Psychic reading confusion....

well girls, as you can see from my ticker, i need to get going for an early night - :sex:

determind to prove Jenny right and Aimee wrong!

i'll be on tomorrow, been fun! x

I'm hoping that you guys can chime in on what you think Cheri22 means by her reading for me?? Do you think she got me confused? I let her know we had a daughter that will be 2 in January, and that we were currently TTC #2. This was the start of her reading to me...

"They show this baby to be a GIRL congrats to you guys on your pregnancy!"

She didn't tell me a Conception month/EDD, nothing.. and I'm not pregnant yet. In fact, I just got my first + OPK yesterday for this cycle, so we're just starting the BDing and should O in a day or so... She's acting like I'm already pregnant? It's weird. I think she got me confused?

Here's what she replied back!!!
Hi erin

Well I guess you are going to have to email me in the next two weeks to confirm one:) They are showing a DECEMBER connection and I guess you could be testing then for a bfp:) Make sure to keep me updated!

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

well girls, as you can see from my ticker, i need to get going for an early night - :sex:

determind to prove Jenny right and Aimee wrong!

i'll be on tomorrow, been fun! x

Night. See you tomorrow xxx

wow lets hope she's right when will you be due to test?

I'm hoping that you guys can chime in on what you think Cheri22 means by her reading for me?? Do you think she got me confused? I let her know we had a daughter that will be 2 in January, and that we were currently TTC #2. This was the start of her reading to me...

"They show this baby to be a GIRL congrats to you guys on your pregnancy!"

She didn't tell me a Conception month/EDD, nothing.. and I'm not pregnant yet. In fact, I just got my first + OPK yesterday for this cycle, so we're just starting the BDing and should O in a day or so... She's acting like I'm already pregnant? It's weird. I think she got me confused?

Here's what she replied back!!!
Hi erin

Well I guess you are going to have to email me in the next two weeks to confirm one:) They are showing a DECEMBER connection and I guess you could be testing then for a bfp:) Make sure to keep me updated!

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

Ooh another December :bfp: :happydance:

If you don't get one just email her back again. x

Well I am due to O tomorrow (or today) so I'll start testing Nov. 29.. probably due for AF on the 2nd.. FX'd!!!

well i'm off girls its been a long day i'll catch up with you sometime tomorrow,nite all x

I found Aimees reading very good and it was me who she had predicted my SILs and OHs sisters pregnancy (both due same day) I emailed her back this and she sent me a free reading for myself.

Where did you find Aimee's at? Whats her website?

I had a reading off Psychic Star last night, she's the 3rd person (along with Aimee and Gail) to say we're looking at a feb conception with a baby girl. She says my body has been preparing the last few months for conception, which must be right as my af has returned (very light and spotty at the moment) and is on it's way back properly after losing lots of weight. :cloud9:

I really want a reading from psychic star but I don't have the money right now and I already bought 6 readings :blush:

she's brill ... I'd defo recommend her when you do have enough money

Well I am due to O tomorrow (or today) so I'll start testing Nov. 29.. probably due for AF on the 2nd.. FX'd!!!

i'm due on the 3rd, so will start testing about same time as you - lets hope our predictions come true, and we can be bump buddies! x

I really want a reading from psychic star but I don't have the money right now and I already bought 6 readings :blush:

i thought you'd decided not to eat and buy it :rofl:

how are you all today?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back