Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

hannah- im hoooooooorny.....had sex 13 times in 12 days :0 if i dont fall pregnant this month, then god knows lol..... xxxxxx

13 times n 12 days!!!! Here I was bragging about getting it 5 nights in a row!!! I'm a big believer in the more swimmer in there the better the chances. That is so much sex girl!!!

13 times in 12 days is impressive! My poor DH struggles if I demand every day for 4 or 5 days!! (he then needs a week rest to get back on form again:blush:)

I was tested for those things too and am immune apparently as I have had them both before. I just wish I knew what caused Evelyn to die so I could make sure I am ok next time.

Melly - good luck tomorrow with the bloods. I am sure you have nothing to worry about but I am sure I will be exactly the same if I get a BFP. We are here to listen if you are stressing :hugs:

Where is Tash?

MM and Hann - I am wanting 2 BFP's from you 2 in July. Will make my birthday super special if you 2 are expecting :happydance:

hahahaha yes it has been a sex filled week or so, but last night we had a break :( i was up for it but he werent lol... hhe "aches" hahaahaha xxx

SJ don't you mean 3 BFP's... you included!!!!

MM tell him to get a grip on himself.... only managing 13 times in the last 2 weeks, he needs to be ashamed of himself :haha: < jokes!!!

Melly I see you have a scan in just over 2 weeks, that is great news. I hope things re going good for you so far

i agree hannah- call himself a man.. pfft... lol.....

melly he is such a baby its unreal lol....

sj - i agree with hannah- 3 BFPs...

anyone dae watch that bay hospitl on itv1 at 9pm?? im not sure... i hd to stop watching one born every minute whenn charlie got poorly (was gutted coz i love that programme lol)

xxx

p.s if my messages dont make sense its coz my keybard on laptop is screwed.. it goes through stages where somtimes it works fine and ohers it dont work at all...

Hey MM just looked it up... I dont know I might be brave enough... we will see. Still havent watched last 4 epesodes of OBEM I sky+'d them when everything was going on with Harri. I tell you what I did watch (and wish I hadn't) Born to be special on C4 last week (think it was on Thurs night??) about kids who are now 10 who were born with a disability. The first girl on there had spina bifida and was almost perfect :cry: (i dont mean that to sound how it does but im sure you all kwim)

I so wish my Harri would have only has a mild form of sb... oh how things could have been so different :cry: anyway there not so no point thinking about it!!

Hope everyone has had a good day. xxx

Hi girls,

Sorry for going MIA for a bit, just not been coping so didnt wanna bring you all down. Plus I had my holiday too.

I think I am pretty much convinced that Riley Rae had a chromosonal problem, and thinking that is driving me crazy.

Massive hugs Hannah, I was thinking of you and the other girls I know who's angels had spina bifida, when I watched that.

I will watch it MM.

Melly have everything crossed for you x

Hey Tasha good to see you back :thumbup: hope things are looking up for you hun xxx

oh forgot to say, have you had Riley Rae's follow up yet? Hope you get some of the answers you are looking for

No I have not hun, it is a week today. I guess that is why it is playing on my mind so much, if she had chromosonal problems.

How are you?

Just popping in to say im thinking of you all. sorry im not about much :-(

AF still here, thats 15 days since it started and 8 days of fresh red blood, fed up of it now!!

Anyway..

Lots of love xxx

Hi Tasha, lots of love being sent your way. thinking of you often :hugs: xxx

Big hugs Jo, I think I would be popping to the doctor now hun. How is work?

Tasha, will be thinkiong of you a week today :hugs:

Jo it is horrible that AF is still with you :growlmad: If I remember rightly it can be a side effect of the implant cant it?? but its weird how it has only just happened now and not before. as Tasha said may be worth seeing Dr? hope woek is going well for you xxx

AFM I am ok, has a email today to tell me the tablets for the clinical trial I have signed up for (trial into prevention of nural tube defects) have been delayed and I wont recieve them until end of the month :( bit gutted about this as really want a BFP this cycle... I am really ready to be pregnant again now, but then if I start taking them as soon as they arrive in theory that should roughly be time of conception too (thats if I am lucky enough to concieve this month) so they will help the baby... anyway I am babbling now!!

Hann, sounds like the timing could be great when you get your BFP next month.

jo Af sounds nasty and I agree with Tash, if it continues I'd nip to the GP to make sure it is all ok.

tasha - never stop talking because you are worried about bringing us lot down. Nothing in life could hurt us more than we have already been hurt and being there for you is what we are here for.:hugs: I really hope the appointment is kind to you and gives you some answers.:flower:

MM - have you given DH a break from being your personal sex slave yet? Not that he's probably complaining:haha: One of my advisors at work was telling me today that he and his DW are trying for LO #2 and he is secretly hoping it takes months so he gets extra practice:haha: I told him I was gonna call his wife!!!

Thank you Hannah, that sucks but conception would be a good time to start them too. :hugs:

Thank you SJ, how are you?

I think I have decided on my tattoo it will say, I am not gone but merely walk within you, and have my girls footprints with it :thumbup:

I was looking through old posts, and found something I wrote all the way back in October 2008, thought I would share it here with you girls.

Often I have thought about if I could have one thing what would it be, other than the obvious, to have you back.

Would be it to know your safe and well? No in my heart this I know is true. So then would it be your smell? Although I love that smell, one all of your own, I wouldn't choose that either, I will remember that smell forever.

So it plays on, would it be the way you feel in my arms, the touch of your skin, the taste when I kissed, to hold your hand just one more time? And in all honesty I can say it is none of these, you see I have had all of these, and they are forever embedded in my heart and mind, I know every detail of your little body, every flick of your hair, every finger, the turn of your nose.

So the one thing I would choose, the one thing I never had, the thing that keeps me awake at night, would be to look in to your eyes. I never knew I could miss something I never had. I long to know the colour and the shape. I need to look deep in to your eyes, right in to your sole. I need to know you love me, but most of all I need you to know I love you.

Oh Tasha...:cry: That made me cry. :cry: Thinking of you sweetheart. Glad to have you back.

Hannah - The pill will get here right when you need them. I'm sure.

SJ - The advisor at your work ought to have a little chat with my husband. I'm sure the idea of "extra practice" is appealing to a lot of guys, until the wife starts to learn when she might be ovulating and turns into a sex starved maniac demanding it twice a day just in case!

MM - my posts are like that when I'm on my phone. If read outloud it kinda sounds like a strange accent. :haha:

Jo - I agree with the others. I think you need to see a doctor. 15 days of AF is evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->