Psychic reading confusion....

not sure, but i am back to being doom and gloom; i keep getting noticeable twinges low down, and i just have a bad feeling............ i have MW on Friday though so i will be talking to her.

6lbs so far, yipee!!

save SD's until AF day, use up the cheapies first! x

not sure, but i am back to being doom and gloom; i keep getting noticeable twinges low down, and i just have a bad feeling............ i have MW on Friday though so i will be talking to her.

6lbs so far, yipee!!

save SD's until AF day, use up the cheapies first! x

Awww I hope the MW can put your mind to rest. :hugs: Baby jeffsar is here to stay :happydance:

Ok.. ic's for the next 2 days then... lol x

hi girls!

Britt, love the furniture! i am not looking at anything until after 20 weeks - but with Taylor i was looking right from day one ;o)
My sickness started halfway through week 6, but i have had sore bbs from the start and am exhausted!

erin, sorry you've had such a crappy day - speak to you soon!

mamadonna, i am still panicking!! i have had a stitch all day - can't wait for MW on Fri!

ebs, hello! only a couple days until POAS, yippeeee! x

if its really worrying you phone the docs and see if they can get you in for an early scan,no point in worrying yourself ill,friday is still a couple of days away x

i know, if the pain gets worse i will. i mean, right now it's not 'pain' just very noticeable 'pulling' - but complete with bloating ( i am bigger today!) and sickness i fear ectopic - but i know these are also normal signs, so i am going INSANE!

its only natural to worry,i have heard with eptopic u get pain in the shoulder on the opposite side to where the lower pain is.

i'm sure its just baby getting nice and snug(i bet ur gonna be huge):haha:

Morning!

Ebony yipeee you have had a temp rise :happydance: :happydance: and your pattern is different to last month so got to be good new surely!!

jeffsar please dont worry everything will be fine, i know it must be scary i am scared to and i havent been through what you have. But these little beans are here to stay!!

the midwife will put your mind to rest on friday then you can enjoy it.

xxx

not till 6 tonite i'll be happy with 2lb that'll mean i have lost half a stone :happydance:

OMG i missed all the BFPs lol congrats girls. Just to say not to worry about pulling or twinges. They are all normal for early pregnancy. You say jeffsar that you've been having morning sickness? Don't want to scare you lol but I was having morning sickness, twinges/pulling and a quickly expanding belly from week 6 when I was pregnant with the twins. Is there any chance there could be two? Mine were unidentical so I had released two eggs :rofl:

morning babysimpson isnt it great 2 bfp's,hopefully the rest of us will be joining them soon

my temp was really low this morning and i have been getting really strong cramps in my right side so if my temp starts going up 2moro i definately think i'll be o 2day,dtd last nite hope to do it again tonite or 2moro morning(dont wanna wear dh out lol)will do another opk today and see if its lighter or darker

Good Luck mama, we DTD last night just because we wanted to. No idea when OV time is but I think it will be about now or this week at some point.

I'm just enjoying the fun time with OH. If I catch then excellent if not there is always next month.

Morning ladies :wave:

and thanks... I was so shocked when I saw that temp rise this morning. what else is weird was I got these weird twinges verging on painful down there on my left hand side so I'm hoping its my little eggy peggy trying to snuggle itself in.

I took your advise Britt and talking to it and asked it to stay and grow into a baby :baby: hehe

I still don't hold out much hope as I'm due AF on friday but if I don't get spotting today or tomorrow then i might start getting hopeful.

Jeffsar... I agree with mamadonna that if you are really worried.... ring the doctors but hopefully MW on Friday can put your mind at rest :hugs:

Morning ladies :wave:

and thanks... I was so shocked when I saw that temp rise this morning. what else is weird was I got these weird twinges verging on painful down there on my left hand side so I'm hoping its my little eggy peggy trying to snuggle itself in.

I took your advise Britt and talking to it and asked it to stay and grow into a baby :baby: hehe

I still don't hold out much hope as I'm due AF on friday but if I don't get spotting today or tomorrow then i might start getting hopeful.

Jeffsar... I agree with mamadonna that if you are really worried.... ring the doctors but hopefully MW on Friday can put your mind at rest :hugs:

i got the sharp twinges on my left as well they have only just eased, so good sign that the eggy is staying there!!

so would you usually start spotting today then? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->