Psychic reading confusion....

Anyone else watch Grey's ? It's helping me with TTC cos Meredith is also trying, last episode she tested and got negative and Christina was like, well you're only on day 10, it's still really early ! But I can't believe that....
Callie is pregnant with Marks baby !!!!!

It seems like everything I watch on TV is about babies or TTC at the moment,
How I Met Your Mother - Lilly and Marshall
Grey's Anatomy - Meredith and Derek
One Tree Gill - Haley and Nathan

I know it's weird but it kinda makes me feel better because it makes me feel like I'm not the only one and I know on here everyone talks about everything but it's kinda nice (even if it's not real) to kinda live through it with them.....ok now I sound completely crazy !!!

Haha, nope I'm 20. I've been watching it for years though, I also loved The O.C, Buffy, Angel, Charmed (how geeky do it sound!). I watch way too much TV. Bones, Greys, Glee. It helps me get through the TWW lol.
So what dya think Haleys baby will be, I think it'll be a girl and they'll name it after her mum.

god, that still makes me feel old! i think i starting watching it when i was 21, 22ish..... i think the same, girl. i am hoping it doesn't mean haley will leave, as bethany joy is pregnant in real life, so not sure what they will do there...... do you miss lucas and peyton?

TBH, I hated Peyton. She was so depressed all the time, I miss Lucas though and before Julian came along I really thought Brooke and Lucas should have been together. I still miss Keith !
I didn't know she was pregnant in real life. Humm....I wonder how they will write that in, they could always have her real life baby play her on screen baby. But she would still need to miss a few episodes.

Anyone else watch Grey's ? It's helping me with TTC cos Meredith is also trying, last episode she tested and got negative and Christina was like, well you're only on day 10, it's still really early ! But I can't believe that....
Callie is pregnant with Marks baby !!!!!

It seems like everything I watch on TV is about babies or TTC at the moment,
How I Met Your Mother - Lilly and Marshall
Grey's Anatomy - Meredith and Derek
One Tree Gill - Haley and Nathan

I know it's weird but it kinda makes me feel better because it makes me feel like I'm not the only one and I know on here everyone talks about everything but it's kinda nice (even if it's not real) to kinda live through it with them.....ok now I sound completely crazy !!!

I used to watch Greys but then I missed a few episodes and I hate not watching stuff in order and missing episodes so I gave up. x

i've never watched grey's, but i would probably like it!
i'm not sure why i am so obsessed with one tree hill, but it may have something to do with james :)

BeesBella, i will be pming you after the new episode for a review! x

.....only another 9 days until it's out in America and then the day after that the links will be up. So I will watch it the day before AF is due. At least it will take my mind off of it for a little while. If not I might have to go back and seasons 5 & 6 because I haven't seen them yet.

Can anyone suggest any other good TV shows ? I downloaded the first few episodes of Dexter but I haven't watched them yet. I am also thinking of watching Private Practice because I loved Addison in Grey's and it's more about babies.....plus you can't beat a little bit of Taye Digs and also Idina Menzel (who in my mind is god) is in a few episodes, I loved her in Glee and in Rent and she was amazing when I saw her on stage in Wicked !

.....only another 9 days until it's out in America and then the day after that the links will be up. So I will watch it the day before AF is due. At least it will take my mind off of it for a little while. If not I might have to go back and seasons 5 & 6 because I haven't seen them yet.

Can anyone suggest any other good TV shows ? I downloaded the first few episodes of Dexter but I haven't watched them yet. I am also thinking of watching Private Practice because I loved Addison in Grey's and it's more about babies.....plus you can't beat a little bit of Taye Digs and also Idina Menzel (who in my mind is god) is in a few episodes, I loved her in Glee and in Rent and she was amazing when I saw her on stage in Wicked !

Supernatural is a good series.

Where are you downloading these shows from and are they free? x

I use rapidshare to download them, but shhhh cos apparently it's illegal. You need to get a rapidshare account which is about £5 a month I think and then you just find the links and download them. But my friend watches them on these websites -
https://www.freeonlineepisodes.net/watch-tv-shows-online/
https://my-free-guide.com/tv-series-online.htm
https://www.cucirca.com/ (best one IMO)

But I know some of them only let you watch like 89 minutes and then you have to wait like an hour before you watch more, but 89 minutes is enough for one episode.

I use rapidshare to download them, but shhhh cos apparently it's illegal. You need to get a rapidshare account which is about £5 a month I think and then you just find the links and download them. But my friend watches them on these websites -
https://www.freeonlineepisodes.net/watch-tv-shows-online/
https://my-free-guide.com/tv-series-online.htm
https://www.cucirca.com/ (best one IMO)

But I know some of them only let you watch like 89 minutes and then you have to wait like an hour before you watch more, but 89 minutes is enough for one episode.

Thank you. I'll take a peek when I have more time. I usually do the love film rental to watch tv series and stuff. x

hi ebony day 4 going well here 2,i've also had a yummy sunday dinner and a ww pud so totally full,and i had a yorkie pud:blush:but all points have been counted!!

hi ebony day 4 going well here 2,i've also had a yummy sunday dinner and a ww pud so totally full,and i had a yorkie pud:blush:but all points have been counted!!

Mmmm... I can;t wait for mine! My MIL has been doing ww for years, and I mean years so everything she makes will be pretty low fat etc. x

ah thats good if mil does it too,it always helps if there's some1 to help you along i go with my mam and friend and i think my sis will be coming in a few weeks x

ah thats good if mil does it too,it always helps if there's some1 to help you along i go with my mam and friend and i think my sis will be coming in a few weeks x

Yeah my Mum used to go with me to meetings. x

i fell asleep....sorry girls, i feel like i am forever sleeping and missing chat just now!

beesbella, dexter is brilliant! modern family is good, and so is cougar town. Wow, i watch too much tv!!

Hi Mamadonna, how are you?? sunday lunch sounds fab - i couldn't be bothered cooking so i am going to have a bacon butty!

x

i fell asleep....sorry girls, i feel like i am forever sleeping and missing chat just now!

beesbella, dexter is brilliant! modern family is good, and so is cougar town. Wow, i watch too much tv!!

Hi Mamadonna, how are you?? sunday lunch sounds fab - i couldn't be bothered cooking so i am going to have a bacon butty!

x

Well I'm on my laptop at the in laws and just had my dinner. I am soooo full and it was very naughty points wise but I enjoyed it :blush: As long as I'm good all week 1 nights meals can't do that much damage. :winkwink:

I've been wanting to watch dexter. Do you watch it online? I'm really going to have to look into watching stuff online. x

my hubby downloads it all for me - we are scottish, too stingy to buy it! the pirate bay is where he gets it from.....but you didn't here that from me! x

my hubby downloads it all for me - we are scottish, too stingy to buy it! the pirate bay is where he gets it from.....but you didn't here that from me! x

:rofl: There seems to be alot of dodgy folk on here today :winkwink:

i hope by dodgy you don't mean scottish!!! hahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"