Psychic reading confusion....

Morning ladies :wave:

and thanks... I was so shocked when I saw that temp rise this morning. what else is weird was I got these weird twinges verging on painful down there on my left hand side so I'm hoping its my little eggy peggy trying to snuggle itself in.

I took your advise Britt and talking to it and asked it to stay and grow into a baby :baby: hehe

I still don't hold out much hope as I'm due AF on friday but if I don't get spotting today or tomorrow then i might start getting hopeful.

Jeffsar... I agree with mamadonna that if you are really worried.... ring the doctors but hopefully MW on Friday can put your mind at rest :hugs:

i got the sharp twinges on my left as well they have only just eased, so good sign that the eggy is staying there!!

so would you usually start spotting today then? xx

Yeah... l usually spot for at least a day before full flow. :growlmad:

When did your twinges start? lol... I'm bloated today from eating junk yesterday and this morning I was walking round with my belly stuck out imagining what it would be like :wacko: Also I was convinced it was Tuesday today... :rofl: Maybe I'm just losing the plot :shrug: haha x

and thanks... I was so shocked when I saw that temp rise this morning. what else is weird was I got these weird twinges verging on painful down there on my left hand side so I'm hoping its my little eggy peggy trying to snuggle itself in.

I took your advise Britt and talking to it and asked it to stay and grow into a baby :baby: hehe

I still don't hold out much hope as I'm due AF on friday but if I don't get spotting today or tomorrow then i might start getting hopeful.

Jeffsar... I agree with mamadonna that if you are really worried.... ring the doctors but hopefully MW on Friday can put your mind at rest :hugs:

i got the sharp twinges on my left as well they have only just eased, so good sign that the eggy is staying there!!

When did your twinges start? lol... I'm bloated today from eating junk yesterday and this morning I was walking round with my belly stuck out imagining what it would be like :wacko: Also I was convinced it was Tuesday today... :rofl: Maybe I'm just losing the plot :shrug: haha x

i had them a few days before i got my BFP and cos of how my cycles had been i was thinking i bet they are ovulation pains and i hadnt ovulated yet! and i have also been bloated since then as well.

So no spotting so far so all good sign. This will sort them out!

STAY AWAY AF!!!!

Please stick and stay around little bean, you look after your mummy and she will look after you forever! xx

i had them a few days before i got my BFP and cos of how my cycles had been i was thinking i bet they are ovulation pains and i hadnt ovulated yet! and i have also been bloated since then as well.

So no spotting so far so all good sign. This will sort them out!

STAY AWAY AF!!!!

Please stick and stay around little bean, you look after your mummy and she will look after you forever! xx

Aww thanks... stop it... you'll make me cry... that was so sweet. :hugs:

Me.. a mummy... can you imagine? :wacko: Poor child... :rofl:

How are you feeling? x

How are you feeling? x[/QUOTE]

ahh are you still feeling emotional?

yes you will be a mummy and very soon as well!! i could do with going on a training course HOW TO BE A MUMMY lol

im feeling fine thanks still no symptoms at all so i am going to get all my cleaning done today and tomorrow just in case the sickness starts to kick in and i dont feel like doing anything.

i have just started to get a pain on my right hand side very low but nothing painful so not sure what that is! xx

How are you feeling? x

ahh are you still feeling emotional?

yes you will be a mummy and very soon as well!! i could do with going on a training course HOW TO BE A MUMMY lol

im feeling fine thanks still no symptoms at all so i am going to get all my cleaning done today and tomorrow just in case the sickness starts to kick in and i dont feel like doing anything.

i have just started to get a pain on my right hand side very low but nothing painful so not sure what that is! xx[/QUOTE]

I haven't cried yet but I do feel a bit that way. I told DH I cried at the council offices yesterday and thought it was hilarious :rofl:

You might get twinges now when your body is expanding down there to make room for baby britt :thumbup:

i need to clean today... ugh... maybe later.

right DH will be home for his lunch shortly so I;'ll sign off but ttyl xxx

OMG i missed all the BFPs lol congrats girls. Just to say not to worry about pulling or twinges. They are all normal for early pregnancy. You say jeffsar that you've been having morning sickness? Don't want to scare you lol but I was having morning sickness, twinges/pulling and a quickly expanding belly from week 6 when I was pregnant with the twins. Is there any chance there could be two? Mine were unidentical so I had released two eggs :rofl:

OMG - Twins?!!?!?!?!?! :ignore:

you are worrying me - my positive opks lasted about 4/5 days.....it never crossed my mind - no history of it, but it may explain why i am massive already! x

twins :rofl:

i've alway worried about twins as i have them on my side of the family but i think deep down i would love to have twins

i don't know how i'd cope mamadonna if i had twins!
well, i am huge, i don't think i was this big a 6 months last time - i will try take a pic tonight! i still feel twinges but nothing major and no bleeding so fingers crossed.

how are you? i saw your opk - it's getting there! x

Just wanted to say hi girlies! :wave:
I miss you all!

