex:it will take his mind of the pain

When are you going to test again?

I love ww! I used to go to the meeting before I got married but can't afford it now so I'm just doing it at home with all my ww books and stuff. I have 5 stone to lose to be in a healthy weight bracket but I'm taking small steps and just trying to lose as much as I can before my :bfp:

I tried that excuse on my DH. :haha: It didn;t work sadly. I'll have to be more tactical today. :wacko:

I love ww! I used to go to the meeting before I got married but can't afford it now so I'm just doing it at home with all my ww books and stuff. I have 5 stone to lose to be in a healthy weight bracket but I'm taking small steps and just trying to lose as much as I can before my :bfp:

I tried that excuse on my DH. :haha: It didn;t work sadly. I'll have to be more tactical today. :wacko:

i started last march was doing really well but couldnt really afford it either so was trying to do it myself but dont have enough will power to do it on my own

i've only just started again last wed so only on day 3 but going good so far,plus i wanted to learn the new pro points,i'm gonna pay monthly witch is only £12 so thats not as bad

try a nice massage that might help his back :winkwink:

i started last march was doing really well but couldnt really afford it either so was trying to do it myself but dont have enough will power to do it on my own

i've only just started again last wed so only on day 3 but going good so far,plus i wanted to learn the new pro points,i'm gonna pay monthly witch is only £12 so thats not as bad

i'll probably test tomorrow morning if af isnt here

Is that just paying for it online as i looked into it and thought it was about £20 a month now for meetings. I'm on day 3 too!!!!! We can all do it together. :thumbup:

Massage.... yep i'll try that one! Thank you x

i'll probably test tomorrow morning if af isnt here

Good luck!!!!! Fingers crossed xxx

Is that just paying for it online as i looked into it and thought it was about £20 a month now for meetings. I'm on day 3 too!!!!! We can all do it together. :thumbup:

when i went to the meeting on wed they had a sign up saying £12 a monthly pass i hope it wasnt just for 1 week,i'll find out on wed

we'll be able to help each other when we are wanting something naughty we can talk each other out of it lol
did you kno the points have changed you get a min of 29 depending on ur weight but it never goes below 29 plus an extra 49 a week to use for what ever you want

when i went to the meeting on wed they had a sign up saying £12 a monthly pass i hope it wasnt just for 1 week,i'll find out on wed

we'll be able to help each other when we are wanting something naughty we can talk each other out of it lol
did you kno the points have changed you get a min of 29 depending on ur weight but it never goes below 29 plus an extra 49 a week to use for what ever you want

I think its £12 only for the first month but don't quote me on that. It used to be more a month when I went and £5.50 a week if you paid on the day and I know its gone up to £6 a week so I think the monthly pass has gone up to £20 a month.

I'm going with the old points system as it means buying all the books and learning new points and I just can't afford the outlay for it all at the moment or be bothered to learn the points again! lol x

i kno what you mean i'm just liking the fact i have more points

anyway speaking of food think i best get off here and feed my lot catch up with you later x

hi ebs....still shocked from the news you PM'd me with and i am wondering whether something needs done about it.......what you think? x

just wanted to say hello girls!
Ebs, My dh is full of excuses around O time too.. so frustrating, we get into fights almost every month over having to BD when I tell him we should.
ughhh!

i thought all men were supposed to love BDing..... turns out not when it's for the correct purpose!

hi erin, how are you?x

i thought all men were supposed to love BDing..... turns out not when it's for the correct purpose!

hi erin, how are you?x

haha, only when it's them calling the shots! :winkwink:

I'm good dear, how are you and your sweetpea doing? Feeling any more PG yet?

Did you have a chart from your BFP? Just wondering if I could stalk it.. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->