Psychic reading confusion....

well done thats great!! :happydance: keep going!

ahh im sorry it will come just keep testing!!

my cycle is driving me insane, no bfp on sun and no af either???

i tested again this morning still BFN, i am going to keep testing and see.

FF has changed to show 6dpo again, but my other chart is still showing the same so i dont know totally confused!!x

Well your chart is still looking really good even if it does keep changing :wacko: and no :witch: so fx'd it's just too early to test..... xxx

i hope so, i have also had another bit of hope i had a nose bleed yesterday and one again this morning i never get them, i told my hubby this morning and he said it might be a pregnancy sign i just laughed and said what blood coming out my nose instead of period lol, but then i have googled it and a lot of people are saying it is an early sign???x

Ooohhhh.... what have you been testing with? x

well i tested sunday and monday with them off ebay the strip tests but if FF was right before it changed i am now 11dpo so maybe it might still be early to test i dont know x

Jeffsar got a line on a superdrug but not on the strip tests when she first tested so if you keep getting bfn's but no AF then I'd go buy some of those. x

really oh right, i might go and get some then thanks x

Britt- I don't agree with FF's prediction, I'd stick with the original -- I don't know why it would change on you but that doesn't look right to me..

Mamadonna- So sorry the witch got you :hugs: I hope you get your anniversary/Valentine's BFP!

Hi Ebs and Jeffsar :wave:

My temp plummeted back down to my normal ranges today.. wore the same pjs and had the same comforter on and everything so I don't know what the deal was with the night before! :shrug:

good for you hun :thumbup:
i on the other hand had chips and cheese for luch and am currently eating an entire bag of marshmalllows:blush:

:happydance::happydance: good lass!!

i wish it was wednesday so it was my weighing day

hi erin! have we all calmed down today?? hehe, i had a giggle when i read Britt's post - we had all been quite reserved but she just came right out and said what she was thinking! good on ya girl! x

ok i think,i've been sticking to it so i hope i've lost something

i figured if i eat all the bad stuff, you lot won't have too - and the rate i'm going there won't be any left!! x

lol jeffsar everytime we fancy somethin naughty we'll tell u 2 eat it instead!

that's a great idea as i am struggling with deciding what i fancy to eat! so, you can let me know what you'd like, and i'll get fat instead!! x

well i did say i'd help you all lose weight - am i the best ww leader ever?? lol

why on earth am i paying to go every week when i have u jeffsar:rofl:anyway i'm off now girls 1 born every min is coming on soon,time 4 a cuppa before it starts

enjoy, i'm sky +ing it so i can fast forward the scary bits! x

why on earth am i paying to go every week when i have u jeffsar:rofl:anyway i'm off now girls 1 born every min is coming on soon,time 4 a cuppa before it starts

Enjoy! Glee all the way for me! Its our guilty pleasure :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->