Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Oh Hannah :hugs::hugs: it is so hard to try to adjust to the 'new' you, the thing is though I dont think this is the new you, it is a temporary you. I dont think I had found the new me as such after Honey, and then I had Riley Rae and am trying once again to find me, but I think for a long while after you change and evolve. Sadly we will never be the old us again, part of me is sad for that because it would be nice to be carefree again, but part of me is happy for that, Honey made me a better person, she made me kinder, and she made me care more about everyone around me, but that took time, and I know Riley Rae will have the same affect on me, change me for the better, as will Harri you. Right now I am being a mega bitch, but in time that will change. Sorry for the ramble, it is just difficult to explain.

As for your step SIL, I dont think you are being a bitch at all, I would of snapped before now and it would of been a lot harsher than that, it seems to me you were being supportive and trying to put things into prespective for her in a nice way. Suggest spatone to her, it is liquid iron that is avaliable from Holland and Barrett etc, and comes with none of those nasty side effects :thumbup:

I know this is an inappropriate time, but I got my BFP today, it was a digital with 1-2 so very sure. I am so scared. I hope I can stick around for a bit, as I am only 3+5/3+6, and so therefore a long way to go. I wont talk about my pregnancy at all in here.

oh my god thatss amazing..... i hope everything goes smoothly.... dont leave us just yet :) thinking of you and glad the holiday was a hit :)

hannah, not harsh at all and you didnt say anything out of turn.... i always snap at peoople on facebook who are pregnant or just has babies... one girl who is about 12 weeks pregnasnt was moanig she couldnt fit in her fave jeans any more and i was like, your sooo lucky i would love to not be fitting into my fave jeans any more due to pregnancy.....

people dont know what they have sometimes....

xxxxxx

Thank you MM :hugs: I feel exactly the same about people moaning, and it isnt just pregnant people but people moaing in general about trivial stuff, not snapped yet but sure it wont be long.

How are you?

Tasha wahooooo our first bfp!!!! i am so pleased 4 u my lovely. please stick around, i too want to hear all about your pregnancy. i am sure everone in hear feels the same too xxxxxxx

and thanks for th kind word too... u have made my day with your news tho xxx

I all, Hope everyone is having a good week.

Tasha I have updated 1st post with you bfp :happydance:

Jo Hope work is still ok, and your induction is going well

SJ hope you ok, u been awfully quiet lately :hugs:

MM I am glad I am not the onlyone who gets FB rage... I was trying to be polite with what I said... but funilly enough she did not respond to my last comment :haha:

AFM Funny weird day! had a horribel dream last night about being preg again... scared me so much I had to do poas when I got home from work... needless to say I got a bfn, as even if I was preg prob too soon to show in urine :shrug:

Would anyone object if I added PAL (preg after loss) to the group title so when we all get our bfp's we can still stick around (dont worry I understand if people dont want new pregnancies in here, just let me know... if everyone agrees I will add it on :thumbup:)

Hannah, i love the front page :) and PAL is awesome idea i think :) we all chat together so why not... i would love to hear about all your pregnancies..... xxxxx

tasha whats the latest??? xxx

Massive :hugs::hugs: for the horrible dream Hannah.

I like the idea of it being for PAL too, I think we can sometimes feel in limbo because we arent ready to move over PAL as such, so can feel safe here.

I am bleeding, so looks like a chemical pregnancy. Should not of tested early. Hating my stupid body right now.

ohhh Tasha my lovely, I am so sorry, is it a lot of bleeding? no chance it could be an implantation bleed.

Sending you huge load of massive :hugs: xxxx

:( hope bleeding is nothing to serious....what do you do now???? xxxx

tasha how are you????

well SIL spent night with her and she looks gorgeous pregnant.. she also painted roses on lillys bedroom wall for us and its gorgeous....
how are all your weekends going????

how is the job jo???

xxx

Hello All,

Hope everyone is ok, glad to hear SIL is well MM.

Tasha how are you? Thinking of you xxx

Hope everyone else ok and having a good weekend. We are having a quiet night in watching britains got talent, then off to watch a rally that our friend is doing (OH is really in to cars, he loves them more than me:( ) tomorrow. So hope the weather stays nice, or it wont be fun stood on a mountain with a 18 month old in the rain :wacko: xxx

Hi all

Sorry for going missing, had a minor meltdown when AF arrived! Bit better now but still need to take a step away a little from the TTC thing as it breaks my heart.

Did everyone see that Melly got her BFP? I so hope and prey it sticks for her

Tash - you know how sorry I am again for your loss xxx Hope you are ok

Love to all xxxx

ohh sj i hope your ok... i was kind of expecting my AF really, so although was slightly gutted i was ok with it.....
ahh another BFP..... yippeee...

not heard from Tasha since she got BFP but started bleeding have you??? xxx

Hey ladies,

Congrats to Melly on the bfp :happydance: I have updated pg 1

SJ glad we have you back, I think I am on the verge of meltdown, and AF isnt even here yet... i just wish I could go back to the non obsessive person I was before all this :(

Tasha hope you are ok lovely, sending lots of :hugs: your way

Hope eveyone else had a nice weekend :)

AFM tested again today and got a :bfn: :cry: I dont know why I am doing this to myself, I feel absoloutly gutted. I feel like shit aswel, which is the reason I am thinking I was going to get a bfp, I feel so pregnant. I hope my body isn't going to do this to me every month before AF arrives, it is driving me crazy.
And for more mental torture we are off to visit baby Evie this morning, and be droned on to about how hard and shit life is with being ill and having a baby to look after.... arghhhhhhhhhh if only life was so simple hey girls :wink:

love to you all xxxxxxx

Hi ladies, I've not posted here in a long time. Some threads move too fast for me and takes ages to catch up!
As you can see i got a BFP. Am still in such shock because after losing Kyle it took 10 long cycles to conceive again. I am absolutely shit scared and dont want to think too far into the future in case I jinx myself. I have an appt with my FS on wednesday. He doesnt know I'm pregnant and actually told us not to TTC until after I got all my results. I had all my blood tests done, and I was still to have an ultrasound (to confirm all my inside girly bits are normal and not causing my losses) and DH was supposed to have SA and SCIT (to test DNA integrity of his sperm). I havent had my ultrasound yet, as its booked for Wednesday 12.30. DH didnt do SA yet either as its booked for later in the month. FS has the results of all my bloods, so I'm hoping and praying that when I see him Wed morning he;ll be sitting there with the exact answers to why I lose babies and know exactly how to stop it from happening. If he tells me that all my bloods came back normal, I will have a total meltdown. I dont know how i'll be able to get by each day.

I will have a proper catch up on everyone soon.
Spreading around some newly pregnant baby dust! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Melly, lovely to hear form you, and congrats.

I am a strong beliver that things happen for a reason. Good luck with your appt, and keep us updated xxxx

melly its wonderful news..... just relax.... dont feel you need to read bacck pages and pages to catch up.. just drop in and say hi and new conversations will begin :)

keep us all updated.....

xxx

Thanks girls. You bet i'll keep you updated. I'll need you ladies to help me stay sane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->