Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Your children are all gorgeous :flower:

Yes bloatedness came be a symptom, fingers crossed for you MM. How many days are you past ovulation?

Melly, YAY for tiredness :thumbup::haha:

How is everyone else?

I am exhausted, Morgan's room is done now as is the girls. Today I have been spring cleaning, decorating, taking apart Morgan's bed, putting up his new one, building a chest of drawers, and so far two bedside tables. Still to finish the spring cleaning, build two beds and one more set of draws, and another bedside table, plus the damaged set of draws to be redelivered tomorrow so build them then. :thumbup: Tomorrow my older two children have the speech and language therapist. Then either Saturday or Sunday our new bed is being delivered, so our room has to be spring cleaned and decorated by then, our draws get delivered next Thursday, Tuesday we have the hospital, Wednesday we have someone coming to do our will, following Sunday we have Glee. I need to book my intensive driving course at some point as my driving license came :happydance: and I am showing signs of ovulation, think it will be the next day or so, so am having plenty of fun with Matt. Oh and did I mention looking after three children, and one of them is with me 24/7? :haha:

WOWWWWWWWWWW Tasha U have been a busy girl!! Its enough for me to run the hoover round once a week :haha: Glad u keeping busy though :thumbup: and yay for O comming up... letws hope you catch that eggy!!

Goodness me - 3 pages to catch up on... I don't know where to start

You all have gorgeous kids, you must be so proud of them all.:flower:

Tash - your words from 2008 also made me cry.:cry: I was very lucky as Evelyn had open eyes (anyone who hasn't seen her she is in my journal) I do feel robbed that I never heard her cry though. Hugs hun xxx

Jo, hope AF packs bags soon! Looking forward to seeing you at the weekend. Paul has painted a pebble we picked up on Blackpool beach for Evelyn. Bless him!

Melly, glad the pregnancy is going well, I remember not being able to keep my eyes open in 1st tri zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hannah - hoover? what's one of those? In all seriousness, Paul bought me a lightweight rollerball dyson just after I had Evelyn as I was so upset that I couldn't do anything around the house due to being in pain. Fortunately being upset about not doing housework is a thing of the past (the novelty of the new hoover has gone too!!) :haha:

MM I forgot to send my order, I promise I will find the book at the weekend and do it!!

AFM - I think I ovulated on Tuesday so am officially in 2 week wait. Make sure you convince me not to test early :dohh:

just a super quick reply... not caught up yet, but SJ ive seen the Ann Summers catalogue :) WOW.. when i receive that one ll send you copy of that insted xxx

:wave:

MM - have updated the post with Leos pics so you can see them now :) AF has been with me for 19 days now!! still quite 'heavy' too!! hope it buggers off soon!!

SJ - looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Weve painted Kasper a stone. He has one there already its just done with a permanant marker from last year so we'll take that one away and put his new one down :)

Hannah - thanks for the add on fb :)

Tasha - yay for O :) have fun :winkwink:

Hope everyone is doing ok.

xxx

Hope tomorrow is gentle on you girls :hugs: Look out for Honey's stones. She has a few there, in fact it was Jo and Hayley who did one for her last year, and a few other friends did one last year as well and I think possibly someone the year before.

SJ, massive :hugs::hugs: it is so hard thinking of something that we will never have. Riley Rae had one eye open, and I commented at the time that I was so glad as it is something I have found so hard with Honey.

We will try and stop you from testing early.

Getting light ovulation pains now so think ovulation will be tomorrow, as my apins gets really extreme :wacko:

How are you Jo, Hannah, SJ, MM, Melly? :flower:

Hey everyone, I am having a bit of a shit time atm, so appologise before hand if I happen to go awol!!

Just droped in to wish u girls going to sands gardens today luck, and I hope you have a lovely time :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok too. xxxxxxxx

quick reply... will catch up later.....

hope the memorial garden was gorgeus.. and Happy fathers day to all the daddies from your angels and earth babies xxxxxxxx

Hi all

Just wanted to share some pics of the garden from yesterday, I did write a few stones with Sassylou - I hope you ladies don't mind. I was thinking that if you get to go there at some point you can take the ones I did off and replace with your own. They are placed on the pathway near the entrance to the garden on the left hand side with a lot of other B & B ones.

tasha, we saw a few for honey and also someone else had painted a honey and a riley rae one this year which was lovely. I didn't have the camera to hand but I hope you saw that one too x

