Psychic reading confusion....

haha, he is gorgeous. i can't beleive i am the only person in the UK that watches One Tree Hill, it's fab! x

More of a 90210/Melrose Place kind of girl but thats just showing my age... lol x

well, i think you are missing out. you should buy the box sets and keep yourself distracted in the 2ww! x

Hey Jeffsar.... day 3 of diet has gone well. Nearly didn't though! My DH and his friend brought chip shop chips back for their lunch and I love them :brat: I went upstairs and was not happy but did not have any. :nope:

Bring on Mondays weigh in :happydance:

well done ebony,very naughty of mr eb bringing them chips home

well done hun, i am ready for your first weigh in! forgot to say, PM your address (if you want) as i found 6 silver 7 stickers! x

Oh, Oh ! I watch One Tree Hill ! I hate that Brooke can't have a baby !!!

Hiya ladies! :wave:

Hope you're all ok today. Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Day 4 of diet going well but we're going to the inlaws for our sunday dinner tonight (we always do) so I've saved lots of ww points for that and I'm just going to relax and enjoy it.

Jeffsar... I'll pm you tomorrow with my weigh in weight :happydance:

yeah, someone else with taste!!!!! i know, it's such a shame..... i have heard that may change season 9 though.... i download it from the states so i'm up tp date with america - i love it!! nathan is so hot, hehehe (god, would you beleive i am married and almost 30...?) x

Day 4 of diet going well but we're going to the inlaws for our sunday dinner tonight (we always do) so I've saved lots of ww points for that and I'm just going to relax and enjoy it.

hiya hun!! just saw your signature, i'm still annoyed!!!!

enjoy your dinner, just watch those yorkie puds, they are lethal!

how's everyone today? i have a weird twinge on my left side, hoping it's nothing serious...... x

yeah, someone else with taste!!!!! i know, it's such a shame..... i have heard that may change season 9 though.... i download it from the states so i'm up tp date with america - i love it!! nathan is so hot, hehehe (god, would you beleive i am married and almost 30...?) x

I download it from America too. Yay at the fact it may change in season 9 =) I prefer Clay to Nathan, he's got a cute face and I love Julian because he's just so sweet and romantic. And I am glad crazy Katie has gone, she really gave me the creeps, I think they did great casting there cos she just looks so crazy !

i know, the last episode with the storm was freaky!

nah, clay doesn't do it for me....Nathan all the way. I've been watching the old re-runs on e4, i forgot how long it's been on! i feel like i am the only one who watches it so nice to meet someone else! although, if you tell me you are 16 i will feel like a right geek! x

how's everyone today? i have a weird twinge on my left side, hoping it's nothing serious...... x

Yes... there will be no yorkshire puds for me even though they are my favourite :cry:

A twinge? Its your little sweatpea saying hello :winkwink:

Haha, nope I'm 20. I've been watching it for years though, I also loved The O.C, Buffy, Angel, Charmed (how geeky do it sound!). I watch way too much TV. Bones, Greys, Glee. It helps me get through the TWW lol.
So what dya think Haleys baby will be, I think it'll be a girl and they'll name it after her mum.

Yes... there will be no yorkshire puds for me even though they are my favourite :cry:

it better be - i have myself convinced it's ectopic now - what is wrong woth me lol! x

Haha, nope I'm 20. I've been watching it for years though, I also loved The O.C, Buffy, Angel, Charmed (how geeky do it sound!). I watch way too much TV. Bones, Greys, Glee. It helps me get through the TWW lol.
So what dya think Haleys baby will be, I think it'll be a girl and they'll name it after her mum.

I watched every episode of Charmed from start to finish :blush: and Glee is mine and my DH's guilty pleasure... lol x

it better be - i have myself convinced it's ectopic now - what is wrong woth me lol! x

haha you're just paranoid after last time which is to be expected. Just relax :wacko: That bun is cooking :thumbup:

god, that still makes me feel old! i think i starting watching it when i was 21, 22ish..... i think the same, girl. i am hoping it doesn't mean haley will leave, as bethany joy is pregnant in real life, so not sure what they will do there...... do you miss lucas and peyton?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->