Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

tasha just seen your facebook status :( thinking of you xxxxxxxx

Hannah - im useless at symptom spotting lol... i got out shower this morning and tried to make myself feel nausea lol....

sassy - lmao.. if i had been there for it all i would have bee going "FIHT FIGH FIGHT" LOL...

xxx

Hannah - im useless at symptom spotting lol... i got out shower this morning and tried to make myself feel nausea lol....

:rofl: that sounds like something i would do...... just to make myself feel better :)

lol.... convinced i was pregnant last week, just by a feeling now i dont have any feelings.... i eep stroking my belly and pretending there is a baby there:( xx

aww MM.... I hope you are my lovely :hugs: :hugs:

With Els and Harri it has been the only two months. when trying, I have not been overly keen to test and I though I was not going to get a bfp... almost as though my sub conciousness knew I was preggo.. and was not telling my brain!!!

Ok here goes....

I am very very early 7DPO according to the CBFM's dates. I am therefore being very cautious and just hoping to get past the weekend first when AF may have started before getting too excited

Paul currently still doesn't know - it is his birthday tomorrow so I am saving it until then to tell him (he's away with work) It will totally make his birthday for him. It has been so tough talking on the phone today without saying anything:blush:

As for pics, this is the best I can get sorry. You should be able to see it with a squint or two. I think hubby has taken the decent camera with him so I can't get a good one yet.

All please keep your fingers crossed that my new little baby sticks for me:thumbup:

photo(1).jpg

SJ I see that line clear as day... dont even have to tilt the screen :thumbup: What a lovely present Evelyn has sent her daddy for his birthday :)

fx'd for a sticky bean xxxxxxxxxxx

ooo very exciting... im too hoping your bean sticks :) cant wait to hear the story of how you tell him lol....xxxxxx

just update 1syt post with our newest :bfp:'s We now have 3!!!!! excited much!!!

Also Jo its only 3 months till Sep... doesnt seem too long away does it

So who's testing next? I am going to try hold out util I have atleast O'd :haha: I am unrealistically sticking with my original date of 16th July!!!

hann - there is no way you are waiting until 16th!! You will get too much Sarah pressure!

Evening all,

SJ - OMG!! im soo excited for you!! :happydance: :dance: :headspin: Really hoping this baby is a sticky baby!!

Melly - so relieved to hear baby is growing so well :) such a relief!!

Ive never been one for testing early, always said Id wait till AF was over due. I doubt very much next time I will be able to wait!! Im tempted to by some ICs already :haha:

So, I went to the docs today. Hes prescribed me some mefenamic acid. He said a fews days of those should stop AF!! thank god, im in the 4th week now!!

Hannah - Sept is coming so quickly!! I think I may book to have implant taken out beginning of sept... or mid July :haha:

Tasha - been thinking of you soo much :hugs: Riley Rae is perfect x

Lots of love xxx

I'm testing next :) 4th July whoppeeee :)

Jo take the implant out now and make babies :) xxx

I am testing again in the morning. :thumbup:

SJ everything crossed for you

Melly, still so pleased for you

Hannah there is no way you are waiting that long, I wont let you :haha:

Jo I am glad he has given you something, and totally agree with Kayleigh

Kayleigh, how many dpo?

Me, well you all know. For the 2nd time I have an angel due to medical negligence. I just dont understand, how we can be so badly let down by TWO hospitals. :cry: I miss her.

I have my first driving lesson tomorrow :thumbup:

MM - i think im scared to have a too little of an age gap between them :haha: even if i fell pg in sept the baby could come may/june time (if the same as Leo) meaning about 20 months between them!!

xxx

Tasha - i just cant believe it all :cry: I hope one day that consultant can give you a reason as to why he stopped the clexane! Im sorry Riley Rae and Honey arent here with you :-(

Good look for your driving test tomorrow :thumbup: is this your 1st ever lesson?

xxx

Tasha - I am so sorry about Riley Rae. I wore my brooch again today in memory of her.

I really hope you get some good news in the morning hun - how many dpo are you now? xxx

I had a 15 month age gap between Morgan and Naomi-Mae, it is fab. There is a 22 month age gap between Naomi-Mae and Honey, but obviously that is different as is the 361 day gap between Honey and Kaysie, but I loved the 15 month gap so much I begun TTC 2 months after Kaysie so there would of been a 10/11 month age gap :thumbup:

He wont, he is an arrogant arsehole. Sorry for my language but he is, he is so far up his own backside, and in the NHS there are people who other workers refer to as on the job retired, meaning that he is close to retirement and just cant be bothered, only passing the days til he retires, iykwim? Well that sums him up perfectly tbh. I was in his clinic every week for 14ish weeks, and one of them he bothered to turn up, the rest he would say he was coming but late and then half way through ring and say actually he wasnt coming now :wacko: exact same happened this morning, which is why I sat surrounded by newborns and they run an hour late :growlmad:

Wow, that was a rant and a half. I have so much anger today, I want to smash things :haha:

It is my first ever driving lesson, I am nervous, my instructor has a nice voice though :haha:

Thank you SJ :hugs: I will be 8, 9 at a push. Dont think I am though, think it was a stupid false positive

So you think 20ish months would be good? i want them close but Chris will have to cope with them on his own but by the time i go back to work after mat leave Leo would be nearly 2 1/2 so starting nursery part time. hummm.. better get thinking and ask chris what he thinks :)

There is 8 months and 11 days between Kasper and Leo, ideally i want no more than 2 years between Leo and our next Rainbow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->