Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

jox - the job ssounds wesome and very good fun :)

hannah - i think it wil be good for you.... 3 weeks after charlie was born steve forced me to take lilly to nursery as i was starting to refuse to leave the house... glad he made me now xxxxx

MM - they pay isnt great and have to pay for parking but yeah looks very intetesting & quite exciting :)

Hannah - I hope it goes ok with ur friend. Ive found im fine with babys & pg women unless they arent deserving iykwim i know that sounds awful but i mean those who take drugs, dont look after the kids they already have etc

Nothing planned this weekend for me :-(

jox - paying for parking sucks a bit.... when will you hear if you have got the job???

tasha - how are you today/tonight???

hannah -so how was your day in the end?? did the waterproof mascara hold??

SJ - where you gone???

AFM -no AF so far- 13 more days till testing... taking bets on which day it will show :haha:

also if you all wonder bout my typing/spelling errors t any time, its not me its my annoying laptop, the keyboard is playing up....

not got much planned for weekend, trying to shift this cold...:nope:

xxxxxxx

MM - have you always had regular cycles or are they sometimes longer than 28 days? I always had irregular cycles then when i had the implant removed i had 2 cycles bang on 30 days then got my Kasper BFP, then conceive Leo with no AF inbetween so will be interesting to see what happens when we start ttc.

I should hear from the job thurs/fri. They are carrying out interviews till wednesday. its weird coz after almost 9 months off i could be starting work in about 10 days :-( i dont wanna go, dont wanna leave Leo :-( but i know it has to be done and when ive done a few shifts i will feel better... i hope anyway.

How is everyone today?

Ive been into town for a few bits. Was gonna buy Kasper some fresh flowers but i didnt really like any but they had some lovely lily plants so we got an orange one. I like having plants at home so i can look at them and think of kasper :cloud9: still need to get Kasper some tho :dohh:

Leos poorly :-( he threw his bottle up this morning and then other than some diarrheoa hes been pretty normal. had his night time bottle and threw it all up, kept gagging and brought all his dinner up to :-( ive never seen so much sick come out of a baby :-( He went to bed not long after, bought 7.45 and just sort of entertained himself for a while before quietly dropping off. didnt cry or moan at all, bless him. he was abit sick in the night aswell. had to changing his bedding sheet at 4.30am. has done that since he was a tiny baby. im hoping its just a 24 hr thing but not gonna give him any milk tomorrow i think. hope hes better in the morning xxx

Jox - no i dont have regular cycles at all,, so unlss i was into all the temping and charting (which im not) i dont really know when i ovulate... so we just have sexy time when we feel like and if i haven had A by CD 40 then i test....

i havent got a headstone for Charlie yet so fresh flowers jushave to rest on his little mound, thats wy i potted a daisy plant for him and i just water that when i visit and take flowers on special ocassions...

awww poor leo :( my starsign is a leo :thumbup: lilly used to have terrible reflux and was always bringing her bottle back up i was alwayschanging her sheets in middle of night coz she puked evrywhere.... hope next baby is not like that lol:haha:

hope he gets better and is onl 24h thig like you say...

xxx

p.S ARRGGHHH LAPTOP DRIVING ME MAD...taks half hour to write shortest messages coz keyboard wont work properly....

MM - have you chosen a headstone for Charlie or are you having to wait? Weve actually put some false flowers on Kaspers stone but have a flower holder thing that we put real flowers in. Hes got some Tulips up with him at the moment.

Went today and another baby has been buried, the last one was only on Monday :cry: theres been 9 new babys now since Kasper :-( i cant believe how much it happens yet people just arent accepting of it :-(

xxx

i ever realised how much it actually happens until charlie....

no we havent chosen yet, we have a rough idea... but we need to save :( £700-£800 we r looking at :( he has a plaque with his name on at moment tho....

tulips r lovely.. steves grandad who is burried near charlie has tulips on his grave at moment
xxxx

tulips are pretty :) lovely summery flowers.

