Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

MM how did your appt go... hope its good news??? xxx

bedding... whats that??? :haha: gave up on that about a week ago, the novalty has worn off :blush: so if cycle is late, I have prob missed the boat anyway :( But there is always next month, and on the upside means I will have a chance to continue with the PONTI study I have started, and will also not be preg at OH's friends wedding we have in July

Hannah - when did you last do a test? I think you should do another just in case hun. Sometimes they don't show until late :hugs:

Jo :cry: so so sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with your family :hugs:

I will look out for you and the gorgeous little brother Leo at the Sands memorial. It would be nice to meet some familiar faces. I live just West of Wolverhampton so totally the opposite direction to you!

Kayleigh - I hope the appointment goes ok hun (I will send the order on facebook at the weekend) :flower:

Melly, so pleased your appointment went ok and I hope your little one is snuggling in nicely. Can't wait for your scan in 3 weeks time, yippeee for our 1st rainbow baby or babies :happydance:

Anyway in the meantime we need some of this for the rest of us:dust::dust:

morning ladies,

appointment went fine... i was waiting for lupus results which i had sne 5 weeks ago, but the path lab never did theem because it it was bank holiday (why take my blood then) they wrote on the system for me to come back o the 3rd of may to have it re done, but failed to tell me this :shrug:

so yesterday i was tested for lupus plus the infections i caught... last time i was tested was march, so i was tested to make sure i havent re picked up the infections from march until now.. and when i fall pregnant i got to have it all tested for ain.. they took 8 tubes of blood :(

she said i will have extra tests done as early as possible next pregnancy and i should be able to get extra scans etc too which was a relief.....

she ased how we were emotionally and we said fine and she ased if i felt ready to be discharged which i was.....

SJ - no worries ill keep an eye on my facebook for you... i have an offer on a moment.. FREE stockings on orders over £40....

Hannah - when in July is the wedding????

xxxx

I can't believe how much blood they took from you (very nearly an armful!!) let's hope they sort everything this time.

I am not sure if you have said before and if so sorry but what infection have you had? Was it related to Charlie?

I wanted to say and hope it doesn't upset you but my friend Di had a little boy who she has named Charlie. I thought of you straight away. He is adorable just like I'm sure your Charlie was x

Where's everyone else today?

:wave: busy here... and tired.

MM - the story with my 'old' work is long!! Technically im still employed by them, its a mess tbh and im tired of it!!

how is everyone?? AF is still here, been around for 11 days now but red blood for 5 days so hopefully not much more.. i keep saying that!!

Leos tshirt for the sands day arrived today :)

So sorry im not around much :-( think of you all everyday x

Lots of love x

Ho Jo hun xx

Can't wait to see your handsome little boy in his posh new t shirt. How is he?

It doesn't sound good re the old job. You are most likely best off out of there!

Hope AF gets on her broomstick and buzzes off for you as soon as possible.

My week has been a total loss for TTC, I have been in Manchester earlier in the week then DH has been in London 2nd half of week. Tonight we are totally knackered so we have wasted at least 4 fertile days with no action!! Hope I haven't ovulated this week...

I hope you ov next week and get lots of :sex: in to catch the little eggy!!

My old work is stupid, currently considering if i have a case fro a tribunal etc... been there 3.5 years but treated like crap recently, esp since mat leaves etc... nightmare :dohh:

Leo is good thank you. Pretty amazing tbh. god knows how id function each day without him, hes just so perfect. Im sure hes so good for him and his brother iykwim??

Cant wait for next saturday, i was suppose to be working 9pm till 5am on the fri and sat so would of been knackered but theyve changed the shifts so im working 12pm-8pm fri then 9pm start saturday!! have you been to the garden b4??

One of the other mums I met on here lives in/near wolverhampton :) we went to see her in nov last year :)

lots of love x

I went to the garden just a few weeks after I had Evelyn. Next week I want to take a stone for her and also for my sister Donna who my mum lost at 18 months old in 1974. It was lovely to see all of the babies remembered in there.

Did you like Wolves? Next time you come this way you have to promise to come and see me too!

I would do the tribunal thing definitely - speak to ACAS. No-one should have problems re maternity etc it is out of order. What do you do for work?

I can't wait to have a rainbow baby like Leo. I want to be a mum more than anything else in the world.

Hey all, I hope everyone is ok?

