Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Why did he do that?? poor morgan :-( its just one thing after another isnt it :-(

Darling, been speak to nat and she said shes gonna message you. Olivia was born on sunday at 24+4 weighing 340 grams (same as your precious Riley Rae) and then grew hers wings and joined her sister 2 hours later :cry: this world is cruel and heart breaking :cry:

xxx

No idea why, something to do with Morgan not having his home work sheet to take home, so pushed him across the classroom :growlmad:

Aaah, I think Nat just added me on fb. I will go accept now. What an amazing little fighter Olivia is, to be so tiny yet still manage two hours. Her poor Mummy and family. I hope I can be here for her, it is just so very unfair. :cry:

:hugs: i know those who've 'only' had one loss cant understand how it feels to lose 2 precious babies, ykwim :-(

I hope the teacher is dealt with properly. that really is awful :-( poor morgan :-( x

I think it is a little different, and the second makes you feel even more alone because your are in even more of a minority (thankfully), I hope you get what I mean, however I would not of got through the last one month and eleven days with out my angel Mummy friends, I thank them and you so much. :hugs:

Any plans for the weekend?

No plans here. going to try and enjoy it because it wont be long till i have to go back to work... where ever i end up working! Really hope you have a lovely time at disneyland. I know it can never be that perfect family holiday but hope you can enjoy it as much as possible iykwim. Have you told the kids where your going yet?

xxx

So sorry to hear there is another angel in the sky :cry: life is so shit :(

Jo hope you had a good evening to yourself. Yay for dtd, you are not alone I have done more of that in the last 4 weeks than I had in the last 18 months :blush: We only dtd twice between finding out I was preg with Els and concieving Harri, so it is a wonder he was made at all :haha:

Tahsa have a great time in disney, I bet your little ones are so excited :)

MM hope Af isn't too bad on you, shame you cant get your phone working :(

SJ Glad you are getting back in to work, and I hope AF isnt trating you badly either

Anyone up to anything this weeked. We are off out with friends tomorrow night SIL is babysitting Els. She and Ieuan have persuaded me to let her have her all night, So I will prob have a few to many :wine: and end up a blubbering mess!! xxx

oh my god im soooo happy.....just rang vodafone to tell them bout my iphone and to see what they can do and how much it will cost and they are sending me brand new one free of charge :) yipppeeeee xxxxxx im getting my left arm back hahahah xxx

Yayyy MM .... i dont know what i'd do without my phone xxxx

Evening all,

Well i got the job. I start work on monday. Happy that money worries will be sorted but gutted about leaving Leo and that i only have 2 more days with him :-( trying to focus that I have 2 days of every week where i can spend every minute with him. Just gonna have to smoother him in kisses these next 48 hours!! Altho hes in bed so will have to wait till morning now!! :dohh:

I mentioned to OH earlier about me having the implant removed once i had got a new job and just charting my cycles till september so i know whats happening as never charted before and lets face it, we dont have :sex: much anyway so the chance of dtd and conceiving are slim anyway. with Kasper i had the implant removed Feb and got BFP in may and then with Leo i had Kasper Jan and got BFP in feb so never really ttc iykwim. Then i got and get a phone call a few hours later saying i have the job :haha: think i may wait till end of june/July and then think about booking an appointment to have it taken out... will see.

SJ/MM - i hope AFs are being gentle on you!! and your getting ready for lots of :sex: next month!!

Hannnah - how are you? hope your having a lovely evening :)

Sending lots of love from me xxx

Congratulations on the job Jo. Once your there you will really enjoy it... and it will make your two days you get at home so much more special :)

I am feeling quite fragile today, as we ended up going clubbing after the meal :wacko: But hopefully it was my last night out drinking for 9 months or so :)

Hope everyone havinga good weekend xxx

Hello All,

Jo how was your first day back at work? hope it went ok for you hun xx

Tasha Hope you had a lovely time in Disney and your kiddies enjoyed them selves

MM & SJ Hope you have both has lovely weekends

AFM I am so tired after a busy weekend, feel I could sleep for a week. I have an outbreak of spots also :growlmad: xxxxx

Evening all :wave:

First day at work today. Was just the induction so quite boring but really looking forward to starting the training tomorrow!! Getting quite excited actually. missed Leo loads but not as bad as i thought i would be. was amazing too see him and have him smile at me when he saw me :) Thanks Hannah for asking.

