Psychic reading confusion....

i've had a relaxing weekend actually - me and taylor never even got dressed yesterday :blush:

hubby home now though, got back at supper time, so i have some help again, :happydance:

i've had a relaxing weekend actually - me and taylor never even got dressed yesterday :blush:

hubby home now though, got back at supper time, so i have some help again, :happydance:

haha my kind of day :happydance:

Hubby home? Oooohhh have you told him about your job offer? x

yeah, he thinks i should just take it! i don't know, i don't want to annoy them.....

i have a MW apt on 18th, i'll wait and speak to her about the law etc first i think! i have a week to decide! x

i have had my pjs on all day today got my bath earlier and put new pair of pjs on ..not many days when i can do this!

and i bet ur chuffed hubby's home

yeah, he thinks i should just take it! i don't know, i don't want to annoy them.....

i have a MW apt on 18th, i'll wait and speak to her about the law etc first i think! i have a week to decide! x

MW appointment :happydance:

i know mamadonna, it's a rare oppertunity! we just lazed in bed watching films on tv, and of course i had a nap - i can't stay awake just now!

i can't beleive it's here already, when i first got the apt. through i thought it was ages away, but tuesday i will get booked in etc. Scary! it'll give me a chance to ask about this pain too - i am hoping it's trapped wind and not that bubs is in the wrong place! x

i'm sure the little sweetpea will be just fine,but its always best to get checked

i know, i will definetely ask about it. it's not sore really, just noticeable and always in the same spot - down low on the left hand side. i am trying to think positively - i was totally stressed last time and had had 3 scans by this point! x

i'm having problems with B&B today.. it won't load the pages correctly, and when I try to go to the next page it won't let me :cry: :brat:

it's not working right for me either erin!

how are you today? x

it's not working right for me either erin!

how are you today? x

doin good... check out my chart.. WHAT is that!? I did sleep with a warmer comforter on, but I've slept with that one in previous cycles and never had that big of a jump! crazy!!! and I was nauseous all day yesterday. and a little queasy at times today.
Only 4 dpo. obviously NOT PG symptoms... :shrug:
how are you!?

it might be.....i'm no expert on charts but it's looking good! and nausea - i'm jealous, i still don't feel pregnant!
i'm ok, have a weird pain on my left side but i am tring to remain positive......trying lol

my hubby got back today, so he let me have a nap, so i'm feeling a bit better now.

it might be.....i'm no expert on charts but it's looking good! and nausea - i'm jealous, i still don't feel pregnant!
i'm ok, have a weird pain on my left side but i am tring to remain positive......trying lol

my hubby got back today, so he let me have a nap, so i'm feeling a bit better now.

I'm sure my temp will probably be back down tomorrow, but I was just shocked because at 3:30 am I temped and it was actually 99.5! So I took my sweatpants off and then at 6 am it was 99.2, so I went with that because it was more conservative! haha.

omg, when I was pregnant, I swear I was narcoleptic! I would fall asleep reading, fall asleep playing games on the computer, watching tv, etc. I worked an evening shift of 3p-11p, I'd set my alarm to wake up at 930 am, and then at 11:30 I'd take a nap until 12:30, shower and leave for work, get there 20 minutes early so I could take a 15 minute nap in my car!!!!!
:rofl:

So that's definitely a preg symptom! no worries about no morning sickness-- consider yourself lucky! Like I said, mine didn't start til like 8 weeks and I was just queasy.. maybe that means it's a girl for you :winkwink:

well aimee did say it would be a girl......lol, i'll go with Ebs gender prediction instead i think! x

can I just ask you guys.. what does the x mean when you all post? I noticed the psychics do it too.. is it a UK thing?

aww ok! we do xo's kisses and hugs. haha, i didn't know if it meant 'good luck' or 'fingers crossed' or something because the psychics do it I thought it meant something different! haha :) thanks

no problem :)
x = kiss
o=cuddle (hugs) or where i am from, bozie!
fx'd=fingers crossed

hope that helps! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"