Headstone arent cheap :nope: but its the last thing we are really able to do isnt it?!

i never realised either how often it happens :-( 17 a day is sooo many!! too many :-(

xxx

nope not cheap at all, but i cant wai to get one... im worried tho coz its gonna take around 8 months to save then 6 months for them to make and place it an we r in the RAF and i dont want us to be postd away before i had chance to get used to it being there :cry: does that make sense??? :shrug:

and yes far too many :( they say if there is better monitoring during pregnancy half could potenially be saved :(
xx

I know regular scans would of saved kasper because they did Leo. Leo stopped growing at the same time and was delivered so he is here with us now... consultant even admitted that Kasper could of been saved with more scans but without him dying we would never of known that there is some reoccuring problem iykwim..??

With the headstone, could you not order it in 2 months then have the 2 months plus 6 months to make it to save? or some places allow you to set up a payment plan?? we actually borrowed the money of the in laws but then came into abit of money so was able to pay them back really quickly, so at least now we dont owe anyone for it and we own it iykwim but it was important for us to get it fitted coz we knew if we didnt straight away we would never be able to do it :-( love his stone tho. so happy with it, its almost a year since it was fitted and we still love every bit of it :cloud9:

xxx

We arent allowed to have one for a year.

We arent allowed to have one for a year.

A headstone? They have placed 'concrete slabs' above the actual grave at our cemetry that the stone sits on so we didnt have to wait :hugs: x

jox - i thik one we have saved a couple of hundred we will enquiy and see abut that, id like to have like a large deosit so to speak iykwim..... we could borrow off steves dad bu he already gave us couple hundred for the funeral flowers etc....

Tasha originally we had to wait 6 months for headtsone anyway but then were told we could get one when we are reeady coz of his plot the slab and haeadstone would just g above his mound not on top....

xxx

jox - thats so awful about how kasper could have been saved, i guessing effect little kasper saved leo....do you know why they both stopped growing???

Sorry I have been away, I forgot how all consuming my job is! I have also bitten he bullet and thrown myself back in to it. I even went out Thursday with about 80 people and got bladdered! (it's amazing how lovely people have been) only one difficult moment where someone likened losing evelyn to their miscarriage and gave me all of the Gordy details. I couldn't believe that anyone would use the word miscarriage about my baby girl. needless to say it really upset me right in front of some really senior people ( head of financial planning etc). Mortified!!

Kayleigh, have you tested yet?

I have ordered my stone for evelyn but not sure when it will arrive. As she is in a baby cemetary and many have no stone, I have chosen a really small one. I used a company online which is half the price of the coop and so far have been fantastic.

I am on phone so will be back later. Been meaning to ask if anyone is planning on going to the sands memorial service? The garden there is lovely so I am defintely going x

Sj - we definitely plan to go to the sands day. Only think that will stop us is if i get this job and have to work :-( it is very beautiful there. glad every1 at work has been so lovely apart from that one woman :grr:

Mm - yes kasper did save leo :) its just hard knowing that our 1st baby was always gonna die :-( no we don't know why they stopped growing, our consultant can only assume its something genetic unless it has been just 2 one offs iykwim? but its unlikely :-(

2 years ago today we found out we were expecting kasper :-(

Hppe every1 is ok xxx

:hugs::hugs: Jo, it is so hard thinking back to what would of been such a happy time.

SJ, I am glad work is going okay. I am so sorry people have been really insensitive though. :hugs:

MM, have you looked at this site https://www.little-angels.biz/headstone.html they are quite good and only ask for a 20% deposit :thumbup:

My baby's are in a full size plot and there are no slabs of concrete or anything, so it takes a year for it to settle properly, but they say I can start organising it after 9 months, as it takes about three to get it made and in place.

One month today we will be getting our post mortem results.

Also Jo, were you on blood thinning injections with Leo?

quick reply... tasha thanks forthat site :thumbup: seen on i like

Tasha - no I wasn't on anything :-( consultant said i didn't need anything coz tests results came back fine. He then put me on aspirin at 32 wks (by then leo had stopped growing). When i saw him in march he said next time I will start aspirin & have daily blood thinking injections from as soon as i get my bfp. only time will tell if it makes any difference.

I've seen a few stones from little angels. they r suppose to b fantastic :thumbup:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->