Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

yeh look on my ann summers profile.. its catalouge 66... our best catalogue so far :) xxx

I just looked and I am going to order, but without the thing do I just give you my bank card details, address etc so it can be delivered?

yep.... give me your order either through text, email (i can give you my email address) or facebook.... then text me your bank details, dont email me them or facebook.... then it gets delivered to me and i bag it up and send it to whatever address you want.... we are taking orders now from new catalogue, but they wont be delivered until catalogue officially goes live which is 1st july... xxxx

the only card details i need are card number, expiry date and last 3 digits on back.. ill pm u my mobile number xxx

Just got your message hun, will text you in a bit. Thank you :flower:

Melly - thinking of you, fingers x'd xxx

Mummymarsh - yes it is me that followed you on twitter. As for being a late tester, I'm gonna fight not to but I'm sure I'll fail, especially as I have a bag full of IC's.

Tasha - I really hope you are :hugs:

Thanks everyone for welcoming me, looking forward to getting to know you all better.

xxx

Noooo, I DEMAND you all test early. :haha: I am going to test when Matt gets home, at either 6 or 2dpo :haha:

Hahaha, you know I am not going to listen

Girls, I have 26 days until my three year BB anniversary, and I need to get to 10,000 posts :haha: You know this time last year I had 5,000 posts so have done almost 4,000 odd in one year :wacko: Can I do it? Yes I can (said to the Bob the Builder theme tune :haha:

Me??? NEVER!!! Okay, maybe a little :haha:

:shock: omg girls, how is this possible?

I just got a positive, the faintest ever and doenst show up on a photo but Matt sees it too, so I am not imaging it. At most I am six days past ovulation, seven at an absolute push :wacko:.

Keep calm, keep calm *running round panicing and excited for you* :rofl:

What brand???

Try taking a pic.

xxx

Clear blue hun.

I have tried, I think you might just be able to make it out on my picture a tiny bit but :shrug:

OH MY GOD YOU SERIOUS????????????????????

LOL..... fingers crossed :) i want to test lol..... :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know, right!! WTF is all I can think, surely it has to be dodgy? Like a false positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->