Psychic reading confusion....

hi mamadonna!!

yeah, pain got bad today so i called MW and se took me straight in; turns out i have scar tissue from my ovarian cystectomy which is stretching and causing the pain!

bubs is measuring exactly 7+4 wks, strong HB and in correct place - so far so good!! so chuffed.

how did you go at WW? x

So its not baby jeffsar after all. you must be so relieved!!!! xxxx

i am, i was really worried - the pain is quite bad, but they gave me baby friendly painkillers for it so i'll be fine!!

i saw that; but you are psychic remember so you knew i'd say that!

i am SO releived it's one baby - she had me freaking out today saying twins! although that does mean i am just fat though, hahaha! x

hi mamadonna!!

yeah, pain got bad today so i called MW and se took me straight in; turns out i have scar tissue from my ovarian cystectomy which is stretching and causing the pain!

bubs is measuring exactly 7+4 wks, strong HB and in correct place - so far so good!! so chuffed.

how did you go at WW? x

i am, i was really worried - the pain is quite bad, but they gave me baby friendly painkillers for it so i'll be fine!!

That is fantastic. So no more worrying ok :nope: just a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

hi mamadonna!!

how did you go at WW? x

That is fantastic. So no more worrying ok :nope: just a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

i'll try hun, promise x

i am SO releived it's one baby - she had me freaking out today saying twins! although that does mean i am just fat though, hahaha! x

haha I wish I was!! You are having a girl though and britt is having a boy... lol x

haha I wish I was!! You are having a girl though and britt is having a boy... lol x

:nope: I predicted britt's as a girl! hehehe :haha:
But when is your O date for real?! We'll never know!

hi mamadonna!!

how did you go at WW? x

it will be worth every single pound and more that i put back on

:nope: I predicted britt's as a girl! hehehe :haha:
But when is your O date for real?! We'll never know!

Did you? haha We'll have to wait and see.

O date? :wacko: x

I got a reading from Gail today she said I will conceive in apil 2011 and give birth to a boy.
i dont know whether to get my hopes up or not

Morning all

Jeffsar ahh thats amazing!! :happydance:
so when you say 7 + 4 weeks what does that mean?

im just wondering if i have worked mine out correctly on my ticker?

Mamadonna - congrats on the weight loss!!

Ebony - how are you feeling? im waiting for your temp again!! lol

Morning all

morning britt,7+4 weeks means 7 wks 4 days

Morning all

morning britt,7+4 weeks means 7 wks 4 days

morning

right get it now, i was thinking does it mean 7 weeks plus the 4 week from af to bfp lol

thats why i suddenly thought have i got it all wrong lol

is this right that the midwife will count from the day of my last period which was the 19th dec? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->