Psychic reading confusion....

Hi ladies :wave:

I didn't get to catch that eggy last night. :cry: We fell out instead... :brat:

Then today I lost a diamond out of my engagement ring... :cry:

but then I poas and my opk today was even darker so I didn't miss it... :happydance: and DH says if we can keep from falling out today we might be able too :sex: tonight.

Heres today bad boy... what do you think?

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/vea44/P190111_123201.jpg

It actually looks a bit darker in the flesh. x

That is gorgeous!! How often have you BD'd this week? Good luck!! That means the eggie is still in there! :winkwink:

hiya hun!
yeah, i feel happier now knowing they'll be doing checks more often. but it scares me that the scan date doesn't seem that far away........ most people are so happy about getting a scan, but i am terrified, i actually felt sick when she told me!

so, have you got pics of your opks?? x

Just posted todays but I have yesterdays in my journal. x

hiya girls! how's everyone today?
good news ebs for the darker opks!
i still have fx'd for you all, not long until testing now!

well i had my MW apt today, and i have my scan date - 23rd Feb!!!! i have to be consultant led this time around with my thyroid problems and due to the MC, but i'm quite happy about that as it means more regular monitoring. seems much more real now.......!

That must be more reasurring that you're being monitored more closely. :thumbup: and 23rd Feb is not long now! :happydance: You must post the scan picture.

What did MW say about your job?

I've told DH we need to dtd tonight then he can have the rest of the month off. lol... x

lol!!! That's what I told my DH, but then the next day I got another positive OPK, so we had to DTD again! And I wanted to the next night on O night just to be safe, but that was a no go! :(
lol

Jeffsar-- so exciting that it's all feeling more real for you! Did you join the first tri yet?! :hugs: Hopefully we'll join you soon!!!

Ok girls.
I think I've gone off the deepend... seriously. :rofl:
I ordered 2 more readings. :blush:
1 from Ruby and 1 from Suzy.
:wacko:

I should get both in 48 hours. Ruby seems extremely nice so far.. :dohh:

:rofl: more readings! I love it! If I had more money I'd be doing it too. :wacko:

justify it that one of your readings was MADE UP and so we need to replace them, hehehe! let us know what they say!

nope, i am not joining first tri without one or more of you lot, lol. i know you think i am crazy but i feel safe here and it'll all become a bit scary if i read about pains etc.. so you'll just have to put up with me!! x

We;re going to have to put up with you still? :dohh: haha just kidding... you can't go without at least one of us. :hugs:

justify it that one of your readings was MADE UP and so we need to replace them, hehehe! let us know what they say!

nope, i am not joining first tri without one or more of you lot, lol. i know you think i am crazy but i feel safe here and it'll all become a bit scary if i read about pains etc.. so you'll just have to put up with me!! x

OoO thanks for giving me justification! I needed some! haha!
I'll let you know what they say, of course! x

if you join the first tri does that mean you can't still talk here? I don't blame you really because like in the 2ww, I don't join those forums because of all the people who 'symptom spot', and its just annoying, to be honest.. lol, so I just stay away, so I guess that's the same thing you're going thru, you dont' want to hear of others having MC's and think 'omg, maybe I am!', or hear of other girls feeling movements or something and you're like 'omg.. I'm not maybe somethiing is wrong..'..
SOOO I don't blame you! Maybe I won't join any if I ever get a BFP either!

yeah, i could still post here too but like you said, it's just all doom and gloom! and i was guilty of that last time, worrying why i didn't feel the same as the other girls etc. so this time, i am having a wee read of first tri posts, but i'm happier just yapping to you girls!!

what i will say though, is that if any of you feel odd me talking about pg etc. i won't bother you all with it - i know ttc is hard enough! x

Don't be silly. You're a friend now and I'm genuinely happy for you. I really feel like we'll all be catching you up soon too so we'll all be in the same position in the near future anyway. xxx

Morning Ladies!
i am sooo mad today, i realised last night that i have been using my thermometer wrong and thats prob why FF hasnt got my ovulation right yet both cycles!!

i didnt realise you put it in and wait for a beep, i have just been putitng it in and waiting about 20 seconds and then taking the temp. Last night i was reading and you have to put it in and wait for the beep, this took about a minute to 2 mins last night so my temp could never have been right after 20 seconds cos it was still changing last night right up to the beep!

so i have scrapped my FF and gonna start again next cycle if i dont get BFP.

i just hope if FF didnt get my ovulation right that we didnt miss it :cry: x

Oh no!!! Mine takes about a minute before it beeps but I'm one of those people who reads every inch of the box and instructions... lol.. :wacko:

