Psychic reading confusion....

yeah thats right they count from the first day of ur last period,then it might change slightly when u have ur 12 wk scan but if i remember correctly my dates never changed,but some may go back or forward a few days and sometimes a wk or so

well done mama - it always gives you a buzz seeing though pounds drop off.

Jeffsar - Your scan pic is lovely and I want to apologise for freaking you out yesterday. I shouldn't have said what I did

yeah thats right they count from the first day of ur last period,then it might change slightly when u have ur 12 wk scan but if i remember correctly my dates never changed,but some may go back or forward a few days and sometimes a wk or so

thanks thats how i understood it! its so hard when you havent done it before to know whats gonna happen when, and like what to expect at midwife and stuff, im glad i have you ladies to help me lol x

any questions feel free to and i'll try my best to answer what i can

Morning all

Jeffsar ahh thats amazing!! :happydance:
so when you say 7 + 4 weeks what does that mean?

im just wondering if i have worked mine out correctly on my ticker?

Mamadonna - congrats on the weight loss!!

Ebony - how are you feeling? im waiting for your temp again!! lol

Morning :hi:

I've put my temp in now. Its gone down a bit but still about the coverline but I really feel like AF is on its way. You know when you get that feeling in the bottom of your stomach and you know next time you go to the loo it'll be there? Well thats how I feel this morning. I hope I'm wrong. :nope:

Got college this afternoon/evening so i'm hoping thats a good distraction.

Did an ic this morning and it was negative but I am only 8dpo today so who knows... :shrug:

Morning all

I've put my temp in now. Its gone down a bit but still about the coverline but I really feel like AF is on its way. You know when you get that feeling in the bottom of your stomach and you know next time you go to the loo it'll be there? Well thats how I feel this morning. I hope I'm wrong. :nope:

Did an ic this morning and it was negative but I am only 8dpo today so who knows... :shrug:

Morning, just looked and yes still well above the coverline!!

you will still feel like AF is coming pregnant or not so dont let that make you feel like you are out! still got faith in you!!

sorry tmi question but is your cm like watery creamy? x

Morning all

you will still feel like AF is coming pregnant or not so dont let that make you feel like you are out! still got faith in you!!

Nothing at all... :nope: Last month when the doctor thought I'd had a mmc I fet wet for days before AF.

I'm going to keep busy today and hope I'm wrong.

How are you today? xxx

Morning all

Nothing at all... :nope: Last month when the doctor thought I'd had a mmc I fet wet for days before AF.

How are you today? xxx

saying that i didnt get anything until a few days after AF due, and i thought i was out cos everyone was saying they had loads, so really if you are same as me it wont show on you until after tomorrow

yes take your mind of it.

im fine thanks i have a few more mild pains today nothing bad i just keep noticing them pop up now and then, and my body feels really warm from boobs down to my stomach for some reason.

what are you doing at college ebony? xx

Morning all

How are you today? xxx

saying that i didnt get anything until a few days after AF due, and i thought i was out cos everyone was saying they had loads, so really if you are same as me it wont show on you until after tomorrow

im fine thanks i have a few more mild pains today nothing bad i just keep noticing them pop up now and then, and my body feels really warm from boobs down to my stomach for some reason.

Awww... all warm and cosy for baby Britt :thumbup:

Blummin DH has nicked my laptop and is sticking around all morning so I've had to sneek on the computer upstairs to catch up with you girls again this morning.

I'm doing nails at college actually. I used to have a high stress job that made me ill and havn't worked for a long time now so I wanted to train to do something that I could do around having kids and didn't take much brain power :wacko: I do enjoy it though. I do my friends nails alot.

Well no spotting or anything so I'm hoping I'm just like you. :thumbup:

A friend has just popped round who I'm going out with on saturday night so I've explained I won't be drinking because even if I'm not preggers I have tests on monday and I don't want to mess them up.

Well I'm off to update my journal then jump in the bath and get ready for college.

Cathc you ladies later :wave:

Morning all

How are you today? xxx

Blummin DH has nicked my laptop and is sticking around all morning so I've had to sneek on the computer upstairs to catch up with you girls again this morning.

I'm doing nails at college actually. I used to have a high stress job that made me ill and havn't worked for a long time now so I wanted to train to do something that I could do around having kids and didn't take much brain power :wacko: I do enjoy it though. I do my friends nails alot.

A friend has just popped round who I'm going out with on saturday night so I've explained I won't be drinking because even if I'm not preggers I have tests on monday and I don't want to mess them up.

Well I'm off to update my journal then jump in the bath and get ready for college.

very nice! you will have to keep me updated and let me know if you go mobile i love my nails done!

yes keeping everything crossed for you!

speak to you later bye bye xx

Morning all

How are you today? xxx

very nice! you will have to keep me updated and let me know if you go mobile i love my nails done!

yes keeping everything crossed for you!

speak to you later bye bye xx

I will be. I do it now for family and friends. I do gels and manicures and pedicures. hehe

See ya later xxxxxxxxxxx

well done mama - it always gives you a buzz seeing though pounds drop off.

Jeffsar - Your scan pic is lovely and I want to apologise for freaking you out yesterday. I shouldn't have said what I did

hun, i thought it was funny!! i actually thought i might be too - i am huge!!
really, you cheered me up, i was just joking with the 'ignore' comment!! :hugs:

evening ladies!

how has everyone been today?

my mum came and cleaned my house today while i was at work; i mean, everything - washin, ironing, washed floors, dusted - i was so happy i burst into tears! mum's are brill x

evening ladies!

how has everyone been today?

my mum came and cleaned my house today while i was at work; i mean, everything - washin, ironing, washed floors, dusted - i was so happy i burst into tears! mum's are brill x

Wow! That is so nice of her. Does she want to do mine next? :rofl: xxx

Hows everyone this evening?

Well just got back from college and had my tea so I thought I'd pop on and see how everyone is.

AF is due tomorrow and nothing so far... no spotting nothing... I've ben to the toilet so many times today just to make sure there no spotting or anything :wacko: lol

Going to test with an ic tomorrow and if AF is not here by Saturday I'm breaking out the superdrug tests! lol I'm going out Saturday night but not drinking either way because we have fertility tests on Monday which I'm hoping we don't need. x

hi ebs!

how was college?

fx'd for your IC tomorrow! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"