Psychic reading confusion....

wow, very glamourous! it's quite funny how this website brings us all together - miles apart but going through the same things. it's quite cool x

well, i'm off to get my little boys school stuff organised, speak to you tomorrow x

well, i'm off to get my little boys school stuff organised, speak to you tomorrow x

I was wondering what time it was there! It's only 3:45 pm here!
Have a wonderful night! x

i know, i will definetely ask about it. it's not sore really, just noticeable and always in the same spot - down low on the left hand side. i am trying to think positively - i was totally stressed last time and had had 3 scans by this point! x

haha a friend of mine is about 16/17 weeks now and she's had about 8 scans because of bleeding and she had a miscarriage not long before this pregnancy. We keep joking that it will be the most photographed baby and will come out posing like its going to papped :rofl:

i'm having problems with B&B today.. it won't load the pages correctly, and when I try to go to the next page it won't let me :cry: :brat:

I was having probs too but it seems like its just saying there is 2 more pages when there actually are not :wacko:

it's not working right for me either erin!

how are you today? x

doin good... check out my chart.. WHAT is that!? I did sleep with a warmer comforter on, but I've slept with that one in previous cycles and never had that big of a jump! crazy!!! and I was nauseous all day yesterday. and a little queasy at times today.
Only 4 dpo. obviously NOT PG symptoms... :shrug:
how are you!?

Last month I saw a chart where there was a huge spike up around that time. honestly it was so weird but.... she got her :bfp: fingers crossed its a good sign :thumbup:

it's not working right for me either erin!

how are you today? x

doin good... check out my chart.. WHAT is that!? I did sleep with a warmer comforter on, but I've slept with that one in previous cycles and never had that big of a jump! crazy!!! and I was nauseous all day yesterday. and a little queasy at times today.
Only 4 dpo. obviously NOT PG symptoms... :shrug:
how are you!?

Last month I saw a chart where there was a huge spike up around that time. honestly it was so weird but.... she got her :bfp: fingers crossed its a good sign :thumbup:

OoO I HOPE!!! :happydance: FX'd!

lol, I trust you over her also! Good thing she wasn't expensive.. but still, she got a lot of money from a lot of people! :growlmad:

Morning everyone
I have just found something out which is so upsetting to know, when we pay for these readings off ebay although they are taken with a pinch of salt long time tryers etc use these for a bit of hope, and when you log on here in the morning and find out that one of people you have paid and they have given you a reading, is someone who is one of your friends in here and also posting on the thread you talk on alot on is disgusting how they have used this forum to pray on people like us and take money from us, they can log onto your statistics and take the info like with me 'you have been married recently'!! thats prob i have got that in my statistics!! also that they can look at all the forums i have posted on to get the info they send me!!

just makes me sad and wonder who you can trust these days!! xx

morning britt,yes it has been noted that this is going on,i think its disgusting!

afm af turned up this morning so back to day 1,my next af is due on my wedding anniversary which is the 14th feb so please keep ur fingers crossed for me we do it this month,cos i have booked a romantic meal for that nite and it would be the icing on the cake if i could also tel dh he is going to be a dad again!

anyhoo best be off got an early start at work
hope you all have a lovely day and i'll speak to every1 later x

can i also add the person knows everyone is on to them, we can no longer see their history posts!!! let see how long they can keep this up before they admit to us all they have robbed us!!

Morning everyone
I have just found something out which is so upsetting to know, when we pay for these readings off ebay although they are taken with a pinch of salt long time tryers etc use these for a bit of hope, and when you log on here in the morning and find out that one of people you have paid and they have given you a reading, is someone who is one of your friends in here and also posting on the thread you talk on alot on is disgusting how they have used this forum to pray on people like us and take money from us, they can log onto your statistics and take the info like with me 'you have been married recently'!! thats prob i have got that in my statistics!! also that they can look at all the forums i have posted on to get the info they send me!!

just makes me sad and wonder who you can trust these days!! xx

It's really sad that someone would even think of doing that to people who trust them and desperately need that bit of hope. :nope: I just hope this person does the right thing and at least owns up. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->