Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

:hugs: Tasha, your children are beautiful and are the best reason to keep going. :hugs:

Please, please more Kaysie Blossom stories pleeeeeeeeeeease xxx

Enjoy Glee!

xxx

OMG Tash - great news about your lines, I am over the moon for you and preying it sticks. Congratulations hun xxx

Hann - cheers for changing page 1 back for me, I was going to ask you to do that today but you beat me to it (thanks xx)

melly - you are so right about testing early but I am terrible for doing it:blush:. In this case it has given me renewed positivity as Evelyn took ages to conceive and I am only month 2 this time. I know I can conceive but for some reason my body thought this month wasn't right. I can live with that.
BTW your scan is gorgeous :hugs:

MM cheers for new catalogue xxx

Sass - sorry you got another BFN hun, when is Af due? You aint out yet!

AFM - It's still a negative for me so am out until next month but feeling positive for first time in ages.
I have just had a rant at someone in 2nd tri losses (who appears to be pregnant with no losses) who has just told someone who lost a baby that "everything happens for a reason" - Can someone explain to me why people who are pregnant feel the need to look at losses sections? It makes it feel a bit like a freak show. I know I am being too sensitive but our babies surely deserve better than that.

SJ I usually have a 13 day luteal phase, but sometimes spot for a day or so before. I should be due maybe Mondayish. TBH though with Archie I got my 1st BFP 13/14 dpo.

Have you started AF yet, you might not be out yet you know!

Off to look now is 2nd tri losses

xxx

OOHHH - so you may get your BFP on Sunday or Monday then? Hope so xx

I was probably a bit harsh in 2nd tri losses but it just irritated me!

I am off on holidays on Monday to Greece - a well deserved break!

Tash thanks for sharing, I have never really listened to the lyrics of that soneg properly iyknim... but I def think we should adopt it as our angel mummy anthem!!!! Enjoy Glee... muchly jelous!!

SJ no probs about changing 1st post.... I do get a bit caried away sometimes with updating, so if anyone is ever not happy with what is on there please please let me know and I will change it straight away :hugs: I am so glad this month has given you so much positivity for this next cycle. sending lots of :dust: to you

I hope everyone else is ok?? xxx

SJ, I agree you are not out, wait and see :hugs: Will miss you, but have a great time sweetie. I totally agree with what you said, I hate that phrase :hugs:

Sarah, fingers crossed for your BFP too, your not out either. Kaysie is poorly atm so not her usual self at the moment.

Hannah, it really is appropriate for us isnt it? How are you?

Hey SJ just seen 2ndtri loss post :hugs: I am so sorry if I have ever offended anyone saying that, because it is something I do tend to say evey now and again, as I am a strong beliver in fate. However I wish I knew the reason as to why we were all chosen to have angels, children that were far to precious for this earth :hugs: :hugs:

Sass... fx'd for a BFP sun /mon xxx

MM hope you had a good time at your mums

SJ your holiday has seemed to come around quick, I hope you have a good time xx

hann - don't be silly, you know what loss feels like so you could say anything at all and it would never offend us. xxx

hann - don't be silly, you know what loss feels like so you could say anything at all and it would never offend us. xxx

I was gonna say that. Its different when its said by someone who has no idea. Sometimes its just something to say.

Its not as bad as "there must have been something wrong with the baby"...gee thanks, that helped so much.

Morning ladies

Sassy - im totally gutted for you.... :cry: i think these hospitals need to hear the truth from "real" people that use their services and have tru honest FRANK opinions on how they can pull their fingers out and improve their services to stop these things happening to other families...

also gutted ladies who dont seem to be having BFP any more :( but SJ glad your feeling positive about next month :) :thumbup:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD ALL JOIN ME IN LATE TESTING :) WHOOOOOOO :happydance: Hahahaha

Hannah - what you been up to?? what CD you on????

Jo - how is work going???

sj - lucky devil going to greece :)

Melly - glad about your gorgeous cervical discharge stuff :) (thats pretty much what CM is isnt it??)

AFM - 12 days with thrush and its DRIVING ME MAD... aarrgghhh... 9 days till testing.... :happydance:

CD30 and AF arrived :cry: i feel much more disheartened that i thought i would... i really thought this could be our month but didnt wanna get hopes up....

oh well 1st proper month of NTNP so onto the next cycle i guess xxxxx

i wiped this morning and it was kind of browny and a bit of red.. and i now got terrible cramps.... blergh.. being a woman sucks sometimes lol xxx

Really sorry Mummymarsh, it's crap being a woman isn't it?

I have really rubbish irregular cycles, I found soy iso helped and also temp tracking them. I hate the constantly wondering whether you've O'd and whether you may be pregnant, at least with the temping you know when you've O'd. Its the first part of my cycle thats irregular not the luteal phase, I always get AF 13 days after Ovulation. Plus if I hadn't down temps I wouldn't have know that throughout the 8 week+ cycle I had a few months ago that I never ovulated.

AFM got backache and not feeling great, think AF might be on its way, I'm due Mondayish!

:hugs: Kayleigh :hugs: Has it stayed at that or got heavier?

NaughtySarah I hope you are wrong, big :hugs::hugs: for feeling rough

Hannah, the others are right, you say it from an understanding place :hugs:

Melly :shock: no one has ever said that to me, and if they did they would probably get a slap. :hugs::hugs: hun.

NaughtySarah I hope you are wrong, big :hugs::hugs: for feeling rough

Hannah, the others are right, you say it from an understanding place :hugs:
Thanks Tasha, don't think so backache is getting worse! I did say though at least I O'd unlike the other month. If I O and we try hard :blush: then there's nothing I can do. Whereas when I didn't O and wondered if I ever would again (wondered about menopause) I felt so guilty that it was me letting Rob down and stopping us having the baby we so want!

I agree with Tasha and everyone else Hannah, you understand. I've often said about Archie that he can't die for nothing there has to be a reason. I'm beginning to think the reason is so we could try to change things within the NHS after our experience.

I also hate it when people say 'he's gone to a better place' NO the best place is with me, but I do believe he's gone to the most perfect place there is, he just should have had his time on earth with his family who love him so much first.
George really struggled with why Archie had died and why God had taken him. I told him that we all strive to be as perfect as we can be before we die and to please God. Archie was already perfect so God needed him in heaven to be an Angel and take care of everyone, he didn't need to prove himself on earth.
I still think he should have been with us first!

xxx

Hey girls,
I'm attending the Red nose day walk tomorrow......https://www.doitinred.com.au/#!bridge-walk

I'm going to get some flowers to lay, and I'll write a card with all of our angels names...I just want to make sure I dont miss anyone out....

Kyle Adrian
Evie Grace
Harri
Charlie Steven
Evelyn
Honey
Riley-Rae
Kasper
Archie

Have I forgotten anyone? Please let me know if i have.

Hey girls,
I'm attending the Red nose day walk tomorrow......https://www.doitinred.com.au/#!bridge-walk

I'm going to get some flowers to lay, and I'll write a card with all of our angels names...I just want to make sure I dont miss anyone out....

Kyle Adrian
Evie Grace
Harri
Charlie Steven
Evelyn
Honey
Riley-Rae
Kasper
Archie

Have I forgotten anyone? Please let me know if i have.

Thats so beautiful and kind, my 10 year old has just read this and is so happy he's beaming from ear to ear. The reason I couldn't read it to him - because I'm crying, not sad tears, nice tears that someone could be so kind and remember Archie and all our groups little angels :hugs:

Thank you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"