You may have not got the right temps but they should be somewhere near though, surely? :shrug:

i'm good af has gone i think,which is strange cos it was very short,hoping thats not a bad thing,really positive for this cycle!!

i dont see how it can be really, do you have one short then one long i know a few people that get that.

good, thats why i think our thread here is nice cos we have a laugh and keep everyone positive.

as much as i was gutted this morning, i am not feeling positive cos i know now why my ovulation date kept changing so hopefully next cycle it will be okay x

don't worry, you won't need it next cycle.... :thumbup: :winkwink:
Did you take your chart out of your siggy?! I need to stalk it still at least! I doubt it was that far off to be honest with you, because I noticed that with mine my temp doesn't change for the last 10 seconds that I'm temping, and I count to 30 before mine is done..
That's a long time to wait for a thermometer to beep! Ugh! Mine doesn't beep, but it stops blinking when it's done, so thats why I know it takes about 30 seconds.. but I'm using a baby thermometer, so it registers quicker because there's no way a baby would hold still for 2 minutes to get a good temp! lol! :haha:

How is everyone!?
7dpo here, no news.. :coffee:

i hope i dont need it, but at the min i havent got a clue how many dpo i am or anything! i tested the thermometer doing it the way i did then the proper way and it made a difference of about .5 and i normally just do a rough count and take it out so i might have left it in longer one day or something. When i put my temp in this morning it changed my ovulation again so i scrapped it cos i thought well it could all totally be wrong but i will put it back on here for you lol but i dont know whether to take my temp now or not cos i dont know if it will make a difference now x

I'd just keep going... but hopefully you won't need it next month. :thumbup:

Morning Ladies!
i am sooo mad today, i realised last night that i have been using my thermometer wrong and thats prob why FF hasnt got my ovulation right yet both cycles!!

i didnt realise you put it in and wait for a beep, i have just been putitng it in and waiting about 20 seconds and then taking the temp. Last night i was reading and you have to put it in and wait for the beep, this took about a minute to 2 mins last night so my temp could never have been right after 20 seconds cos it was still changing last night right up to the beep!

so i have scrapped my FF and gonna start again next cycle if i dont get BFP.

i just hope if FF didnt get my ovulation right that we didnt miss it :cry: x

Oh no!!! Mine takes about a minute before it beeps but I'm one of those people who reads every inch of the box and instructions... lol.. :wacko:

You may have not got the right temps but they should be somewhere near though, surely? :shrug:

well they would be if i leave it in for the same amount of time each morning but i do a rough count so i dont think they are reliable at all! but i am hoping we might have caught it anyway and iwill just wait and keep testing gonna test again friday then week after or 2 week after if AF doesnt show, and if it does i know i will be doing it right next cycle x

but then I poas and my opk today was even darker so I didn't miss it... :happydance: and DH says if we can keep from falling out today we might be able too :sex: tonight.

That is gorgeous!! How often have you BD'd this week? Good luck!! That means the eggie is still in there! :winkwink:

We last dtd on Saturday and he wouldn't do it since but if we dtd tonight then hopefully we should catch it. :happydance: I know its a long shot but its all I've got. :shrug:

We last dtd on Saturday and he wouldn't do it since but if we dtd tonight then hopefully we should catch it. :happydance: I know its a long shot but its all I've got. :shrug:

it only takes once! And this is the best time for it! :thumbup: Good luck, hopefully he'll cooperate tonight!!

hi girls!

ebs, great opk!!! looks like mine from my BFP cycle!!

erin, walmart haven't got the same type of asda test; i checked their website for you. i heard answer brand are good though?

mamadonna, your new pic is gorgeous!

britt, how are you hun; and did you weigh in today lovely??

did i cover eberything? :) x

hi girls!

erin, walmart haven't got the same type of asda test; i checked their website for you. i heard answer brand are good though?

Aw, thanks for checking for me!! I'll just use my cheapo IC's until I get a squinter, then pull out the FRER's.. :winkwink:

It's quiet in here today.. :cry:

hi girls!

haha yeah think you've just about covered it :rofl:

Did another opk this evening and its as dark if not a bit darker so we're dtd tonight and hopefully that should do the trick! Bring on the bfp.... lol. x

hi girls!

Aw, thanks for checking for me!! I'll just use my cheapo IC's until I get a squinter, then pull out the FRER's.. :winkwink:

Well my DH has been hogging my laptop and wants it back in a bit. Got to keep in his good books for a sperm injection :rofl:

hi girls!

Well my DH has been hogging my laptop and wants it back in a bit. Got to keep in his good books for a sperm injection :rofl:

hahahahaha :rofl: YES!! kiss the ground he walks on!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->