Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Girls, think I may have a line!!!!!! Very pale though on IC, could be evap I suppose.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and just have to say Rob thinks he can see it too. I did blame your bad influence for making me cave and test early.

I said " All right I've got a confession!!! I tested and its all those girlies from my new groups fault"

YAY!!!!!!! Sarah so pleased, we knew you are :flower:

I got another faint positive this morning, so guess it is a case of wait and see.

Thank you Melly. How are you?

Oh and just have to say Rob thinks he can see it too. I did blame your bad influence for making me cave and test early.

I said " All right I've got a confession!!! I tested and its all those girlies from my new groups fault"

:shock: :nope: not us :haha:

lmao sassy thats hilarious... but im sooo pleased for you.. hope that line gets darker :)

oo tasha hope it gets darkr for you too......

im either 8DPO or 15DPO or it could b neither of them lol.....

xxx

LMAO your not making me cave in lol.... goin on last months 34 ay cycle AF is du 29th June, but i dont think i will come on then.... im on CD29 now xxx

You are probably 8dpo then hun. So two more days and you should test :thumbup:

on phone so its quick. Not dark enough to be a positive! Xxx

yeh its difficult because i never come on the same time every month i dont know when i ovulate.... i used to stick to the average ovulate around CD14 and once CD28 had been and gone i counted my AFF as late, but this month ive decided to count my cycle length as the same as previous one so 34 days. if that maks sense....

i wait till CD40 because of them being so irregular i feel i got to give it a chance to show its face...

very excited to test :) xxx

Hey girlies... hope you have all had a good day

Sass YAYY for your line :happydance: ... fx'd it gets darker for you :)

Tasha :hugs: :hugs:

Jo It is hard isnt it when every hospital is different. I know when I went to Harris follow up my consultant would not commit to anything, but assured me I would have an early anomoly... but it really annoyed me how she would not commit to at which week :wacko: I would be demanding all you want...and I hope they listen to you xxxx

SJ how are you today... how did DH take the news??? xxx

Melly How are things with you hun, hope the bleeding has stopped :hugs:

MM You are being V mean holding out testing on us :haha: no seriously good on you girl. Cant wait till 4th July for you :thumbup:

AFM not alot to say really... my boss made me cry again today asking how I was :cry: I also have her observing some of my interviews tomorrow... so wish me luck!!! xxx

Awww Hannah :hugs: Good luck for tomorrow.

I am so tired.

I loved, loved, loved my driving lesson :thumbup:

ohhh goody good about the driving lesson... have you another booked??

Yes, I have lessons on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday.

How are you hun?

wowww really cramming them in, good for you. Do you have a test booked??

I'm ok thanks hun, just cant wait to O atm :haha: I have never been like this before :wacko: dont get me wrong I am enjoying all the :sex: but want this whole process to hurry the hell up!!! hahahaha...

and as for the nakedness comment........... belive me it is not a good sight :rofl:

how are you hun, how you feeling about your bfp

No, no test yet but I am the sort of person who gets bored easily so need to crack on before I give up :haha:

I hate that about TTC you end up wishing your life away, first AF go, go, go, then hurry up ovulation, and lastly fly by TWW. :haha: I hope ovulation happens soon.

I am sure you look great naked :winkwink: *note to self stop cracking on to the others so obviously* :haha:

I dont and wont believe it until it is much darker.

LMAO Kayleigh, random. But it is a symptom :happydance::happydance:

I am really tired. Barely keep my eyes open

no defo dont think i have any symptoms...just being a pig lol..... xxx

Hi girls just a quick update before I head off to work, running late but had to update first!!! No line for me this morning!!!

Hospital legal department and histopathology are now causing problems and don't want us involved in policy change, I'm so upset, will fill you all in properly later.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->