Psychic reading confusion....

hiya hun!
yeah, i feel happier now knowing they'll be doing checks more often. but it scares me that the scan date doesn't seem that far away........ most people are so happy about getting a scan, but i am terrified, i actually felt sick when she told me!

so, have you got pics of your opks?? x

hiya girls! how's everyone today?
good news ebs for the darker opks!
i still have fx'd for you all, not long until testing now!

well i had my MW apt today, and i have my scan date - 23rd Feb!!!! i have to be consultant led this time around with my thyroid problems and due to the MC, but i'm quite happy about that as it means more regular monitoring. seems much more real now.......!

That must be more reasurring that you're being monitored more closely. :thumbup: and 23rd Feb is not long now! :happydance: You must post the scan picture.

What did MW say about your job?

I've told DH we need to dtd tonight then he can have the rest of the month off. lol... x

lol!!! That's what I told my DH, but then the next day I got another positive OPK, so we had to DTD again! And I wanted to the next night on O night just to be safe, but that was a no go! :(
lol

Jeffsar-- so exciting that it's all feeling more real for you! Did you join the first tri yet?! :hugs: Hopefully we'll join you soon!!!

Ok girls.
I think I've gone off the deepend... seriously. :rofl:
I ordered 2 more readings. :blush:
1 from Ruby and 1 from Suzy.
:wacko:

I should get both in 48 hours. Ruby seems extremely nice so far.. :dohh:

justify it that one of your readings was MADE UP and so we need to replace them, hehehe! let us know what they say!

nope, i am not joining first tri without one or more of you lot, lol. i know you think i am crazy but i feel safe here and it'll all become a bit scary if i read about pains etc.. so you'll just have to put up with me!! x

Morning Everyone

Hope your all okay!!

Ebony any + yet?? got to be coming soon!

Jeffsar how are you feelin?

mamadonna - have you got any different plans or taking anything different this cycle?

erin - have you decided when to test do you think you will hold out?

i tested again today BFN so thats either too early at 7dpo or just not showing at 12 or just BFN and AF is on its way!!!

i watched one born every minute last night, was really good did anyone else? i quite fancy a water birth now after watching that, i dont know if it was because she was really good and it didnt look painful lol anything that doesnt look painful i will take lol x

hi britt not taking anything this month apart from folic,gonna temp and lots of :sex: thats about it:shrug:

yeah for the scan jeffsar,i kno you'll be worried but this little baby is gonna be just fine!:thumbup:

time to get jiggy ebony :winkwink:

britt and erin them charts are looking great!!

phew think i've caught up x

hi mamadonna!!

so, did you enjoy one born every minute?? the girl that had water birth was on a mission; her sister was worse than her! x

hello,yeah really enjoyed it i always wanted a water birth but because of my awkward labours i couldnt have 1

justify it that one of your readings was MADE UP and so we need to replace them, hehehe! let us know what they say!

nope, i am not joining first tri without one or more of you lot, lol. i know you think i am crazy but i feel safe here and it'll all become a bit scary if i read about pains etc.. so you'll just have to put up with me!! x

OoO thanks for giving me justification! I needed some! haha!
I'll let you know what they say, of course! x

if you join the first tri does that mean you can't still talk here? I don't blame you really because like in the 2ww, I don't join those forums because of all the people who 'symptom spot', and its just annoying, to be honest.. lol, so I just stay away, so I guess that's the same thing you're going thru, you dont' want to hear of others having MC's and think 'omg, maybe I am!', or hear of other girls feeling movements or something and you're like 'omg.. I'm not maybe somethiing is wrong..'..
SOOO I don't blame you! Maybe I won't join any if I ever get a BFP either!

i used the ball last time, found that helped - i was fine in any position other than lying on my back - which is funny as that's how we'd gotten there in the first palce, lol! x

if you join the first tri does that mean you can't still talk here? I don't blame you really because like in the 2ww, I don't join those forums because of all the people who 'symptom spot', and its just annoying, to be honest.. lol, so I just stay away, so I guess that's the same thing you're going thru, you dont' want to hear of others having MC's and think 'omg, maybe I am!', or hear of other girls feeling movements or something and you're like 'omg.. I'm not maybe somethiing is wrong..'..

yeah, i could still post here too but like you said, it's just all doom and gloom! and i was guilty of that last time, worrying why i didn't feel the same as the other girls etc. so this time, i am having a wee read of first tri posts, but i'm happier just yapping to you girls!!

what i will say though, is that if any of you feel odd me talking about pg etc. i won't bother you all with it - i know ttc is hard enough! x

i dont feel odd hun you talk as much about being pg as u want 2

see, this is why i don't want to leave you all! x

we are all here for u jeffsar as i'm sure u will be for us when it our turn

of course i will be; you've no idea how excited i was for you when those dodgy IC's gave you lines! speaking of which, stock up of asda cheapies for this cycle - £3.50 for 2 and more sensitive than frer x

will do i've got a frer left and will stock up next time i go to asda,was so wishing it had been my month(still got the pics on my phone,will have to delete incase kids take a look lol) but heyho on to a fresh new cycle and heading towards a lovely anniversary pressie

yeah, i could still post here too but like you said, it's just all doom and gloom! and i was guilty of that last time, worrying why i didn't feel the same as the other girls etc. so this time, i am having a wee read of first tri posts, but i'm happier just yapping to you girls!!

what i will say though, is that if any of you feel odd me talking about pg etc. i won't bother you all with it - i know ttc is hard enough! x

talk away! we're so happy for you!! :hugs::kiss:

i was so convinced it was bfp for you; i didn't even get lines on my IC's until day AF was due, and i'd had lines on others for 4-5 days before!

nevermind, this month you'll catch the eggy!
right, half asleep, night night x

I feel sad I'm the only one in the US and I don't have asda.. lol

talk away! we're so happy for you!! :hugs::kiss:

Thanks hun :hugs: x

i was so convinced it was bfp for you; i didn't even get lines on my IC's until day AF was due, and i'd had lines on others for 4-5 days before!

nevermind, this month you'll catch the eggy!
right, half asleep, night night x

night jeffsar i'm off soon too,day off tomorrow :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"