Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

its an iphone so evrything is on the phone :( its drying in cupboard and it did switch its self on and touch screen did work.... although it has drained the battery.... so fingers crosed it will work again....

SJ - sad song :(

hannah & jox - i didnt go back to work after lilly and im gutted i didnt go back lol.. im deserate to get back into work, but not much point yet while im waiting for a rainbow baby...

xxx

OH will be a full time Dad to Leo which i do feel better about but still wish i could stay at home with him but i know once im at work and getting used to it then i know i will enjoy the break iykwim.

Plus the sooner i get back to work the sooner the ttc can begin :) getting really nervously excited :happydance:

MM - so please it looks like your phone is ok. can you get your pics backed up some how??

xxx

thats lovely that your oh is going to be a sahd, my oh would not have a clue. I think Elsie would be telling him what he had to do!!! :haha:

My sister looks after Els, as she is a childminder, I am so lucky that she has her as I dont have to worrty about her being ok etc as it is like home from home.

MM :thumbup: to you for staying at home. I think it is such a hard job, I do not have the patients unfortunatly, so she is better off with me going out to work :haha:

I dont know what its like with you ladies, but the weather here is horrible, all rainy and really really windy, looks like no afternoon walk for us to the park!!

sounds harsh but i wasnt made to be a SAHM/housewife... i hate it...... i anted to go back to work..... i was in the police in london as a PCSO, but after lilly was born steven who is the RAF got posted to norfolk (where we are now) and i couldnt transfer, so i had to leave the force completely :cry: and havent been ble to get back in since... now they are budget cutting coz of recession, so perfect time to have my 2nd and final baby....

xxxxxx

Hannah - its a long story but my OH had menengitis and septicemia (sp?) when he was 17 which resulted in needed his feet reconstructed. Over the years hes needed more ops to try and help them abit. had 3 ops in the last 18 months, says hes done with ops now, he feels to old for it plus with Leo its difficult coz the last one was in feb and he wasnt able to wear a shoe for over 2 months :-( so because of this he isnt able to work so it was always said that he would be a sahd when we had our babies. works for us altho sometimes wish i could stay home but ive had 9 months off so cant really complain.

xxx

MM - i could never imagine me being at home all day every day and was always happy to go to work but i dont know if its coz of what happened with Kasper or if its just down to being a mummy now but god i would never go back to work if i didnt have to x

sounds harsh but i wasnt made to be a SAHM/housewife...

:rofl::rofl: glad I am not the only one!!! she drives me :loopy: if I am at home for too long!!! don't get me wrong I love being a mummy, but just think I am better at it for 4 days a week and working 3 than if i was with her 7days!!

Jo your poor OH, how horrible having to go through so many ops

final baby... are you sure MM??? I always said if Harri was a boy then that would be it no more (as I hated pregnany 1st time) But now I can see myself having 2 more at least. goodness knows why!! haha

jox - poor OH..... :hugs:

Hannah - im the same, lilly drives me bonkers.. i too love being a mum but as i said to steven the other night how niice would it be for us to have day and night without her :haha: so we can get up when we want, get our breakfast, watch our own programmes, go out at 8pm for cheeky drink :thumbup:.............. if only :haha:

im so grateful she does 3 ours at nursery mondays thursdays and fridays lol..

and i always wantd two kids, girl and boy, NEVER expected to be trying for a 3rd pregnancy lol..... im a career girl... i want my 2 kid young i ca concentrate on geting my police career back on track... hene why i have applied for the specials voluntary police)

xxx

close your ears now if you are eating- but 3 dys late and keep getting wet knickers (dischargy stuff) all clear etc... what does is mean???? it happened today.... xxxxx

That is a preg sign isnt it????

test is wot i say!!

this weeks hotel inspector is at a pub just down th road from me... its a rite shit hole and the owner is a loon, so cant wait to see it xxx

nooo still cant test.. i have a feeling in next 2days AF wll show... im always a bit dichargy anyway, but i always put it down to AF..... 3rd june i test.... :)

and my follow up has been put back 2 days :( now 9th june....ggrrrrr xxx

boooo to follow up being moved :(

You are one patient lady, I take my hat off to you. I will be testing 6th June that is CD28.. so i wont be giving af much time to show her head, but i have those hpts i bought last month to use up :haha:

i struggle to wait that long...but i dont want to be rejected several times a month from testing to early lol.....its hard waiting.... 3rd june will be C43 i tested on CD43 with charlie xxx

Hey, how is everyone?

I'm genuinely fed up :-( nothing in particular, just everything really. feeling sorry for myself!

Starting to really want to ttc I think... think im almost ready. I think about it alot. Prop wont bring it forward from sept tho.

Lots of love x

JO sorry you are feeling down :( have you heard anything about the job yet? xx

jo - chin up :hugs: and you have will power if you already feel your eady to TTC but stil not gonna bring it foward :winkwink:....

not been on much coz me and the husband are being very sad and playing zelda on the nintendo 64 :blush::haha:

how is everyone???
xxxx

p.s still no AF...but this i still not unusual xxx

Hannah - they said i should hear thurs/fri so still waiting. I think im abit down about it because yes it would be very interesting BUT the pay isnt the best and i didnt really want to go back to work full time but feel i have no choice :cry: i feel im being forced but its just the way its got to be :-(

MM - Sometimes i think about bring it forward but then i know i cant because of the work situation. I need to be in work before we try to make sure i get smp. But then if im completely honest if i actually think about it seriously, like say to myself 'right, ill go get the implant taken out next month' then i get really scared :-(

Im feeling abit doolaly tonight :-(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"