Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Well I survived the visit, and glad I went. Evie is georgous!!

I have just been thinking about farthers day, is anyone doing anything for their OH/DH's from your angel. I really am torn what to do. I know it shouldnt make any difference but this year OH did not get me anything from Els and Harri for mothers day, not even a card... it was not long after Harri was born and I was so upset that he did not even bother. So I am wondering what to do, anyone got any nice ideas???

Congrats Melly :)

Tasha - im sorry darling :-( lots of love :hugs:

How is everyone? im sorry ive not gone back to catch up. barely get a spare minute at the mo :-( work is going really really well but am exhausted. working 10am till 6 pm at the mo so really busy by the time i get in :-( Ended up at a&e with leo last week after he tipped his bouncer chair over and smacked his face on the floor resulting in a nose bleed!! hes fine now.

Not sure i said that AF got me. 1st one since having Leo and implant put in!! started brown spotting a week again and now since this morning getting red blood so hope its only gonna be a few days more coz my belly is hurting :-(

Think im gonna suggest to OH once my training has finished in 5 weeks about getting implant taken out and just track cycles till sept. we dont dtd much anyway and if i did catch earlier it wouldnt be the end of the world as im in work now anyway. altho id really like to wait till sept so there is almost 2 years between leo and the next one.

Really hope your all ok :hugs: are any of you going to the sands day on the 18th?

xxx

hannah - glad the visit went well... whatt newborn isnt gorgeous eh- despite how we feel about them sometimes lol...

Jo - glad job is going well, think of all tha lovely cash eh....well now AF has shown up least you know your body should be sorting itself out now and will contiune to ready itself once implant comes out...

im bit in the dark about this SANDS day... what is it??? and where is it???

AFM - im currently on CD13 had sexy time last 6 days in a row :wacko: but according to my period tracker not due to ovulate till CD21 (15th june)

consultant meeting on thursday :shrug:

anyone heard from Tasha??/

xxx

oh and hannah - fathers day, that was mean of your other half on mothers day :( i will just be getting a card for steve from Charlie... and steve wants aa chiminer (sp?) so will get that for him from babies, thats it.....

xxx

I am here guys, just not got much to say. Sorry.

Hope you are all okay x

hope your ok tasha... i have been thinking of yoou huge hugs...xxxxxxxxx

Tasha - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

AFM: FS appointment tomorrow morning at 9.15am. (Its now 9.00pm here, so in about 12 hours) I am terrified and told my husband that if he tells us that all my results are normal I am likely to fall to pieces. After that we have ultrasound appointment at 12.30 which also brings feelings of dread. The ultrasound was originally booked to map the insides of my girlie bits and make sure everything is normal, but now we'll be able to look at.....well, i suppose it'll just be a little dark circle.
Please send your hopes and prayers in the general direction of the east coast of australia in about 12 hours ladies.

Hope you are all well. :hugs:

ahh i hope its a happy time and not a dreadful time for you.. and i am sending my luck from now and until your appointment....

keep us updated xxxxxx

hey all,

Tasha thinking of you lovely :hugs:

MM what is a chiminer???? Got me intreaged (sp?). lucky OH 6 days in a row... now that is impressive :wink:

Jo So glad work is going well. I had the implant before Els and I did not have AF for years... I loved it... but dont know actually how good it wa on my body :wacko: even though they r horrible... glad you got one iykwim

Melly Sending you my thoughts and luck for your appt in a few hours. I hope everthing goes ok for you xxxxx

SJ Hope you ok and having a good week :)

AFM still no sign of AF... but it feels like its on its way :( I have been to the loo loads of times today expecting to see blood... and nothing!! (sorry if tmi there)

hannah i totally spelt it wrong but this is what it is

chiminea

no idea if the link will work.....

when was AF due again??? xxx

ahhh thanks.... they are lovely, a friend has one in her garden. She cooks on it and everything :wacko:

Well AF officially was due Yesterday, but if the pains I had CD17 ish were o pains I am guessing AF should be here tomorrow :wacko: So I am hoping she arrives by the end of the week :haha:

Hello everyone

hope you are all well! Hannah, in the nicest possible way I hope AF stays away for you;-)

I am going to Sands day, Kayleigh it is held at the Sands garden in the national memorial arboretum in a place called Alrewas near Lichfield. I went there just after we lost Evelyn as it is only about 20 miles from me. It is a lovely garden memorial.

Jo, glad Leo was ok after his accident x

Melly I hope your appointment is ok, I will be sending my positive vibes over for you x

Tasha, hope things are being kind to you. Did you say you are getting results this week or did I imagine that? If so I hope they tell you what you need and send love your way.

AFM I am still totally obsessed with TTC but trying not to be. like you Hannah, I was heartbroken seeing negative tests and then AF came and it was like losing her all over again. I really don't want to be like that again this month. I am due to ovulate around Tue next week and AF is due on 28th if I don't have 3 days spotting before again!! I am desperate not to test too early so I need you guys to help me and talk me out of it around that time!!

