Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

On phone in bath... so excue the sparse respone! i just cant keep away from u ladies :rofl:

there sheould have been a 20 month age gap between els and harri, infact i got his bfp on her 1st birthday. really wanted mine close together. get it out now jo!! :haha:

hoping for a darker line for you tomorrow tash, and gd luck wiv the driving :thumbup:

I think you are persuading me ladies :) better get talking to OH!!

I keep watching programmes like baby hosptial and Maternity in Crisis and its making me even more scared :-( I think ive definitely decided in my mind that im gonna go with a csec next time. I cant risk something going wrong during labour :-(

xxx

Gosh you've all been chattering tonight, I've just woken up been asleep for almost 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha I'm so sorry, I remember you saying on FB how worried you were that you'd been taken off the clexane. Its beyond words!!!

Jo get that implant out now, you'll be fine having babies close together. Glad the doc has given you something. I used to find years ago when I had ridiculously long cycles that for every month I'd go I'd bleed for a week. I remember once going 4 months without AF then bleeding for over 4 weeks.

Tasha, driving lesson tomorrow :happydance: I passed my test the week after I found out I was pregnant with George, I'm sure he only passed me cos he felt sorry for me, I was green with nausea all the way through!

sass - are you sure you aren't pregnant with all of this sleeping??

No I've just been bitten by a doormouse :rofl: or maybe its because I stayed up so late at the weekend :haha:

Joking apart I always get awful symptoms pre AF, but I started to vacum earlier and had to stop as I felt so nauseous!! Boobs are really sore too!

Yes I think 20 months is ideal :thumbup: Dont be scared hun, demand your care

Hannah, nakedness :winkwink::haha:

I thought the same Sarah are you pregnant? I was really upset and they wouldnt listen :cry:

OMG I really want you to get your bfp this month hun xxx

Thank you :hugs:

TBH I'm more pleased you've got yours. Both Rob and myself are so incredibly thrilled for you, you both deserve it so much.

xxx

I cant stop the tears :cry: I am so glad I have you girls :hugs:

To be fair, my consultant has been brilliant so far and I know he will agree to a csec. My biggest worry is that they pick up in time when/if this baby stops growing too. Leos scans fell perfectly to notice it as soon as poss but if its slightly different next time it might take 3/4 weeks to notice rather than 2 weeks with leo and that might be too late :-( I just want my 2nd rainbow so I dont have to think about pregnancy again!! xxx

Jo are you going to get two weekly scans?

I am going to ask for weekly I think because my babies die very quickly.

Yes i will get 2 weekly scans again. I did ask about weekly but was told that there isnt enough growth to measure on a weekly basis for it to be accurate :-( I was scanned at 31+6 and he had grown 'normally' since the one at 29+6, then at 33+6 he hadnt grown at all from the 31+6 one so scans where perfectly timed. Where as if id been scanned at 33 instead of 32 then at 35 it may have been to late :-( just so worried for next time and im not even ttc yet!! x

:hugs: Jo, we'll all be there holding your hand when you're pregnant again

xxx

We will be here 100% hun. Have you thought of asking for a growth scan one week, followed by a doppler without growth the folowing, and so on?

Tasha, it winds me up how hosps are different because my hosp wouldnt do a doppler scan with leo!! they said if he was growing well and his waters never reduced then there was no need for doppler scan as growth and waters would be first things affected if there was a placenta problem!! They did one at the scan that showed he hadnt growed. But I do think I will suggest that next time, thank you. I did have scan one week, ctg the next etc but next time I think after 30 weeks I will ask for ctg twice a week and once a week the weeks I have a scan iykwim?

Have seen posts from someone who is having extra scans and has already had nearly twice as many as I did with Leo... I dont get why we didnt get that many?? :-(

xxx

I wish it was across the board thing, everyone deserves good care. That sounds like a good plan to ask for.

That pisses me off because Riley Rae died from severe growth restriction and yet her waters were perfect :growlmad: Demand chick. :thumbup:

shocking isnt it!! some angel mummy friends have had babys recently and while preg they never had growth scans, just doppler scans!! Well when they did a doppler scan with Leo all looked fine so if i was only having doppler scans they wouldnt of known he had stopped growing and a week or 2 later he would of been dead!

It annoyed me because the lack of scans etc is all down to money! well actually, sometimes i think its just shitty consultants who cant be arsed :-( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->