Well, bloody AF got me today!! 1st one ive had since having Leo 8.5 months ago!! i had the implant fitted a few weeks after he was born and have been AF free since then,then today, 1st day back at work i get it!! Got belly ache and back ache now :dohh:

Starting taking my folic acid a few days ago. Have mentioned to OH about having the implant taken out in 4/6 weeks then track cycles for a few months before we start ttc. we dont dtd much anyway so can be careful enough iykwim

how is everyone?

lots of love xxx

p.s come and join 'rainbow babies' page on FB!! Im one of the admin on there. just a place to talk about wtt, ttc, being preg and having rainbows :) xxx

hey ladies,

jo - glad your induction went well... annoying about AF then though, dam thing could have wasited extra day or so lol..... ooo i will join the rainbow babies.. do yo just search it???

HHannah - i too haave an outbreakk in spots :( dam AF.. i normally suffer with bad skin, but it was doink ok untiil this supid period lol.. ive also got a mega mega blocked ear....

Tasha - are you back yet?? how was it?? not jealosu much.... xxx

SJ - where have you gone?? how was your weekend????

AFM - wednesday (tomorrow) my new phone should be arriving.. ive been lost without it.... and im just chilling all weeek.. my AF is coming to an end so will start the sexy time in next few days :) whooooo.......

xxxxxxxxxx

Morning girls,

Jo massive hugs both for first AF and leaving Leo. Hope work goes well today.

MM, glad your phone is coming. I am thinking of buying an iphone today, we shall see. YAy for sexy time :haha:

Hannah, hope you are feeling less tired now :hugs:

We are back in England but not back home, staying in a hotel last night and tonight, and considering going to the coast for the rest of the week. :shrug:

have you had a lovely time???? yes stay at coast for rest of the week :) make the most of it.. xxxxxx

Yes, we had a fantastic time. Have well over 300 photos :haha: The children had an amazing time, then when we got to the hotel last night they fell asleep almost instantly, one woke at 10.30ish and had to wake two of them up at 11.30ish.

Girls...........:wacko:

hey all,

Tasha... I agree with MM, stay at the coast and make a week of it. Glad you had a lovely time... wish my LO would have a lye-in like that :haha:

Jo So glad work went well :hugs: :growlmad: for AF though :(

MM Glad your phone is going to arrive tomorrow... and YAY for sexy time :wink:

AFM I am having a crappy day today... sounds odd, but it only just hit me today that things will never be normal again :nope: I have had enough of being sad and i am fed up of being brave, just want things to be normal. I really dont like the person i am/have turned into, I want old me back :shrug:

p.s come and join 'rainbow babies' page on FB!! Im one of the admin on there. just a place to talk about wtt, ttc, being preg and having rainbows :) xxx

Just joined :thumbup: xxxxx

Opinions needed girlies... Ieuans step sister is having a bit of a hard time, she had Evie 5 weeks ago by Csec and had not really recovered... anyway to cut a long story short she has low iron atm and is supposed to take iron tablets. These tabs are making her really constipated so she is not taking them, and due to this keeps nearly faining :wacko: Anyway she is feeling v sorry for herself and keeps putting status on FB, anyway tonigh I snapped.

She put "Is so over all of this now, I just want to feel better & actually be able to look after my little girl properly! :-("

So I put " aww lovely, I am sure you are doing a great job of looking after your little girl... we most come visit... r u around Fri Morning xxx"

She then replied..."I'm just sick of having to rely on people to help me, I feel like I should be able to do it myself! It's so frustrating. I don't think we're gonna be here on Fri, going to see my nan. Here the following Mon though if that's any good for you? Xxx"

I then got annoyed and responded..."Life can be hard on times soph, but you'll get through it, and in a few months you will look back on this time and wonder what you were so :( about. Be greatful you got lots of people happy to help, and concentrate on getting yourself back to normal... take advantage of the spoining while you can!!! Yea next Mon is fine, Will txt u closer to then to check it still ok xxx"

Am I being harsh... I know we all have times where we feel sorry for ourselfes (like me now :( ) But it is doing my head in, every day it is the same old moning about how tired, poorly, upset etcetc etc she is............ doing my head in now JUST B GREATFUL U HAVE YOUR BABY AT HOME WITH YOU SAFE AND SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhh

Sorry ladies... just needed to let that out :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->