Psychic reading confusion....

Morning Everyone

Hope your all okay!!

Ebony any + yet?? got to be coming soon!

Jeffsar how are you feelin?

mamadonna - have you got any different plans or taking anything different this cycle?

erin - have you decided when to test do you think you will hold out?

i tested again today BFN so thats either too early at 7dpo or just not showing at 12 or just BFN and AF is on its way!!!

i watched one born every minute last night, was really good did anyone else? i quite fancy a water birth now after watching that, i dont know if it was because she was really good and it didnt look painful lol anything that doesnt look painful i will take lol x

Morning Everyone

Hope your all okay!!

mamadonna - have you got any different plans or taking anything different this cycle?

i tested again today BFN so thats either too early at 7dpo or just not showing at 12 or just BFN and AF is on its way!!!

i watched one born every minute last night, was really good did anyone else? i quite fancy a water birth now after watching that, i dont know if it was because she was really good and it didnt look painful lol anything that doesnt look painful i will take lol x

No + yet. :nope: Hopefully today. Watch this space... lol.

I wanted to watch that but we watched Glee as we both love that and I think DH is sick of hearing about babies... lol... plus he hates hospitals. He has already told me to find someone to be my birthing partner because he won't be there.... lol. x

Morning Everyone

Hope your all okay!!

I wanted to watch that but we watched Glee as we both love that and I think DH is sick of hearing about babies... lol... plus he hates hospitals. He has already told me to find someone to be my birthing partner because he won't be there.... lol. x

i will be watching!! lol

i have to watch it on my own cos hubby isnt good with things like that, god knows what he will be like when it is me lol.

it will be okay cos you live near me so we will prob be in labour together when we get our BFP this cycle!! xx

Morning Everyone

Hope your all okay!!

Hey girls! :wave:
Britt-- I am going to try to wait until Saturday to test, that'll be 10 DPO, and I only have 3 IC's left, so I can't start testing much earlier.. I could do 9 DPO, and I probably will... but I'm just not feeling like I'm PG this cycle... :shrug: I don't feel any different at all, and my temps seem kinda low to be PG. (I'm temping vaginally since I sleep with my mouth gaping open and it was never accurate, and vaginally is anywhere from .4 - 1 degree higher than orally, so if it was only .4 higher then I'd only be at 98.1... which isn't very high...) I'm hoping I get another temp spike like my 4 DPO one!! that got my hopes up!

How are the rest of you doing today?? :flower:

Morning Everyone

Hope your all okay!!

Britt-- I am going to try to wait until Saturday to test, that'll be 10 DPO, and I only have 3 IC's left, so I can't start testing much earlier.. I could do 9 DPO, and I probably will... but I'm just not feeling like I'm PG this cycle... :shrug: I don't feel any different at all, and my temps seem kinda low to be PG. (I'm temping vaginally since I sleep with my mouth gaping open and it was never accurate, and vaginally is anywhere from .4 - 1 degree higher than orally, so if it was only .4 higher then I'd only be at 98.1... which isn't very high...) I'm hoping I get another temp spike like my 4 DPO one!! that got my hopes up!

i temp orally but i dont know if mine are accurate or not i am starting to think they arent with how FF is changing my ovulation date all the time. If i dont get my BFP this cycle think i will change to vaginally. Its got to be more accurate hasnt it. Alot of people are getting their BFP when they dont have any signs more infact! so i am hoping the fact i havent had any is good so it might be same for you xx

Morning Everyone

Hope your all okay!!

i temp orally but i dont know if mine are accurate or not i am starting to think they arent with how FF is changing my ovulation date all the time. If i dont get my BFP this cycle think i will change to vaginally. Its got to be more accurate hasnt it. Alot of people are getting their BFP when they dont have any signs more infact! so i am hoping the fact i havent had any is good so it might be same for you xx

Yes, that's right.. PMA, PMA!!! :haha: :hugs:
Yeah, I think it's pretty accurate! Mine were always somewhat stable orally, but I still wondered how accurate it was when sometimes I'd wake up and my mouth would be completely dry and cold feeling because I had it gaping open for the last 6 hours. hahaha :rofl:

Morning Everyone

Hope your all okay!!

Yes, that's right.. PMA, PMA!!! :haha: :hugs:
Yeah, I think it's pretty accurate! Mine were always somewhat stable orally, but I still wondered how accurate it was when sometimes I'd wake up and my mouth would be completely dry and cold feeling because I had it gaping open for the last 6 hours. hahaha :rofl:

lol yeah i always wonder that as well cos i think i have my mouth open when i am asleep.

sorry TMI alert, but doing it vaginally i was just worried i would do it wrong cos how far to you put it in and how long do you leave it? x

Morning Everyone

Hope your all okay!!

i will be watching!! lol

i have to watch it on my own cos hubby isnt good with things like that, god knows what he will be like when it is me lol.

it will be okay cos you live near me so we will prob be in labour together when we get our BFP this cycle!! xx

haha yeah... its a shame we don;'t live in the same town or we could end up in hospital together! :rofl:

lol yeah i always wonder that as well cos i think i have my mouth open when i am asleep.

sorry TMI alert, but doing it vaginally i was just worried i would do it wrong cos how far to you put it in and how long do you leave it? x

I wondered that too.

