Psychic reading confusion....

morning britt,yes it has been noted that this is going on,i think its disgusting!

afm af turned up this morning so back to day 1,my next af is due on my wedding anniversary which is the 14th feb so please keep ur fingers crossed for me we do it this month,cos i have booked a romantic meal for that nite and it would be the icing on the cake if i could also tel dh he is going to be a dad again!

anyhoo best be off got an early start at work
hope you all have a lovely day and i'll speak to every1 later x

Awww I'm sorry to hear the :witch: got you but a :bfp: on your anniversary/valantines day would be amazing!!! :happydance:

Are you going to email Sandra and tell her she got it wrong? You could ask her to look at it again. x

anyone as shocked as me??!!!!

Yeah we've just had a day to think about it. I hope the administrators do something about it. x

yeah me to, i also think they should refund everyone no one has got money to waste when they are TTC its so sad they would do thatx

anyways how are you? hows the diet going? x

I'm good thanks. I've lost 3lbs!!! :happydance:

Not got a positive opk yet though :nope:

How are you? x

well done thats great!! :happydance: keep going!

ahh im sorry it will come just keep testing!!

my cycle is driving me insane, no bfp on sun and no af either???

i tested again this morning still BFN, i am going to keep testing and see.

FF has changed to show 6dpo again, but my other chart is still showing the same so i dont know totally confused!!x

FF has changed to show 6dpo again, but my other chart is still showing the same so i dont know totally confused!!x

Well your chart is still looking really good even if it does keep changing :wacko: and no :witch: so fx'd it's just too early to test..... xxx

Well your chart is still looking really good even if it does keep changing :wacko: and no :witch: so fx'd it's just too early to test..... xxx

i hope so, i have also had another bit of hope i had a nose bleed yesterday and one again this morning i never get them, i told my hubby this morning and he said it might be a pregnancy sign i just laughed and said what blood coming out my nose instead of period lol, but then i have googled it and a lot of people are saying it is an early sign???x

i hope so, i have also had another bit of hope i had a nose bleed yesterday and one again this morning i never get them, i told my hubby this morning and he said it might be a pregnancy sign i just laughed and said what blood coming out my nose instead of period lol, but then i have googled it and a lot of people are saying it is an early sign???x

Ooohhhh.... what have you been testing with? x

well i tested sunday and monday with them off ebay the strip tests but if FF was right before it changed i am now 11dpo so maybe it might still be early to test i dont know x

well i tested sunday and monday with them off ebay the strip tests but if FF was right before it changed i am now 11dpo so maybe it might still be early to test i dont know x

Jeffsar got a line on a superdrug but not on the strip tests when she first tested so if you keep getting bfn's but no AF then I'd go buy some of those. x

Jeffsar got a line on a superdrug but not on the strip tests when she first tested so if you keep getting bfn's but no AF then I'd go buy some of those. x

really oh right, i might go and get some then thanks x

morning britt,yes it has been noted that this is going on,i think its disgusting!

afm af turned up this morning so back to day 1,my next af is due on my wedding anniversary which is the 14th feb so please keep ur fingers crossed for me we do it this month,cos i have booked a romantic meal for that nite and it would be the icing on the cake if i could also tel dh he is going to be a dad again!

Awww I'm sorry to hear the :witch: got you but a :bfp: on your anniversary/valantines day would be amazing!!! :happydance:

Are you going to email Sandra and tell her she got it wrong? You could ask her to look at it again. x

do you think i should?

Morning everyone
I have just found something out which is so upsetting to know, when we pay for these readings off ebay although they are taken with a pinch of salt long time tryers etc use these for a bit of hope, and when you log on here in the morning and find out that one of people you have paid and they have given you a reading, is someone who is one of your friends in here and also posting on the thread you talk on alot on is disgusting how they have used this forum to pray on people like us and take money from us, they can log onto your statistics and take the info like with me 'you have been married recently'!! thats prob i have got that in my statistics!! also that they can look at all the forums i have posted on to get the info they send me!!

just makes me sad and wonder who you can trust these days!! xx

It's really sad that someone would even think of doing that to people who trust them and desperately need that bit of hope. :nope: I just hope this person does the right thing and at least owns up. x

i hope so too!
I'm still trusting the ebay psychics at least, just not others.. especially the one!! and I thought all along she seemed kinda suspicious. but I highly doubt she'll show her face again!:growlmad:

Morning everyone
I have just found something out which is so upsetting to know, when we pay for these readings off ebay although they are taken with a pinch of salt long time tryers etc use these for a bit of hope, and when you log on here in the morning and find out that one of people you have paid and they have given you a reading, is someone who is one of your friends in here and also posting on the thread you talk on alot on is disgusting how they have used this forum to pray on people like us and take money from us, they can log onto your statistics and take the info like with me 'you have been married recently'!! thats prob i have got that in my statistics!! also that they can look at all the forums i have posted on to get the info they send me!!

just makes me sad and wonder who you can trust these days!! xx

It's really sad that someone would even think of doing that to people who trust them and desperately need that bit of hope. :nope: I just hope this person does the right thing and at least owns up. x

i hope so too!
I'm still trusting the ebay psychics at least, just not others.. especially the one!! and I thought all along she seemed kinda suspicious. but I highly doubt she'll show her face again!:growlmad:

its kinda made me loose faith in it all tbh, i had some lovely readings and this has just made me feel a bit unsure about them all, which is a shame really cos some might be real and its these people that give them a bad name!

How are you today? xx

sorry i missed this too busy ranting about the scam lol
im sorry AF turned up i really thought you had the BFP!!

and yeah i would email Sandra as well xx

do you think i should?

I would. You might not get a reply but if you do then its a bonus. x

hiya girls:hi:

Mamadonna, i'm so sorry :witch: got you; and a little annoyed you broke your promise, you were supposed to give me support in first tri :haha: seriously though, fx'd it works out next month and you anniversary is extra special :hugs:

Ebs, 3lbs! :happydance: keep up the good work, i got an envelope today so your stickers will be with you soon!

Britt, yes, very annoyed too :growlmad: we've all had a good rant about it and are pretty disgusted we were manipulated like that, lets see if she does the decent thing and owns up to us all......

i hope everyone has had a good day; i am shattered and work was crazy so looking forward to relaxing for a couple hours! x

i'm so sorry jeffsar,i'm gutted but if its not my month i suppose i'll just have to get on with thing but hopefully i will be next month!!

i've messaged sandra just waiting to get a reply:coffee:

it can be draining but you'll get there hun, and in the meantime we are all here to help, laugh, support you, whatever mood you are in :hugs:

hiya girls:hi:

Mamadonna, i'm so sorry :witch: got you; and a little annoyed you broke your promise, you were supposed to give me support in first tri :haha: seriously though, fx'd it works out next month and you anniversary is extra special :hugs:

Ebs, 3lbs! :happydance: keep up the good work, i got an envelope today so your stickers will be with you soon!

Britt, yes, very annoyed too :growlmad: we've all had a good rant about it and are pretty disgusted we were manipulated like that, lets see if she does the decent thing and owns up to us all......

i hope everyone has had a good day; i am shattered and work was crazy so looking forward to relaxing for a couple hours! x

Thank you. I went to the supermarket today and nearly bought baaad food but walked away and came home... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->