Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

tasha - you have totally cracked me up... but seriously 150 tests????? lmao.... wen we were tryig charlie we used 2 clear blue digitals.. 1 in august month after coming off irth control then we got our BFP t 6 weeks in november.... thats it lol.....

not sure about he thrush being symptomm.... ive suffered quite bad with it since lilly.. i went through a horrid stage of about 3 weeks out of 4 being in agony, week before af, week during, and week after, then my pain wuld subside a bit for it to all start again...

since being pregnant with charlie i felt awesome hence all the sex and now last 4 days im in agon again :(

im testing 4th july....if no signof AF...

and steve likes to do the tests with me too and is him who makes me wait so long lol... if it wasnt for him id probably turn into a POASA too hahahaha

:Hi: ladies can I join you PLEEEEEASE???

xxxxxxx

OH ladies you do know how to make me smile :)

Sassylou Welcome, will be great to get to know you :) I will put you in 1st post as TTC yea???

SJ & Sassylou Thank you so much for thinking of Harri on sat, u dont know how much it means to me :hugs: thinking of going there on what should of been his dd to put one there from us xxx

Tahsa :rofl: would have loved you have seen you explaining that to Matt... it is mad how this TTC melarchy turns us into crazy ladies isnt it!!! haha

MM sorry about the thrush :wacko: I used to suffer terribly when I was younger, sounds disgusting but have u tried putting narural youghurt on it (I used to dip a tampon in it then... well u know!!) used to do the trick for me!! :thumbup: But I too hope its a prego sign for you

Melly Glad u are ok, I too hope we can all go mad together in the next few months

Jo hope you, leo and OH had a good time on Sat

AFM Been having a rough few days :( no explanation for it. Just hope I snap out of it soon. due to O around nextg weekend.. So need to start getting down to the business, as \I dont want to be missing that egy this month!! xxxx

hi sassylou :hi:

hope you feel better soon Hannah and yes get down with the sexy time...

i have got thrush cream hannah which does the triick thank god, but have heard of natural yogurt tip, although never go round to trying it lol...

well its 8.50am so i best go get in shower or something....

That'd be great thanks, 3rd cycle now TTC with rubbish irregular cycles!!!

Will be great to get to know you all.

Love Sarah xxx

LMAO Melly, during AF. We might be twins, I have done that too, well AF doesnt always mean not pregnant :blush: How is the pregnancy going? Very stressful I bet.

Sarah, welcome hun. I was going to suggest this thread to you but didnt want to pester you or make you feel like you had to, iykwim? I love it in here and I love the girls. I like that there isnt hundreds of us, and we seem to be becoming good friends now. :thumbup: Where in your cycle are you?

:shock: Kayleigh, that HAS to change. Two is just not good enough :haha: I will change you in to a POAS addict in no time.

I know 150 is extreme, but I had seven miscarriages in a row by that stage so was a bit paranoid.

Hannah, the hugest of :hugs: I dont think there needs to be explination for it as such, your miss your baby, that is enough. :hugs: Matt just looked at me like I was completely insane :blush::haha:

As for me, I am somewhere between 6 and 2 dpo, and symptom spotting like mad. I need to pee more frequently and when I do I am desperate iykwim.

Hi Tash, I ovulated Tuesday, so 6dpo (CD28 I think).

You could never pester me Tasha.

Good luck with the symptom spotting!!! I seem to get less symptoms when I am pregnant than when I'm not iykwim. I've been nauseous but I often am when I hit the progesterone phase of my cycle.

xxx

Irregular cycles are rubbish, mine are too. The longer since I have had a baby, the longer they get. Before Riley Rae I had had cycles as long as 90 days, and irregular cycles are the reason I didnt know about Honey until about 23 weeks.

Do you wait until you are late S?

All this talking of testing is making me want to. :blush:

I'm going to try and hold off testing but that's easier said than done!!!

I used Soy Iso the cycle I got pregnant with Archie. Mine have always been irregular and heavy then about 4 years ago they settled into every 5 weeks (coincidently same time I started using a mooncup), then last year they started getting longer, with the baby I miscarried it was a 7 week cycle. The cycle I got pregnant with Archie was about 5 weeks.

Since having Archie:-

1st AF, 5 weeks after delivering Archie.
2nd AF 8 weeks 3 days, no ovulation, bled for over 2 weeks
3rd AF 22 days, O'd CD9, missed it as I was still bleeding!!! (noticed it on chart when it was too late)
This time O'd on CD22 used SoyIso this time.

xxx

Oh wow, that is confusing. I have everything crossed for you x

Hi girls and welcome Sassylou.

I've just found some pink tinged cm. Am hoping and praying and begging that this doesnt become angel number 5. But pink cm has never ended up being 'nothing' before. I'm so scared.

Melly, holding your hand tight, and praying that this is nothing. Do you have any appointments booked?

I have a scan booked for next week. I can ring them tomorrow and ask if they have anything earlier. Will also ring my Dr tomorrow and hope he can see me asap. Not that theres anything that can be done.

Melly hoping and praying with you that it does not turn into anything :hugs: Although there is nothing they can dom, ringing you Dr may put your mind at ease a little? :hugs:

Sass glad you have joined us, fx'd for you this cycle.

Taha thanks for the :hugs:

lmao TASHA - its not me that needs to be convinced to become a POASA its the husand lol....

Sassy join me im a late tester :) although i still probably test later than you lol.. im yet to meet somone test around CD40 lol....

MELLY -oh my goodness im not religious but im praying everything is ok..... huge hugs...

xxxxx

oh and sassy was it you that just followed me on twitter????

i have the new ann summers catalogue if any of you want a copy.... for those that dont know im an Ann summers party organiser....

Melly, you are right they cant but for me after any pink or bleeding the worst thing is not knowing, iykwim?

Hannah, any time sweetheart. Also feel free to drop me a message anytime if you need a chat. :hugs:

Kayleigh, get him to join and I will have him converted then :rofl: or I send you some in the post :haha: I want one please, sent you my addy the other day.

I know you are all going to think I am mad, but I am pretty convinced I am pregnant. I will be 100% shocked if I am not, I know people wil say it is too early to know but I get this sort of almost tender feeling in my lowe abdomen/uterus/above my pubic bone, and I have it. I think I am more likely to know early because of being pregnant 13 times before. I am going to start testing every day from tomorrow I think :haha:

Tash OHH is it too soon to :happydance: I do hope you are, and this ones a sticker. sending positive vibes your way. and also for Riley's follow up tomorrow also!!

MM is the whole catalogue on yor pics on FB?? I will have a look on there and prob get an order too you... esp if I dont get my bfp this cycle, OH is starting to feel used... so maybe I should treat him iknwim :winkwink:

yes hannah whole catalogue is on there although pics arent that clear....

and tasha i can just see stevens face now as a pile of pregnancy tests come flooding through our letter box hahahaha..... and i want to dance for you too :) yippeee xxxx

Thank you Hannah.

Nah leave him feeling used :haha: Kidding. Is the catalogue on there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->