Psychic reading confusion....

that is who owns our asda so maybe they will do the same tests

if you cant get them i can always send you some

i'm of now been a long day,

night night x

if you cant get them i can always send you some

i'm of now been a long day,

night night x

aww thanks for the offer, sweets, but I'll be ok.. the cost of shipping would make the cost equal to digitals or frer's haha :haha:

besides, by the time they get here I'll already have my BFP, right!? :winkwink: PMA!

goodnight girls! X

Morning Ladies!
i am sooo mad today, i realised last night that i have been using my thermometer wrong and thats prob why FF hasnt got my ovulation right yet both cycles!!

i didnt realise you put it in and wait for a beep, i have just been putitng it in and waiting about 20 seconds and then taking the temp. Last night i was reading and you have to put it in and wait for the beep, this took about a minute to 2 mins last night so my temp could never have been right after 20 seconds cos it was still changing last night right up to the beep!

so i have scrapped my FF and gonna start again next cycle if i dont get BFP.

i just hope if FF didnt get my ovulation right that we didnt miss it :cry: x

ah temping can be quite stressful sometimes but hopefully u've managed to fall pg anyway regardless of ur temps

ah temping can be quite stressful sometimes but hopefully u've managed to fall pg anyway regardless of ur temps

i hope so i am just scared we missed it cos i was watching FF and going by what that said!, anyway got to think positive and if we didnt i know how to temp properly for next cycle dont i

how are you? x

i'm good af has gone i think,which is strange cos it was very short,hoping thats not a bad thing,really positive for this cycle!!

i'm good af has gone i think,which is strange cos it was very short,hoping thats not a bad thing,really positive for this cycle!!

i dont see how it can be really, do you have one short then one long i know a few people that get that.

good, thats why i think our thread here is nice cos we have a laugh and keep everyone positive.

as much as i was gutted this morning, i am not feeling positive cos i know now why my ovulation date kept changing so hopefully next cycle it will be okay x

i used to have 5 day cycles but the last 2/3 months have been 2 days every since i mc i think

i dont see how it can be really, do you have one short then one long i know a few people that get that.

good, thats why i think our thread here is nice cos we have a laugh and keep everyone positive.

as much as i was gutted this morning, i am not feeling positive cos i know now why my ovulation date kept changing so hopefully next cycle it will be okay x

don't worry, you won't need it next cycle.... :thumbup: :winkwink:
Did you take your chart out of your siggy?! I need to stalk it still at least! I doubt it was that far off to be honest with you, because I noticed that with mine my temp doesn't change for the last 10 seconds that I'm temping, and I count to 30 before mine is done..
That's a long time to wait for a thermometer to beep! Ugh! Mine doesn't beep, but it stops blinking when it's done, so thats why I know it takes about 30 seconds.. but I'm using a baby thermometer, so it registers quicker because there's no way a baby would hold still for 2 minutes to get a good temp! lol! :haha:

How is everyone!?
7dpo here, no news.. :coffee:

Did you take your chart out of your siggy?! I need to stalk it still at least! I doubt it was that far off to be honest with you, because I noticed that with mine my temp doesn't change for the last 10 seconds that I'm temping, and I count to 30 before mine is done..
That's a long time to wait for a thermometer to beep! Ugh! Mine doesn't beep, but it stops blinking when it's done, so thats why I know it takes about 30 seconds.. but I'm using a baby thermometer, so it registers quicker because there's no way a baby would hold still for 2 minutes to get a good temp! lol! :haha:

How is everyone!?

i hope i dont need it, but at the min i havent got a clue how many dpo i am or anything! i tested the thermometer doing it the way i did then the proper way and it made a difference of about .5 and i normally just do a rough count and take it out so i might have left it in longer one day or something. When i put my temp in this morning it changed my ovulation again so i scrapped it cos i thought well it could all totally be wrong but i will put it back on here for you lol but i dont know whether to take my temp now or not cos i dont know if it will make a difference now x

How is everyone!?

i hope i dont need it, but at the min i havent got a clue how many dpo i am or anything! i tested the thermometer doing it the way i did then the proper way and it made a difference of about .5 and i normally just do a rough count and take it out so i might have left it in longer one day or something. When i put my temp in this morning it changed my ovulation again so i scrapped it cos i thought well it could all totally be wrong but i will put it back on here for you lol but i dont know whether to take my temp now or not cos i dont know if it will make a difference now x

oh brother, that would be frustrating.. Did it change your O date on TCOYF? or just FF? It would be hard to tell if it's accurate or not.. I guess you could always just do it the way you WERE doing it so that it's somewhat consistant? and then IF you start a new cycle you could start doing it the right way?

How is everyone!?

oh brother, that would be frustrating.. Did it change your O date on TCOYF? or just FF? It would be hard to tell if it's accurate or not.. I guess you could always just do it the way you WERE doing it so that it's somewhat consistant? and then IF you start a new cycle you could start doing it the right way?

yeah i just dont know what to do, the thing is though now surely i am past ovulation anyway so i think i will just test every 2 weeks and then wait for af or BFP then if AF shows i will start temping properly lol .

How are you? xx

you could still take your temp and if it keeps going up its a good sign :thumbup:

Hi ladies :wave:

I didn't get to catch that eggy last night. :cry: We fell out instead... :brat:

Then today I lost a diamond out of my engagement ring... :cry:

but then I poas and my opk today was even darker so I didn't miss it... :happydance: and DH says if we can keep from falling out today we might be able too :sex: tonight.

Heres today bad boy... what do you think?

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/vea44/P190111_123201.jpg

It actually looks a bit darker in the flesh. x

you could still take your temp and if it keeps going up its a good sign :thumbup:

yeah true as long as it doesnt drop i suppose thats a good thing x

:thumbup:

I'm doing fine, Britt, no symptoms, nothing... just not really feeling like this will be my month :shrug: I'm still very hopeful though, I just don't want to be let down..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->