MM so glad appt went well, cant belive they nearly drained you of blood though!! hope the results come back clear for you :)

SJ I would love to see the garden, just dont think I am quite emotionally ready to make that journey just yet. from that I have seen and read on the net it looks and sounds a wonderful place. getting Evelyn and Donna a stone sounds perfect :thumbup:

Jo don't worry about not beeing around so much, we all know what it is like with having busy lives :hugs: I hope you get you old work sorted out, It must be horrible having that added stress to deal with :(

Tasha I hope you are ok, thinking of you xxx :hugs: :hugs:

Melly Hope this pregnancy is treating you well so far , cant wait for the updates xxxx

AFM AF got me yesterday. So atleast I know where I am now and can look to this cycle for insipation. It is a horrible one so far, really heavy and painful :( but hopefully wont last long... then we can get down to business :haha:

Oh and the wedding we have in July 16th... AF (if 32 days like last cycle) will be due on 12th, so girls I want you to help me not test until the day of the wedding... this time I want to be strong!!!! xxxxxx

Hannah, I will help you not to test. I know how sad it makes me to see a BFN so we are both best waiting until AF is definitely late. I am sorry AF got you as I was hoping for another BFP. If you don't feel ready for the memorial then you shouldn't go but I will think of Harri for you at the service x

I also have a wedding in July to attend on July 29th. I feel really fat so I need to lose some weight before then and also I am dreading it a little as there is another girl who is due on the same day as Evelyn (2nd August) who has been invited to the wedding. I am dreading that so close to my due date.

Anyway, I have started a journal. It will probably be depressing but it seemed to help to write things down yesterday so feel free to stalk x

Needed to post a rant.

I just got back from the cemetary, I changed Evelyn's flowers, made her grave look pretty and watered her plants. I feel hopeless that this is all I can do for my baby.

Then I log in here and the August Mummies section has been renamed August babies - 1st baby born. HOLD ON - my baby was born, Harri was born and Riley Rae was born. Do our babies not count because they didn't make it?

RANT OVER!

Sj that sucks :(

I was part of the July beach bumps and they were lovely and Charlie is named as first born July beach bump!!!

Have a word with them!

Xxxx

I have done and they changed the name back. Just sad that they didn't acknowledge our babies automatically. I think it was a mistake and the girl who did it probably felt awful when I said something. I will however defend my baby if needed as there isn't much else I can do for her. (it also made me realise that there are 3 of us on here due in August who had angels - that is a massive figure compared to the statistics of how many any other month)

Anyway, I am off out in the rain to Cosford air show today - should be fun!

i-+c3just had a quick catch up.....

lots of weddings coming up then..... try and enjoy them......

SJ - cosford airshow is pretty awesome.. shame the weather isnt very good.... i went 2 years ago and my husband was working there and it was boiling.....

and i agree defend you babies to the end of the earth.....

i picked up an infection called CMV likely to be caught from working at nursery and i then infected charlie with it.. i also contracted paarvovirus which is (slapped cheek) common in children my daughter was suspected to havve had it too.. and that also played apart in charlies health....

no it hasnt upset me :) charlie is an awesome name,...hahaha....

just a quick reply as im in middle of cooking roast beef :)

girls that are going to the SANDS memorial garden, could you maybe post some pics when you get back so i can see :) xxxx

Hey Ladies,

I understand getting annoyed about the threads not including our babies. I was only part of one group, but they have Evie Grace as the first girl. It was nice to go back and see that I hadnt been forgotten about, although its a Pregnancy after a loss thread, so the girls are more understanding.

I've been MIA a few days. Just been feeling really worried and negative. I need to snap out of it and rejoice that I am pregnant. I never imagined that I would feel more scared than when I was pregnant with Evie. Now I know. Its horrible. I've been peeing on CB digis and worried now because it should read 3+ (weeks since conception) but I'm still only getting a 2-3. I have a blood draw tomorrow and can ring and get my results in the afternoon. It just feels like forever away and that the phone call is what determines my mental health for the next couple of weeks (until scan).

Hope you are all well....will have a quick read back through...

ohhhh i cant imagine how scary it is to be pregnant after a loss.....

hope evrything continues to go well over next few weeks for you xxx

:hugs: melly, It must be horrible baing so scared. We are here for you though hun xxx hope your bloods go well xxx

Hows this everyone?? hope all ok.

not much going on here with me. Af has settled, thank goodness!! so gearing myself up for lots og BD'ing over the next few weeks :thumbup:

hannah- im hoooooooorny.....had sex 13 times in 12 days :0 if i dont fall pregnant this month, then god knows lol..... xxxxxx

^^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: good for you girl... I hope you are making good use of your AS freebies. I am a stong beilver of the more you do it the more likely it is... I dont goin for this every other day melarky due to weakening swimmers.

You go girl... did just post in your journal, but when AF roughly due??

haha :) i have ben slighly worried about the weak swimmers lol..

well going on last cycle which was 34 days, period could be due 29th june.... but wont test till 4th july (my wedding annivesary, then that will be CD 40 if AF till hsnt shown up..xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->