Psychic reading confusion....

Morning Everyone!!

ahh look at your bumps lol!

when do you start to show with your first?

Jeffsar keep us updated with the work situation!, also when did your sickness start?

Ebony - hope your feeling a bit better today, i want to check your chart out but you havent updated for today yet!! get a move on lol

Erin - sorry to here you had a crap day, hope everything gets sorted for you quickly xx

Mamadonna - do you think you have ovulated early?? have you tested again? xx

I've updated it now! and its not looking good :nope: Whatever happens... I'm so emotional... lol.. DH said I was horrible yesterday and today I've been so weepy. 2 days to go.

How is our new resident pregnant lady :winkwink:

just looked, if it rises tomorrow could be implantation fingers crossed for you!!!

ahh poor you hope you are feeling better soon, when does AF normally show? i have everything crossed she stays away for you!!

im fine thank you, feeling normal dont feel pregnant at all!! i just wish something could tell me everything is okay and developing its so scary!

xx

2 days until AF so not long to wait I suppose.

hehe jeffsar said she felt normal at first too didn't she? Your little appleseed is just too comfy in there to give you any hassle :haha: Isn't morning sickness meant to start at 6 weeks on average? After all the ttc I can imagine it feeling totally unreal though.

I was thinking about you both this morning and for some reason i think Jeffsar with have a girl and you'll have a boy. No idea why :shrug:

When will you start thinking about prams and nursery stuff? I've already started :rofl:

no not long until you can test fingers crossed!!

yeah she did, its just strange cos i really thought i would feel different. yeah it is supposed to kick in about 6 weeks something to look forward to lol.

lol thats strange cos i always imagine myself with a boy, not by preference but when i picture me with a baby it is a boy. What about you what do you picture yourself with?

i have been looking this morning lol i have chosen what nursery furniture i like, when do you think i am allowed to order it lol x

I picture myself with a girl. Its weird isn't it.

ooh what nursery furniture do you like?????? Trust me, I'm obsessed! lol I think people usually wait until they have had their 12 weeks scan before they buy anything. My DH is really superstitious and says we won;t have anything in the house until i'm 6 months gone but what he doesn't know won't hurt him :winkwink: As soon as i'm pregnant I'll be buying bits and peices to stock up so we don't have a big outlay.

Anyway I'm off for a nap,... I'm so tired today. I want links to all the baby stuff you look at. I've already chosen my pram :rofl:

this is the furniture i like
this is the dresser -

https://www.mothercare.com/Cosatto-...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42821041&mcb=core

this is the cot -

https://www.mothercare.com/Cosatto-...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42821041&mcb=core

and the drawers -

not sure on the pram yet, got to have a look around and a play i think lol

go get some sleep and i will speak to you later xx

That furniture is gorgeous and just what I'd chose! I love the white furniture.

Does yours DH know you're already looking? xxx

some of the furniture is sooo expensive but i dont think that range is, then on the white shelves i would get some wooden baskets to put on them and tie a ribbon round the sides in whatever colour we decorate

lol i have it all planned out, i have been thinking it over and over lol

yeah i was looking when we were trying as well lol, when he gets a weekend off work then he will be moving the bedrooms round lol, i work in the little one at the min then we have a spare one that has a seingle bed in it. And i think i am going to move my desk into there and then have the little room as the baby room then when it is older can have the bigger room, then we still have our spare room as well.

xx

afternoon all,have you got an appointment with doc yet britt?

You have it all planned out. That is so lovely. :thumbup:

Yeah some of the furniture sets are sooo expensive! Especially as they are just for babies. That set doesn;t look too badly priced at all though.

What about nursery decoration? I love the gingerbread range from mamas and papas x

Yeah some of the furniture sets are sooo expensive! Especially as they are just for babies. That set doesn;t look too badly priced at all though.

