Psychic reading confusion....

ebs, I wish you luck tomorrow!! I think you actually O'd on CD 20 tho, thats where tcoyf would place it, because coverline should be .1 above your highest temp in the past 6, so you wouldnt go above your coverline until cd21.. so maybe you'll have a girl too! hehe! :pink:

Morning ladies

How is everyone today.

Just popping in to say hello and tell you my temp has gone up again this morning and so far still no spotting or af. Did an IC too and nothing

I'm trying not to get excited but I am thinking that if I make it through today free then maybe my luteal phase would at least be a day longer.

Off out with my pregnant friend today so just seeing her will keep me positive.

Fingers crossed xxxx

Oh... before I forget... I've been getting weird leg cramp/twinges. This this could mean anything?

ebs, I wish you luck tomorrow!! I think you actually O'd on CD 20 tho, thats where tcoyf would place it, because coverline should be .1 above your highest temp in the past 6, so you wouldnt go above your coverline until cd21.. so maybe you'll have a girl too! hehe! :pink:

hehe thanks. I know what you mean but my 2dpo temp looks wrong :wacko:

I think I'm going to have a girl first... mainly because of my readings but I think I've just convinced myself :rofl:

Good Luck Ebony - hope it's a positive.

Got huge cuddles from OH when he got home last night. He could tell I was still very emotional. Convinced myself to get motivated and go to my zumba class. Struggled with it which I normally don't and I was fighting to keep my food down throughout the routines. Got another class tonight so I'm hoping it doesn't happen again.

Another thing I've noticed as well as the hyper sensitive emotions is that when I went for a bath after class, my pants were wet. There was loads of cm on them YUK!!!

How is everyone else.

hi babysimpson!

i'm good thanks, tmi, constipated which is driving me insane!

when are you due to test? x

:happydance: I have been told by another 2 psychics i will have a bub this year-both said a boy as well :dance: and another said she sees a bub soon.Hoping it means something

thanks hun.ive got myself so excited ive already picked names :dohh:

Jeffsar, I'm having same problem even though I've been eating curry and loads of veg

AF not due til the 10th so I've got the 2ww ahead of me.

DVSVXN, In my previous predictions I was I'd have a baby in 2011 and all three of my predictions recently say a baby in 2011! I feel this year is really important to me and that was brought up by one of the psychics so I'm positive good things will ahppen this year.

aw baby dust for you.I had one say april,one say november either birth or concieve and another say next 1-4 months

aw yay exciting. im looking from next cycle until around juneish.my cycles arnt regular tho so heres hoping

woohoo ebs :happydance: just checked your chart another temp rise!!

this could be it!! dont worry if you dont get a bfp yet cos remember i was about 4 days late before i even got the slightest line on a cheapie. If no AF then its looking great for you !! xx

how is everyone today x

well I have now had everyone telling me the first one will be a boy and they all said i will concieve this year with 3 seeing it in the next few months. One of them said either the 12 or 14 but not a month

:happydance: I have been told by another 2 psychics i will have a bub this year-both said a boy as well :dance: and another said she sees a bub soon.Hoping it means something

Good luck :thumbup: i've never heard of the last reading on your list. Where did you find that one? x

woohoo ebs :happydance: just checked your chart another temp rise!!

this could be it!! dont worry if you dont get a bfp yet cos remember i was about 4 days late before i even got the slightest line on a cheapie. If no AF then its looking great for you !! xx

how is everyone today x

Britt I'm going nuts... :wacko: This morning I went to the loo and on ther tissue was a small smear of picky red blood. I thought thats it, I;m out. :nope:

So I went to my friends and told her i thought I was out.. went to the loo there.... nothing but cm and a tiny streak of brown in it... now nothing again.

So I was out and now I might be in with a chance... lol.. I'm going to go nuts by the end of the day if I carry on like this. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->