Psychic reading confusion....

Forgot to say...

I forgot to test with fmu this morning so I wasn;t going to... then I found I do actually have some 10mui ic's so I tested at lunchtime after 3 hours of not peeing and......... drum roll.................

:bfn: lol I knew it would be at 7dpo but a girl can try right?

ic again tomorrow... :wacko:

you just cant help yourself ! lol

like i can talk i tested all the time lol, yeah it prob wont show until AF is late cos would that be then 10dpo on sat ? xx

Forgot to say...

I forgot to test with fmu this morning so I wasn;t going to... then I found I do actually have some 10mui ic's so I tested at lunchtime after 3 hours of not peeing and......... drum roll.................

:bfn: lol I knew it would be at 7dpo but a girl can try right?

ic again tomorrow... :wacko:

you just cant help yourself ! lol

like i can talk i tested all the time lol, yeah it prob wont show until AF is late cos would that be then 10dpo on sat ? xx

I blame Jeffsar.... :rofl: every day she says... have you tested yet? :wacko:

Yeah saturday would be 10dpo... if I make it saturday I'm getting the superdrug tests out... xxx

you will!! i will be on super early on sat so when you test make sure you update early!

i am really naughty but i think i might have to go and look at some baby stuff this weekend :blush:

hubby is at work so good chance to sneak a quick look lol x

you will!! i will be on super early on sat so when you test make sure you update early!

i am really naughty but i think i might have to go and look at some baby stuff this weekend :blush:

I will try and get on early Saturday if I get there. :thumbup:

Oooh baby shopping! Have you been to the huge mamas and papas next to ikea? They have all the nursery rooms upstairs set out and its lurrrvly... I love their clothes too.. x

Oooh baby shopping! Have you been to the huge mamas and papas next to ikea? They have all the nursery rooms upstairs set out and its lurrrvly... I love their clothes too.. x

Thank you!

yeah went there with my sis when she was pregnant with my niece loads and loads, it was really nice cos i wasnt ready for a baby then i just really enjoyed looking for her and buying her stuff. But yeah it is a lovely shop.

i want to look in a shop that is in sutton in ashfield there is a shop there called bristols and it is such a nice baby shop they have everything x

Thank you!

yeah went there with my sis when she was pregnant with my niece loads and loads, it was really nice cos i wasnt ready for a baby then i just really enjoyed looking for her and buying her stuff. But yeah it is a lovely shop.

i want to look in a shop that is in sutton in ashfield there is a shop there called bristols and it is such a nice baby shop they have everything x

ooh I'll have to remember that one. I have a friend who lives in forest town so I'm over your way quite often so once I'm up the duff I'll have to take a detour there.x

Thank you!

ooh I'll have to remember that one. I have a friend who lives in forest town so I'm over your way quite often so once I'm up the duff I'll have to take a detour there.x

yes make sure you do, cos they are usually cheaper than other places as well, it is called bristols and it is on outram street.

yeah and its not far from forest town so make sure you look before you buy anything. We have family in forest town to x

Thank you!

yes make sure you do, cos they are usually cheaper than other places as well, it is called bristols and it is on outram street.

yeah and its not far from forest town so make sure you look before you buy anything. We have family in forest town to x

Its a small world isn't it!?! xxx

Thank you!

yep it sure is!

i take it you are still AF free??!! no spotting?? i am feeling really positive about you this cycle it just seems lucky this month xx

Thank you!

yep it sure is!

i take it you are still AF free??!! no spotting?? i am feeling really positive about you this cycle it just seems lucky this month xx

Still not spotting... I was this time last cycle. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though even though i'll still be gutted if I get AF. :wacko:

I hope you're right... xxx

yeah i can understand that, but i have everything crossed for you and i am hoping so much that this is going to be it for you!! x

evening girls:hi:

well, i would like you all to meet baby jeffsar............:dance:
(sorry for picture quality, don't have scanner so it's from my camera!)

Attachments

• IMG00004-20110126-2008.jpg
    IMG00004-20110126-2008.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 8
evening girls:hi:

well, i would like you all to meet baby jeffsar............:dance:
(sorry for picture quality, don't have scanner so it's from my camera!)

Awww jeffsar!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi mamadonna!!

yeah, pain got bad today so i called MW and se took me straight in; turns out i have scar tissue from my ovarian cystectomy which is stretching and causing the pain!

bubs is measuring exactly 7+4 wks, strong HB and in correct place - so far so good!! so chuffed.

how did you go at WW? x

Thanks Ebs! i am delighted; was such a relief to know things are ok x

hi mamadonna!!

yeah, pain got bad today so i called MW and se took me straight in; turns out i have scar tissue from my ovarian cystectomy which is stretching and causing the pain!

bubs is measuring exactly 7+4 wks, strong HB and in correct place - so far so good!! so chuffed.

how did you go at WW? x

So its not baby jeffsar after all. you must be so relieved!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"