What about nursery decoration? I love the gingerbread range from mamas and papas x

yeah that is so cute, there are so many nice ones but i think i would get all the furniture then get the furnishings when i had my 12 week scan and know what we are having i think i could pick easier then.

some are rediculous, i will still shop around but i fancy something wood and white like that.

mamadonna - i have only just registered at the docs near us, i have always just gone to the docs near my mum and gave her address but now i need to change so i have taken the form back today and she said i can ring in 2 days and book in with the midwife save seeing the doc first xx

yeah that is so cute, there are so many nice ones but i think i would get all the furniture then get the furnishings when i had my 12 week scan and know what we are having i think i could pick easier then.

some are rediculous, i will still shop around but i fancy something wood and white like that.

mamadonna - i have only just registered at the docs near us, i have always just gone to the docs near my mum and gave her address but now i need to change so i have taken the form back today and she said i can ring in 2 days and book in with the midwife save seeing the doc first xx

You don't find out until your 20 week scan what you are having :nope:

oh yeah bugger lol maybe i will buy it before then lol x

oh yeah bugger lol maybe i will buy it before then lol x

:rofl:

i think i am going mad and i have read sooooo many books aswell!! x

Baby brain :wacko: hehe x

must be! lol

least my sillyness made you laugh, cheer you up!

when you get your BFP we will be fighting over the last things in mamas and papas at the outlet lol xx

haha that would be so funny!!! Hey.. when we've both got our bumps we'll have to meet there and compare! :rofl:

lol, yes we will! its strange isnt it cos on here i talk to everyone more than i do my closet friends yet we have never met each other x

must be! lol

when you get your BFP we will be fighting over the last things in mamas and papas at the outlet lol xx

haha that would be so funny!!! Hey.. when we've both got our bumps we'll have to meet there and compare! :rofl:

lol, yes we will! its strange isnt it cos on here i talk to everyone more than i do my closet friends yet we have never met each other x

Me too.... most of my close friends have kids that are growing up now though and the only one that doesn't is pregnant :dohh:

must be! lol

Me too.... most of my close friends have kids that are growing up now though and the only one that doesn't is pregnant :dohh:

i have a few that have kids, and the others arent really interested in them still studying and things so its only you ladies on here that i can really talk to all day about it. x

must be! lol

i have a few that have kids, and the others arent really interested in them still studying and things so its only you ladies on here that i can really talk to all day about it. x

I don't know what I'd do without this forum and you girls. I'd probably go nuts :rofl:

hi girls!

Britt, love the furniture! i am not looking at anything until after 20 weeks - but with Taylor i was looking right from day one ;o)
My sickness started halfway through week 6, but i have had sore bbs from the start and am exhausted!

erin, sorry you've had such a crappy day - speak to you soon!

mamadonna, i am still panicking!! i have had a stitch all day - can't wait for MW on Fri!

ebs, hello! only a couple days until POAS, yippeeee! x

hi girls!

Britt, love the furniture! i am not looking at anything until after 20 weeks - but with Taylor i was looking right from day one ;o)
My sickness started halfway through week 6, but i have had sore bbs from the start and am exhausted!

erin, sorry you've had such a crappy day - speak to you soon!

mamadonna, i am still panicking!! i have had a stitch all day - can't wait for MW on Fri!

ebs, hello! only a couple days until POAS, yippeeee! x

Hiya Jeffsar :wave:

Yep not long now and I'm sooo emotional. I keep crying... lol.. I cried at the council offices today whilst I was sorting out our council tax :rofl: My DH found that hilarious when I told him tonight... lol...

The thing with testing is that I only get up to 8dpo before AF so if I make it to 9dpo and I'm not starting with the :witch: I'll be getting one of those bad boy superdrug tests out :happydance:

i don't know how you can have such willpower! i am a total poas addict - i've almost used all my opk's now!!!

how's the diet going?? oh, your '7's were still in the 'out' tray at work! i made sure they went today x

i don't know how you can have such willpower! i am a total poas addict - i've almost used all my opk's now!!!

how's the diet going?? oh, your '7's were still in the 'out' tray at work! i made sure they went today x

I might test tomorrow with an ic :blush: lol... I just know it will be too early and I don't want to waste them... well not the sd's anyway.

I lost another 3 lbs at this mondays weigh in but I've been bad today :blush: back on it tomorrow though.:blush:

What will you do when you run out of sticks to pee on? lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->