Melly, a big apology to you as I couldn't remember Kyle's and Evie's names and I couldn't access B and B to find out so I'm so sorry that I didn't do one for you.I didn't want to try to remember and guess incase I got it wrong. I promise that i will do one next time I am there for your two angels xxx

hannah - we are here to listen babe when you feel ready xx

Jo - Thank you for letting me cuddle your beautiful Leo yesterday. It really helps to see how happy you and DH are and how much of a wonderful family you are. Paul commented that you both gave him some hope too. xxx (Also hope work went well... did you start BlackJack?) xxx

MM - send me the catalogue xx

Here are the pics sands 2.jpg

Sands.jpg

sands 3.jpg

sands 4.jpg

Firstly massive hugs Hannah, we are here if you want to talk.

Thank SJ, for watching out for Honey's stones and also placing one :hugs: It means a lot. I am glad it was a 'nice' day, and I am so glad that Jo gives you some hope :hugs:

How are you all?

SJ - thank you soo much for Charlies stone, it meant sooo much.... i defo plan to go next year i think its lovely that this garden isnt just for the memories of our babies but also a chance to meet he ladies who have supported an helped us through our journies, made us laugh and made us cry....
:flower:
Hannah - whats up?? are you ok???:hugs:

Tasha - so what are your plans for this month in terms of baby making??? not really sure how many DPO i am, possiby 4 or possibly 11 or could be neither:shrug: of them lol.... :haha:

Melly - how are you feeling????

Jo -leo is gorgeous :) 19 days ouch:hugs:.. i really feel your pain....

AFM - the sex has died down massively.. im suffering really bad with thrush :( really want test day to hurry up.. 4th july roll on :thumbup:

:shock: thrush at a possible 11dpo, symptomssssssss :happydance::happydance: :haha:

I am 1dpo, and we had sex at the right time, so just wait and see I guess. I am so addicted to POAS, I tested a few days ago knowing I hadnt even ovulated yet :rofl:

How are you hun?

Tash - you seriously make me laugh! You sound as bad as me for the POAS addiction. But seriously when is your first testing day?

Agree that thrush is a great sign MM x

AFM had some spotting today (5dpo) too early for inplantation so bit worried that I may have some probs with progesterone :-( Trying to relax but give me a few days and I'll be desperate to test!!!

It is not too early for implantation bleeding, usually 6-12dpo but your only one day out of that, so maybe. Fingers crossed.

Probably should wait until the 2nd July, but that ever going to happen :haha: I tested with a clear blue digital too, £10 worth of test just wasted :haha:

I know and then Matt found the reciept for it, and said you didnt tell me you tested, and got all upset because he likes to be included as obviously it would be both our baby, any way, you should of seen me trying to explain that there was absolutely no way I was pregnant because ovulation hadnt happened yet, without making it sound like I was wasting money :rofl:

I do similar and feel awful as Paul also likes to be involved. I usually have to tell him when I've tested as my mood usually shows there's something wrong. I have spent a fortune on TTC over the last 18 months. I convince myself that I am saving money by buying 6 FRERs at 2 for 1 but in reality if I buy 6 I will use 6 at the wrong time so it is always false economy!

You are only a tiny bit behind me on dates so we could have very similar ages with our rainbows.

I would be so happy if all of us got a BFP at the same time so we could get through pregnancy together too x

Awww big :hugs::hugs: hun. It is so tough isnt it? I mean the whole up's and down of TTC. I have been trying since August 2008 and dread to think how much it has cost in pregnancy tests :wacko: and I use well over 150 tests with Riley Rae, at one point I was weeing on one about three times a day :haha:

I am so like you, buy one get one free, so buy 4/6/8 and use them all :haha:

That would be amazing, when will you test?

Sj - Thank you so much for thinking of my Angels. It means so much.

As for the POAS addiction....well, I have been known to test during AF..:blush:

I dread to think of what TTC has cost me. Not just the sticks, but the various pills and concoctions.....Vitex, EPO, Royal jelly, zinc, maca, horny goats weed, Xcitement Plus, folate, vit b, vit c, soy isoflavones, the fertility CD I didnt use, soft cups, concieve plus, coq10, and many more. Not to mention the strain on my mental health!

MM - hope your thrush clears up, thrush suck, unless it is a symptom of pregnancy in which case, thrush is cool.

Looking forward to some BFPs coming up girls. I need you to go mad with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->