I wish that Sandra would have gotten back to me.. but she didn't.. I don't really want to pay again for another reading, but I feel like I want to.. lol.

good luck girls that are about to O and have already O'd! Ebs, your chart looks great! Fx'd!

I wish I had a cycle buddy here! lol.. CD4.. the lonnnng wait still ahead.. My daughter has a dr's appt with my dr this afternoon, so I might try to slip something into the conversation about how we've been TTC, and no success, and see if they could do some tests to be sure everything is ok with my hormone levels, etc.. I'm thinking everything has to be ok, because my temps are relatively level, I'm obviously O'ing because of my temp shifts, and my temps don't drop until well after AF is already here.. so I don't know what the issue is, really.. but I hope we can figure something out!

I'm just enjoying the fun time with OH. If I catch then excellent if not there is always next month.

ohhhh how I wish I could think like you!! Instead I'm soooo obsessed! :wacko: :blush:

It's only because i've had so much happen that we've been decided to just have fun and let mother nature do that rest. I use to obsess but not a lot and it did no good to me.

jeffsar :rofl: I'm sorry. When I was told about my two I was in total shock as no twins on either family expect for my cousin. Once it sunk in I was really excited then it all started crashing down at 8 weeks. It's the feeling of knowing that they will never be alone and no matter what happened in their lives they would always have a close bond to each other and help each other.

I miss my twins and I would LOVE to expect twins again but carry them full-term this time.

Hi Britt aka Prego!
how you feeling? x

Hi
I am feeling fine thanks, other than a sharp twinge lower right i still dont feel pregnant. So making the most if getting everything done in the house whilst i feel like it!

how are you? xx

OMG i missed all the BFPs lol congrats girls. Just to say not to worry about pulling or twinges. They are all normal for early pregnancy. You say jeffsar that you've been having morning sickness? Don't want to scare you lol but I was having morning sickness, twinges/pulling and a quickly expanding belly from week 6 when I was pregnant with the twins. Is there any chance there could be two? Mine were unidentical so I had released two eggs :rofl:

OMG - Twins?!!?!?!?!?! :ignore:

you are worrying me - my positive opks lasted about 4/5 days.....it never crossed my mind - no history of it, but it may explain why i am massive already! x

:rofl: Jeffsar got a bogof :rofl:

well, i am huge, i don't think i was this big a 6 months last time - i will try take a pic tonight! i still feel twinges but nothing major and no bleeding so fingers crossed.

Aww you would. My friend has twin girls and even as babies they used to conform each other. They play together and look after each other. Its lovely. x

Just wanted to say hi girlies! :wave:
I miss you all!

I wish that Sandra would have gotten back to me.. but she didn't.. I don't really want to pay again for another reading, but I feel like I want to.. lol.

good luck girls that are about to O and have already O'd! Ebs, your chart looks great! Fx'd!

I wish I had a cycle buddy here! lol.. CD4.. the lonnnng wait still ahead.. My daughter has a dr's appt with my dr this afternoon, so I might try to slip something into the conversation about how we've been TTC, and no success, and see if they could do some tests to be sure everything is ok with my hormone levels, etc.. I'm thinking everything has to be ok, because my temps are relatively level, I'm obviously O'ing because of my temp shifts, and my temps don't drop until well after AF is already here.. so I don't know what the issue is, really.. but I hope we can figure something out!

We're missing you too!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sandra didn;t get back to you? Thats a shame. At least star did I suppose. I'm the same as you... wanting another... lol... just to see if they say... you will get your bfp in a few days or not... :rofl:

Thanks for the chart peek :thumbup: Hope them temps stay up.

Good luck at the doctors. Hope they start the ball rolling if only to put your mind at rest that there is nothing wrong. :hugs:

I'm just enjoying the fun time with OH. If I catch then excellent if not there is always next month.

ohhhh how I wish I could think like you!! Instead I'm soooo obsessed! :wacko: :blush:

It's only because i've had so much happen that we've been decided to just have fun and let mother nature do that rest. I use to obsess but not a lot and it did no good to me.

jeffsar :rofl: I'm sorry. When I was told about my two I was in total shock as no twins on either family expect for my cousin. Once it sunk in I was really excited then it all started crashing down at 8 weeks. It's the feeling of knowing that they will never be alone and no matter what happened in their lives they would always have a close bond to each other and help each other.

I miss my twins and I would LOVE to expect twins again but carry them full-term this time.

Awww I'm so sorry they didn;'t make it full term. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Forgot to say...

I forgot to test with fmu this morning so I wasn;t going to... then I found I do actually have some 10mui ic's so I tested at lunchtime after 3 hours of not peeing and......... drum roll.................

:bfn: lol I knew it would be at 7dpo but a girl can try right?

ic again tomorrow... :wacko:

i'm good just going with the flo lol

twins would be hard work but worth it!

cant wait to see the pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g