Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

I cant watch any of those shows like One Born Every Minute. Havent been able to for over a year.

Tasha :cry: thanks for sharing... I too wish I could have looked into Harri's eyes and seen that glint of love that I can see in Elsie's xxxxxxx

So I watched baby hospital :cry: and I am so glad I did... at last a programme shows the true reality of life, and unfortunalty death :(. Poor baby charile... his mum was so strong and brave letting the camera in on his short life. I just wanted to jump through the tv and give her a big hug. xxx

Just wanted to share my big monkey with you... I hope no one minds xxxx

Attachments

• SDC11443.jpg
    SDC11443.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3
Awww... what a beautiful monkey you have. Elsie is adorable!

Here's my monkey, Seth, with my digi. This is how he smiles for every photo.
DSCF1515.jpg

DSCF1516.jpg

And here is my bigger Monkey. Mummy's little Supermodel.
DSCF1539.jpg

she is beautiful Melly... def got a career in modling ahead of her xxx

tasha- those words are lovely.... :cry::cry: i always said i just wanted to look at his eyes and to hear his cry....

Hannh - i watched it to.... and i didnt ind it oo bad... al my friends sobbed ther hearts out, but they have never thankfully lost babies and just kept imagining that was them.. where althouh we haent exprienced or babis alive, we knw how hard it is to lose a baby and hold your precious bundle... lik you aid hannah, that was a taste of reality....elsie is a beaut :)

melly - your monkeys are gorgeous :thumbup:

SJ - we taken a break last 2 days... i could be ovulating today, so will get back on it tonight :) although he has been running today so maybe "tired" lol..

jo - how you doing???? how is work?? hope your getting old job sorted too...

MM she looks so big and grown up for a 2 year old. she is lovely xx

she is very tall for her age.. she is pretty smart..... hilarious kid.... cant believe she will be 3 in december xx

Aww....she is soooo cute!

Mine is a devil child too. Although he might be slightly spoiled :blush:

:cry: tasha, those words :cry: so true. I would give anything to look into Kaspers eyes. I remember in the moments of madness I actually asked the MW if we could open his eyes :cry:

All your little ones (or not so little anymore) are gorgeous!! Heres mine..

Picture 059.jpgBeing mardy :haha:

20.05.11 (5).jpgGorgeous Mister :)

Picture 025.jpg Meeting one of his Rainbow friends on Monday :cloud9:

I think I will give AF till the end of this week then maybe go docs. I think long afs is a side effect of the implant tho, just dont remember them being quite this long, but it has been over 2 years!!

xxx

Hey ladies,
How are we all today? I've just got home from work and am exhausted. I was worried about not having preggo tiredness but it has hit me in the last couple of days. So reassuring.

how long has it been now jo since AF caught you??

glad your feeling tired melly hahahahaha... with charlie i dnt find out till i was 6 weeks pregnant and didnt have any symptoms until nausea set in around 8 weeks...

im feeling very bloated this morning... i actally look like i have a bump...is that a symptom?? lol.....

ggggrrr keyboard driving me insane......

Leo is such a dude :) Jo

Melly glad you ok, and the tiredness is a good sign... hope it wares off soon and you get that 2nd tri energy burst soon!!

Hey MM I think bloateyness could be a symtom............ but then I think alot of things are symtoms that are not!!! :haha:

SJ hope you ok and work hasnt got you being too busy

Tasha saw on fb you are decorating... how is it going? hope things are treating you well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->