Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

melly thank you so much...yet another thoughtful gesture from on of the b'n'b girls....

Tasha its normal heavy period flow now... got my jumbo tampon in :haha: feel a little better from our texts already.. its enough to just be able to get how you feel across to someone who gets it isnt it....

how is everyone else today??? xxxx

hey girlies hiw are we???

MM so sorry to hear AF got you :( but on the plus side, at least your cycle was a short one, and didnt drag things out for you.

Melly That is a lovely idea, thank you :hugs:

SJ have a great holiday... jelous much!!!!!!

Sass, i hope you get bfp tomorrow or sun

Jo How is work, hope you still enjoying it

Tasha have a great time at glee :)

AFM its Harri's walk tomorrow, feeling a bit fragile and sensitive about it atm, but I am sure things will go fine. will report back tomorrow evening xxxxx

Hi everyone, just a quick note to send you all some:dust:

I am off away from tomorrow but will no doubt find some wifi somewhere during the week :thumbup:

Is anyone testing while I'm away? I think we need more babies in here soon :happydance:

I am still feeling pretty good for this next cycle. I just need to do what we did last month and relax and it will happen for us. I now get a week away boozing with no hurting baby concerns and then when I get back I will be nice and chilled too so I can make our rainbow baby.

Love to you all xxx

have a wicked time SJ, cant wait to see some pics......

Hannah - will be thinking of you at your walk... what time is it???

AFM - i am soooooo grumpy.... having a real bad spout of PMS except its not actually pre its during!!!! lol.....

Sass its sunday... hace you tested yet :) lol... xxx

Have a great time SJ

Hannah will be thinking of you while you walk, Harri will be very proud.

Kayleigh sorry you've got PMT :devil:

Jo, hope you're ok, know you're busy at work :hugs:

Tasha I think you're going somewhere later but for the life of me I can't remember where :haha::rofl:

AFM :bfn: this morning!

LOL @ Sass xx

Is Tash going somewhere??:haha:

MM - we are cycle buddies this month - we may get matching BFPs :happydance:

AFM just been to see Evelyn and now having pangs of guilt about holidays, not been that far away from her before. I hope she doesn't mind :cry:

Hann - hope you made it

Melly - hope you are well xxx

LOL @ Sass xx

Is Tash going somewhere??:haha:

MM - we are cycle buddies this month - we may get matching BFPs :happydance:

AFM just been to see Evelyn and now having pangs of guilt about holidays, not been that far away from her before. I hope she doesn't mind :cry:

Hann - hope you made it

Melly - hope you are well xxx

She'll be with you while you're away, and I'm sure she'll love her first family holiday :kiss:.

SJ - evelyn would want you to have a nice holiday.. enjoy... buy her something while you are away...

sassy - sorry bout the BFN.. :( just means more of us are likely to get BFP together :)

Hannah - how was the walk????

Jo - where are you????? are you ok????

Melly - how are you too.....

xxxxx

Thanks Kayleigh, we still think we can see a really faint line on it, but certainly not enough to be a BFP!!! Not started spotting yet though which I usually do!

:hugs: to everyone!

I got a positive on OPK on Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th and usually have AF 13 days after temp dip which was Tuesday 14th!!! So tomorrow maybe Tuesday.

But with Archie I had positive on OPK on a Tues and Wed and got BFP on the Monday as it would have two weeks since positive OPK the following day. Even then it was quite a faint one!!! I hate all this waiting don't you?

How long have you had irregular cycles? I hate them!

xxx

god i hate all the waiting.. thinking im on CD2 is soo depressing.....

so you gonna leave it a bit longer????

ive always had irregular periods.. until i was on pill then they were fine and when i came off it again when we were TTC charlie they went back to being irregular xxx

You sound like me, they were regular while ever I was on the pill.

When I came off pill to try for Harry (my 12 year old), they were a nightmare, took us over two years from starting trying to getting him. Sometimes I would go 6 weeks between periods sometimes 3/4 months. We were just having tests done (they checked me for polycystic ovaries and other things but all was clear) when I found out I was pregnant, its amazing cos a friend bought me a book called 'how to get pregnant' and the first time I spotted egg white cervical mucous I got pregnant.

I never went back on pill between Harry and George and still had irregular periods.

Then after George had finished breastfeeding went back on pill, until I was about 34 then my mother got breast cancer so did her sister and my grandma died of it. GP advised I came off pill as all the cancers will post menopausal oestrogen receptive and obviously the pill has oestrogen in it. Tried mini pill but that didn't agree with me. So came off all contraception and was careful :dohh:

Went through a year or two of horrific periods, then they settled into a 5 weekish pattern, that was until early next year when they started to get further apart. The cycle that I conceived with the baby I miscarried was a 7/8 week cycle. We weren't trying for a baby at all, Rob was just careless one time iykwim.

Made us realise how much we wanted another child so I tried soy iso and had a 5 week cycle and got pregnant with Archie.

Have you thought about soy iso to try and regulate your cycle?

xxx

Hey all, I hope everyone has had a good weekend.

We completed the walk, all 5 miles :) very sunburnt and tired. So glad the weather was good for us!!! All in all easily raised the £500 target i set us, not had all sponsorship back from everyone yet so not sure of how much exactally was raised.

Tash hope you enjoying Glee

MM :( for CD2... but yayyy for all that :rabbitt: you get to do!!!

Sassy Fx'd for a BFP in the next few days

SJ hows the holiday going??

Jo / Melly hope you both ok?

xxx

Hannah Congratulations on doing the walk. I know Harri will be very proud of you :hugs:
That's a fantastic amount of mone you've raised.

xxxxxxx

Just a quick update before I go back to sleep. Not tested yet but temps dropped loads so looks like AF is on its way.

sassyy - no never tried soy iso... what is it???? and your periods sound worse than mine.. im guess ive been lucky to conceive 2 kids on irregular periods.... lilly was an accident :blush: lol.... steve was in training so i only saw him at week ends and loow and behold the week i see him was obviously my fertile period and a drink too many lead us to be a little too frisky hahaha...

with charlie i came off pill in the july and was 6 weeks gone when i tested in the november..... so only couple of months trying..... so kinda hoping it wont take more than 6 months for our rainbow baby... if it does i might consider attempting to temp and chart etc.....

Hannah - so glad the walk went well :) i thought about you..... and great target set and acheived... :)

Tash - hows the kids?? and more importantly how was glee :haha:

melly - how is the baby being for you????

jo - busy at work????

.... till Charlie would have been due :cry:

i want to scream.... its so unfair.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->