Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

aww bless you... maybe a goo nights sleep is what you need?? we all have doolaly moments xxx

hello all,

hope you are feeling better today Jo. It is so hard isnt it knowing what to do for the best. Hope things work out what ever you decide to do :hugs:

MM AF shown up yet???

AFM I have had weird stomach cramps and back ache since last night, feel like AF is comming, but its only CD17?? what could this be, ov pains maybe??? never noticed it before though... but to be honest I prob want looking iknwim

xxx

hannah - i never had o pains either, or never noticed then.. maybe it is.. :)

still no AF for me... potentially 5 days later, but then could still not be due yet so who knows xxxx

Hey girls, sorry I am quiet.

Hannah, yes that was what my ovulation pain use to be like (it is much worse than that now,m has me doubled over in pain).

Hope you all are okay :hugs:

oh thanks for that Tasha. Hope you are ok, not long till you go away now. Have a good time wont you xxx

Hi all

Sorry I've been away for a bit. Manic busy at work and full of cold. I am glad to be back at work though as I couldn't stay at home forever.

I am getting closer to testing (Saturday is the day!). I feel extremely pregnant and am hoping that it isn't my mind playing tricks one me. I will be 11/12dpo when I test.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

sj - does that mean you are testing before AF is due????

tasha - how long till you go away?? hope your feeling ok...

jo - how you feeling now????

hannah - how are you???

AFM still no AF, potentially 6 days late now.... i wish my periods were regular so i actually knew if i was late or when i was definately gonna be due..... im kinda starting to feel AF though, had belyl ache this morning, and just feeling blergh..... week tomorrow and i test if no AF, but im certain she will be here by then.. xxxxx

Hey ladies, hope everyone ok

SJ yayy on preg symtoms, lets hope u get bfp on sat, fx'd for u

MM hope cd48 comes quick 4 u, i feel time is going soooo slow atm

JO hope u feeling better today :)

Tasha hope you time away goes well

AFM not a lot goin on wiv me atm, busy at work which i am really starting to hate... i need maternity leave to look forward too!! off out sat night wiv friends for a meal and a few drinkies, looking forward to it :) xxx

SJ, fingers and toes crossed for you, you could be our very first BFP. I struggle with pregnant people, but not people who have had loses, so am very excited that you might be :)

MM, fingers crossed for you too. Completely understand about the irregular cycles, mine can be anything up to 90 odd days, so frustrating and less chances too.

:hugs::hugs: Hannah, I hope you have mat leave to look forward to soon. Have fun on Sat.

I go tomorrow, very excited :) Took all my will power to not tell my children this morning :haha: Am just waiting for AF to arrive, should be a weeks time now, as ovulated on Riley Rae's funeral last Thursday.

Tasha just seen off fb you are off to disneyland.... woww how exciting, have a great time and say hi to micky and minnie from me :haha: xx

AF just arrived :( but at least i now know ill have all my answers and know where i stand now im not pregnant before the follow up appointment xxx

:hugs: :hugs: Aww sorry :witch: has got you. But like you said, at least you know know where you are for your follow up... heres to next month... and think of all that practacing you will now get to do :haha:

yes :) whooo.. although my phone has broke which means i cant use my period tracker app :( xxx

Looks like AF got me too as started spotting this afternoon so no need to test :-(

I was so certain that something was happening but it turns out that it was just AF.

Had a weird day, finally saw 2 magpies, and there was rain and sunshine so we had a rainbow. I also went to see Evelyn as I had a meeting cancelled and the shop had gorgeous yellow flowers on special offer at £3 a bunch.

I think Evelyn was telling me I am ok to move on. I am just sad that AF got me the same day.

Sorry AF got you too Kayleigh xxx

booo for AF for you too SJ, maybe all that happened today, including AF was Evelyns was of telling you not to be sad, and to keep trying for next month. :hugs: :hugs: xxx

booo...... lets try again next month...

SJ - sounds like a nice day for you actually.. minus the AF..... and i do think evelyn is saying its fine for you to move forward too :) xxxxx

SJ & MM - sorry AF's have arrived :-(

So sorry for tmi but me and OH dtd this morning :shock:.. you may wonder why its so shock horror lol well thats only the 2nd time since leo was born 8 months ago. Ive never had a high sex drive but ive really struggled since Kasper and Leo were born. Only did it a few times after losing kasper and conceiving leo and only a few times while pg so i think this morning made a grand old total of about 8 times in 17 months!!! Bet he thought it was his birthday!!! :haha: BUT ive been thinking, if we are on about TTC in a few months i better get back into it!! cant make babys without :sex:

OH has gone out for a few drinks. first time really since Kasper and Leo have been born. We went out together when i was about 11 weeks pg with Leo but thats been it. ITs his friends bday who runs a pub so hes just gone for a few drinks, leaving me with my laptop and a bottle of Rose :)

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Oh girls, so sorry AF got you :hugs::hugs:

Jo, yay for dtd :haha: Seriously though, I think it is one of those things where at the beginning you sorta have to make yourself even if your not into it, and then gradually you will want it, and more and more :thumbup: Hope the time on your own goes okay hun.

The next few hours will just fly by coz ill just be on here and fb :) drinking my wine. This morning was nice :blush: i think i sort of instigated it aswell :haha: last time was exactly 2 months ago so god knows when the next time will be!!

How are you Tasha? :hugs: x

That is good, that you are keeping yourself busy :flower:

I dont know how I am hun, I was excited hun and now not so much. Plus stressed with Morgan's teacher pushing him, this isnt his word v hers, my brother and other parents were there :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->