Psychic reading confusion....

woohoo ebs :happydance: just checked your chart another temp rise!!

this could be it!! dont worry if you dont get a bfp yet cos remember i was about 4 days late before i even got the slightest line on a cheapie. If no AF then its looking great for you !! xx

how is everyone today x

Britt I'm going nuts... :wacko: This morning I went to the loo and on ther tissue was a small smear of picky red blood. I thought thats it, I;m out. :nope:

So I went to my friends and told her i thought I was out.. went to the loo there.... nothing but cm and a tiny streak of brown in it... now nothing again.

So I was out and now I might be in with a chance... lol.. I'm going to go nuts by the end of the day if I carry on like this. :wacko:

and brown is meant to be old isnt it, so dont give up yet!! still sounds good to me xx

Thanks... yeah brown in old so I'm hoping thats all it is... just worrying :wacko:

keep positive, have you been to the loo since? xx

Yeah just browny tinged cm now... :shrug: I'll keep checking..... *sigh*

I'm obsessively going to the loo every half an hour. Its driving me nuts :wacko:

woohoo ebs :happydance: just checked your chart another temp rise!!

this could be it!! dont worry if you dont get a bfp yet cos remember i was about 4 days late before i even got the slightest line on a cheapie. If no AF then its looking great for you !! xx

how is everyone today x

Britt I'm going nuts... :wacko: This morning I went to the loo and on ther tissue was a small smear of picky red blood. I thought thats it, I;m out. :nope:

So I went to my friends and told her i thought I was out.. went to the loo there.... nothing but cm and a tiny streak of brown in it... now nothing again.

So I was out and now I might be in with a chance... lol.. I'm going to go nuts by the end of the day if I carry on like this. :wacko:

and brown is meant to be old isnt it, so dont give up yet!! still sounds good to me xx

Thanks... yeah brown in old so I'm hoping thats all it is... just worrying :wacko:

keep positive, have you been to the loo since? xx

I'm obsessively going to the loo every half an hour. Its driving me nuts :wacko:

yes keep checking, if it is only a brown tint its as if the cm as washed it down isnt it rather than coming itself x

Thanks... yeah brown in old so I'm hoping thats all it is... just worrying :wacko:[/QUOTE]

keep positive, have you been to the loo since? xx[/QUOTE]

I'm obsessively going to the loo every half an hour. Its driving me nuts :wacko:[/QUOTE]

yes keep checking, if it is only a brown tint its as if the cm as washed it down isnt it rather than coming itself x[/QUOTE]

Ok... checked again... gone again.... wtf???? :dohh:

Today is going to be a loooooooooonnnnng day :wacko:

Did you go to that place baby shopping? I went into the co-op with my friend today to look at baby stuff as she's 19 weeks pregnant and low and behold my pram was sat there waiting for me... lol.. even the matching bag (it will be mine!!!!! :haha:). Now if thats not a sign I don't know what is. My friend was taking the mickey out of me for knowing what all the mamas and papas ranges were :rofl:

no i think i am going to pop in tomorrow, but as well my mum has a day off in a few weeks which will be after i have been to the midwife then we are going to look at a few things then maybe go into notts chesterfield or derby or meadowhall i think.

great still sounds good :thumbup:

ahh yes thats defo a sign, lol i am clued up on all the mamas and papas ranges as well, i look at them online all the time lol but then i also like to plan ahead with everything x

with my youngest i had old(brown) blood ebony,they said it was baby pushing ol;d stuff out making room etc,fingers crossed:thumbup:

no i think i am going to pop in tomorrow, but as well my mum has a day off in a few weeks which will be after i have been to the midwife then we are going to look at a few things then maybe go into notts chesterfield or derby or meadowhall i think.

great still sounds good :thumbup:

ahh yes thats defo a sign, lol i am clued up on all the mamas and papas ranges as well, i look at them online all the time lol but then i also like to plan ahead with everything x

That sounds like a good plan after the mw and with your mum. Its much more fun to shop with someone else. :thumbup:

I like planning too. I like lists too :blush: My DH is the same.. lol Ever since we decided to ttc i've been the same, looking on all the websites etc... xxx

:happydance: I have been told by another 2 psychics i will have a bub this year-both said a boy as well :dance: and another said she sees a bub soon.Hoping it means something

Good luck :thumbup: i've never heard of the last reading on your list. Where did you find that one? x

I found them on a message board ove here in nz,didnt cost anything which was awesome :)

:happydance: I have been told by another 2 psychics i will have a bub this year-both said a boy as well :dance: and another said she sees a bub soon.Hoping it means something

Good luck :thumbup: i've never heard of the last reading on your list. Where did you find that one? x

I found them on a message board ove here in nz,didnt cost anything which was awesome :)

WHAT?! Free!?!?!? Help a girl out! What are their websites!?

And me!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And me!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

dont forget me :haha:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages.aspx?id=578450&topic=43 thats the link to that board. There is also the spirit board and a few others around :)

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages.aspx?id=578450&topic=43 thats the link to that board. There is also the spirit board and a few others around :)

i tried to check it out, but how would I go about asking for one? Just right off your thread?

i tried to check it out, but how would I go about asking for one? Just right off your thread?

I googled zanneta and it came up with the spirit board. You can sign up and get a free reading :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->