My thoughts are that I go on hols to Greece on 27th so if I just do a test before I go I can either celebrate or be sad whilst lying on a beach!

Jo, looking forward to meeting you at sands day. You know Sassylou don't you?

Anyway, on a train to Manchester, it is early and I am knackered! Time for a snooze.

Ps kayleigh - how do I order some undies from you? X

Hey all,
My appointment went well I suppose. Everything normal, normal, normal. No reasons for losing babies. No clotting or thyroid or anything disorders. I didnt have a meltdown but I was pretty upset. I guess the best way for me to think, is that there is no reason for me to lose this baby. Went to ultrasound appointment too. My inside girlie bits are also completely normal. It was too early to see a little beanie in there, but my lining is nice and thick and consistent with an early pregnancy. Also, I ovulated from BOTH ovaries. Sonographer says there could be a very interesting scan coming up in 3 weeks, but I am highly doubting a twin pregnancy.
Had bloods done today too.
Oestradiol - 960
Progesterone - 57.7
HCG - 380

This all looks pretty normal to me.

I LOVE chimineas! I really want one.

melly thats amazing news...... sad its taken the loss of babis for just normal to come back....... sounds positive for the pregnancy and very excited to hear your next scan news :haha::thumbup:

sj- sands garden sounds lovely, i tthink i will put that on my list to visit...... and pick what you want then you can either pm me on here or facebook me and i will order it and take payment at same time..then when it arrives to mine i paack it up put your reciept in and send it to you... simples :)
Greece sounds awesome i hope its time to celebrate :)

Hannah - are you in a limbo as to whether you want her to show her face or not????

xxxxxx

Hey ladies,

Melly so glad your appt went well, and I think you have to look at it as a possitive that there is no reason for you to loose this (or these) babies... excited much for your scan!!

SJ GLad you are back :) how do we get rid of this obsession.... we will have to find something else to concentrate on. Holiday sounds lush... let hope its a celebratary one!!!

MM hows things with you, hope Lilly is good, and behaving herself... has she hit the terrible 2's... Elsie has in the last week learnt how to propperly strop, shr throws herself on the floor any everything!!!

AFM Girls I really dont know what is going on, I am guenuinly terified. Today I have been up since 5.30 with either a bug with no symtoms other than sickness... or morning sickness :wacko: I tested Mon :bfn: I dont know what to do. I dont think i can face another one being negative. I still have tummy ache, as if AF is going to arrive and I am really bloated and gassy.... why oh why do our bodies do this too us. I just hope AF shows today. xxxx

Hi all, have read thru but brain is mashed to be able to comment on anything :-( my stepmums son (whos 21 next weekend) hung himself last night :cry: cant stop thinking about it and how its another mother who has lost a child :-( cant get my head round it atm :-(

SJ - yes i met Sassylou a few weeks ago for lunch, hopefully meet again soon once the work shifts settle :dohh: the sands garden is only about 30/40 min from us... bet we are opposite directions tho. where about are you? hopefully ill be able to spot you, am sure we will. we will be there with Leo and aslong as it arrives on time Leo will have a tshirt on that says 'Im Leo, the little brother' :cloud9:

Melly - fantastic news from your scan. Sorry you got no answers :-(

Tasha - :hugs:

Hannah - I hope af stays away!!

MM - im hoping lots of :sex:results in a :bfp: in a few more weeks!!

afm - still have AF!! proper bleeding for about 3 days now so hoping not much more!! then think in a few weeks im gonna have a 'proper' convo with OH about having implant out!!

Again, work is brill but STILL havent sorted the other one out!! (not sure how much ive mentioned about my 'old' job).

lots of love xxx

hannah - lilly is a monkey.. she woke up the morning on her 2nd birthday and boom... lol.... she seriously cracks me up though.. the kid has me in stitches.....

jo - oh my god im soooo sorry :( thats awful..... one of my ex boyfriends from college hung himself last year.... hugs for you and your stepmum... no i dont think you have mentioned much about the "old" job??? what needs to be sorted??? hope OH agrees with you about the implant... :)

AFM last 2 days i havent felt like sexy time.. i knew that would happen lol.. and it was CD14 yesterday so possibly ne of my ovulation days :( oh well....

meeting with consultant this afternoon for follow up and im convinced she will say i wont be able to carry a healthy baby again, due to this crappy infection :(

xxx

Jo I am so sorry to hear of your families news. My sisters first husband commited suicide, and it is a horribly devestating thing. Thinking of you all :hugs: :hugs:

MM Good luck with this afternoon. I am sure it will go beeter than you think, it is amazing what they can do with science these days xxxxx :hugs:

I Hope eveyone is having a good week xxxxx

Ps. still no AF for me, but I have gone past my obsessiveness........ for now!!!!

so how late is AF now hannah?? keep bedding coz if its just lat cycle you may not have ovulated yet??? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->