Psychic reading confusion....

thank you totally chuffed,lets hope i dont put it all back on this week lol

thank you totally chuffed,lets hope i dont put it all back on this week lol

do you have a lot you need to lose? I cant lose weight that quickly for the life of me.. it's like .5 lbs per week!! :brat:

no not really i'm only 5 ft so i look big(i think) if i only put a few pounds on,another 10 pounds and i'll be really happy(i'm hoping this bit weight loss and healthy eating helps ttc)

no not really i'm only 5 ft so i look big(i think) if i only put a few pounds on,another 10 pounds and i'll be really happy(i'm hoping this bit weight loss and healthy eating helps ttc)

yeah hopefully - it should! I have another 10 lbs to lose too.. ugh.

i'll be happy with 1-2 lbs a wk as long as its going down and not up

evening all well i went to ww aqnd i have lost 5lb!!!!

Thats fantastic! Congratulations! You must be so pleased! :happydance:

Morning Ladies!!!

gutted yesterday Jeffsar only lost 1 pound sorry i forgot to PM my weight to you. Gonna try extra hard this week so i can get 2 next week!.

Hows everyone doing??? i go a really high temp this morning higher than i have ever got doing my temp the proper way lol :dohh: so im not charting now just gonna keep a check that it stays high and carry on testing xx

hi girls!

ebs, great opk!!! looks like mine from my BFP cycle!!

erin, walmart haven't got the same type of asda test; i checked their website for you. i heard answer brand are good though?

mamadonna, your new pic is gorgeous!

britt, how are you hun; and did you weigh in today lovely??

did i cover eberything? :) x

Aw, thanks for checking for me!! I'll just use my cheapo IC's until I get a squinter, then pull out the FRER's.. :winkwink:

It's quiet in here today.. :cry:

Well my DH has been hogging my laptop and wants it back in a bit. Got to keep in his good books for a sperm injection :rofl:

hahahahaha :rofl: YES!! kiss the ground he walks on!! :haha:

hahaha well it worked :winkwink:

I know what you mean. i'm 5'3 and putting half a stone on makes it look like a stone. :nope: x

Morning ladies :wave:

How's everyone today?

Well I'm good because we DTD last night :happydance: so I feel like we're covered for this month now.

I've got college this afternoon/evening so probably won't be around tonight :nope:

Hope everyones ok. x

morning,

i'm pleased u've got it covered this month ebony hopefully we are all gonna just be a few weeks behind each other:thumbup:

i'm determinded to keep loosing eb and to keep it of i wanna be able to wear short sleeves on summer without being self conscious.

1lb is good britt at leasts its coming off some weeks u'll loose loads others just a little but at least its going the right way!

evening all well i went to ww aqnd i have lost 5lb!!!!

Thats fantastic! Congratulations! You must be so pleased! :happydance:

Morning Ladies!!!

gutted yesterday Jeffsar only lost 1 pound sorry i forgot to PM my weight to you. Gonna try extra hard this week so i can get 2 next week!.

Hows everyone doing??? i go a really high temp this morning higher than i have ever got doing my temp the proper way lol :dohh: so im not charting now just gonna keep a check that it stays high and carry on testing xx

1 lbs is still great Britt!!!! I used to have weeks like that and then the next week I'd have lost 3-4 lbs so it might be water retention or something. Do you feel bloated? Whatever it is... don't give up. :hugs:

Fingers crossed your temp stays up. I really hope this is your month. :thumbup:

morning,

i'm pleased u've got it covered this month ebony hopefully we are all gonna just be a few weeks behind each other:thumbup:

i'm determinded to keep loosing eb and to keep it of i wanna be able to wear short sleeves on summer without being self conscious.

1lb is good britt at leasts its coming off some weeks u'll loose loads others just a little but at least its going the right way!

I hate my arms too! lol... You'll do it... just keep thinking about summer and what you'll be able to wear... and also think how any loss might help that bfp along. :thumbup:

I really do hope we all get our bfp's close too so we call all go on with jeffsar. x

morning,

I hate my arms too! lol... You'll do it... just keep thinking about summer and what you'll be able to wear... and also think how any loss might help that bfp along. :thumbup:

I really do hope we all get our bfp's close too so we call all go on with jeffsar. x

i think its the thought of a bfp thats stirring me on the most,if anything i feel a little sexier:blush:iykwim,when i have lost a few pounds

morning,

i think its the thought of a bfp thats stirring me on the most,if anything i feel a little sexier:blush:iykwim,when i have lost a few pounds

hehe me too! My DH is definately easier to seduce when I'll alot slimmer :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->