Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

:hugs::hugs: Kayleigh it is so unfair. I am here for you :hugs:

Sarah :hugs::hugs:

you girls r all an inspiration, i have been reading through this thread, and now know i am not alone, i didnt realise i was ttc until last night when my husband and i were discussing AF, and that i hoped it wouldnt come this month NTNP. i know it has not been long since our 6 week old baby died but we were going to try for another anyway, sorry i am rambling now but i just wanted to say hi x

Hey 2nd timer :wave: welcome. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Please feel free to share your story, if you want to.

I am currently NTNP, but more trying than not!!! iknwim. really hoping for a BFP this cycle. Fx'd for us all xxxx

I have put you on 1st post at TTC, its this ok? xxxx

Hello all, I have only just had a chance to propperly catch up on the weekend's happenings.

I hope everyone is ok, and had a good weekend. Weather was great here.

MM :hugs: It must be so hard as Charlie's DD is getting near, but u know where we are if you need anything :hugs:

Tasha How was......... where were you going?? :haha:..........oh yea Glee!!??!!?? and hows the POAS comming along, have you got a darker line yet? xxx

Melly How did your walk go???

Sass any news on BFP or AF... lets hope its the BFP for you and not AF :thumbup:

Jo I see on FB work is going well xxxx

SJ you are prob sunning it up in greece by now... lucky thing!!!

AFM O pains have been gone for the past 2 days... but also on BD'ing been going on either :( lets hope I O'd on Thurs fri or sat to have caught the spermies :wink: xxxx

hi 2ndtimer :) join our group :) we cover all the grounds yippeee....

hannah - sun is keeping me sane and happy.... been in garden all day with lilly and the pool and hose pipe :)

melly - yes how has your walk gone????

Tasha - not heard how glee was!!! was it that bad :winkwink:

SJ - who needs greece when you got weather like ours here in the UK hahahahahahaha.. no seriously i would love to be in greece right now......

xxxx

glad you having a good day... I am steering well away form the sun today, I am so sore from burning yesterday. I was too woried about everyone else having sun cream and water, that I forgot about myself :dohh:

lmao.. i got loads of cream on... i normally forget and burn too.. but done ok today i think... xxx

HI :wave: so sorry ive not been around!! work is busy. on nights at the mo so not getting on laptop much :-(

IVe read back just a little so sorry if i miss anything or get anything wrong :-(

Hannah - well done on completing the walk, Harri will be very proud of you!!

SJ - am thinking of you, hope you have a lovely holiday!

Tasha - Im sure im not mistaken soooo CONGRATULATIONS!! really really hoping hard for you!!

MM - How are you? really hope you have your BFP on its way!

Sassy - really hope AF stays away!! hoping to hear of your BFP in the next few days!!

Melly/2ndtimer - :wave: how are you both?

AFM - back to the docs this afternoon :-( i took the tablets he prescribed me for 2 days then had really bad stomach pains, easily as painful as contractions with Kaspers labour, was about to get ready to go a&e so stopped the tablets as the leaflet said to. My period had almost stopped just in those 2 days but now its back to fresh blood :-( today is the start of week 5 :nope:

Work is good. trying to get used to the various shifts but its going well!!

And on the TTC front. i keep thinking about it :blush: i think I just need to bite the bullet and go have the implant taken out!! See I know I want another within the next year or so (so ttc in the next few months) but I am also enjoying my work!! but then i think the sooner I have another the sooner I can get life settled down properly iykwim?

Hope your all ok x

Lots of love xxx

Hey Jo so glad you are enjoying work, it is dificult isn't it knowing when is the right time to start TTC, esp when you have loads going on... Sorry to hear AF is still with you what a nightmare xxx

jo that is a nightmare did doctor say why its lasted so long?? im on CD3 :( 3 days of period and already fed up....lol...

so what is the job like?? fill us in :) xxx

MummyMarsh Soy iso = Soy Isoflavones you can get them from tesco and holland & barratt. They're supposed to be natures clomid, if you do a search there's quite a few threads about them on here. They're supposed to trick your body into thinking it doesn't have enough of a certain hormone so your body sends out more, meaning you ovulate. You take them on clomid days those days depend on whether you're wanting one good quality egg or a few eggs! There's loads of stuff about it if you search for it.

TBH other than Harry I've never really had problems, for all they were long and irregular I still managed to get pregnant without too much effort!!!

6 days.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.... till Charlie would have been due

i want to scream.... its so unfair.......

:hugs: lots and lots of hugs, we'll all be here for you :hugs:

Tasha Thanks for the hugs, hope you enjoyed Glee :winkwink:

Hannpin Hope the egg and spermies have met too :winkwink:

Jo Hope you get some answers from the doctors, boo for AF from hell.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MM - doc just said of still bleeding after a week on tabs they have to do an examination :-( have just seen doc, she said the pains were just a coincidence and to start taking tablets again so heres hoping af is gone soon!! fx'd!

Sorry AF got u :-( hope she buggers off soon!

Xxx

Oh Jo what a pain (no pun intended), I hope the pains dont come again and AF buggers off for you xxx

thats crap.... how long you taken tablets for???

xxx

Massive :hugs::hugs: Jo.

Fingers crossed Hannah

I had a fab time at Glee, the bullying from you all is duly noted :haha:

It is sooooooooooo hot, but how I wish that I was fat and fed up.

I had a great driving lesson :thumbup:

Tasha - identity theft???? explain more xxx glad glee was good :)

I got a penatly payment in my name and address for parking penalties, but considering I have never been to Northampton nor own a car, the police say it is quite likely identity theft and a car has been registered in my name :cry:

How are you chick? I would like to do something for Charlie on Sunday, maybe send him a balloon then light a candle at my house if that is okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->