Charts both looking good ladies!!!! xx

Morning Everyone

Hope your all okay!!

i will be watching!! lol

haha yeah... its a shame we don;'t live in the same town or we could end up in hospital together! :rofl:

lol yes i will prob go in calow or kingsmill x

Guess what ladies...

My opk's have started getting darker and I think I'm on my way to a positive :happydance: got lots more ewcm too... it does mean my lp is far to short, probably too short to substain a pregnancy but I'm going to give it a shot and if it ends in a very early miscarriage again maybe my doctor will do something about it at the end of the month and give me something....

anyway just have to blurt that all out... lol... :wacko:

On a bummer note... been to the dentist today and it was awful so they've invited me back in a fortnight for another root around with a drill and a needle... grrrr... x

I wondered that too.

Charts both looking good ladies!!!! xx

Thanks Ebs!

Britt- I just put it in like halfway, not super far in, just the tip of the thermometer and I leave it in til my thermometer is done registering! I usually count to 35 or so :)

Come to Calow!!! I'll be there... lol.. x

lol well i am still registered at a docs that would send me to calow, but i am going to have to move, now we have moved which will send me to kingsmill unless i request calow! only prob is i am scared of a 20 min drive just in case were as kingsmill is 10! how great would that be on here chatting then going into labour and see you there in 20! lol

Guess what ladies...

My opk's have started getting darker and I think I'm on my way to a positive :happydance: got lots more ewcm too... it does mean my lp is far to short, probably too short to substain a pregnancy but I'm going to give it a shot and if it ends in a very early miscarriage again maybe my doctor will do something about it at the end of the month and give me something....

On a bummer note... been to the dentist today and it was awful so they've invited me back in a fortnight for another root around with a drill and a needle... grrrr... x

:happydance: yayyyy, catch that eggie!!! FX'd!! :) You should try taking a b50 complex, it increased my 11 day LP to a 12 day LP last cycle.. and I'm still taking it so I hope it increases it a little more!

I have to go to the dentist on Thursday... I HATE the dentist.. and I have to get 4 cavities filled! :cry: I hate the shots of novacaine :brat: I don't wanna!!
I hope it doesn't affect implantation... it wouldn't, right?? :shrug:

thanks! well i will prob change to that then next cycle if nothing happens this time.

i cant imagine it will do anything, i would prob google it to make surex

Guess what ladies...

:happydance: yayyyy, catch that eggie!!! FX'd!! :) You should try taking a b50 complex, it increased my 11 day LP to a 12 day LP last cycle.. and I'm still taking it so I hope it increases it a little more!

I have to go to the dentist on Thursday... I HATE the dentist.. and I have to get 4 cavities filled! :cry: I hate the shots of novacaine :brat: I don't wanna!!
I hope it doesn't affect implantation... it wouldn't, right?? :shrug:

I don't think so. I hope it doesn't anyway.... good luck with your dentist appointment. :thumbup:

I've told DH we need to catch that eggy tonight so finger crossed!!! My LP was 8 days last month and its looking like it will be the same again this month. I've got fertility tests at the end of the month so I'm not taking anything in case it screws anything up. Hopefully I'll get something prescribed. x

Come to Calow!!! I'll be there... lol.. x

lol well i am still registered at a docs that would send me to calow, but i am going to have to move, now we have moved which will send me to kingsmill unless i request calow! only prob is i am scared of a 20 min drive just in case were as kingsmill is 10! how great would that be on here chatting then going into labour and see you there in 20! lol

:rofl: That would be so funny. Did you used to live further my way before then? x

hiya girls! how's everyone today?
good news ebs for the darker opks!
i still have fx'd for you all, not long until testing now!

well i had my MW apt today, and i have my scan date - 23rd Feb!!!! i have to be consultant led this time around with my thyroid problems and due to the MC, but i'm quite happy about that as it means more regular monitoring. seems much more real now.......!

hiya girls! how's everyone today?
good news ebs for the darker opks!
i still have fx'd for you all, not long until testing now!

well i had my MW apt today, and i have my scan date - 23rd Feb!!!! i have to be consultant led this time around with my thyroid problems and due to the MC, but i'm quite happy about that as it means more regular monitoring. seems much more real now.......!

That must be more reasurring that you're being monitored more closely. :thumbup: and 23rd Feb is not long now! :happydance: You must post the scan picture.

What did MW say about your job?

I've told DH we need to dtd tonight then he can have the rest of the month off. lol... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->