Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

hiya girls.

tasha - will be completeing your order Friday ;)

jo - im completely with you thats exactly how i feel.. im already going to be passed the age gap i wanted :( i wanted 2 and bit years and now im looking at pretty much 4 years....

how are the rest of you???? xxx

Yay, cant wait :flower:

Yes I am the same, I wanted a small age gap and began TTC when she was three months old and now she will be at least almost four but most likely older. :nope: Hugs girls :hugs:

How are you?

come on tasha we can do this.. lets drag the husbands to bed and shag the life out of them, we got to close this age gap hahahahaha

come on tasha we can do this.. lets drag the husbands to bed and shag the life out of them, we got to close this age gap hahahahaha

Hahahahaha, that has to be one of the best quotes ever.

lol.... :) mine is laid across the sofa watching the life of birds by David Attenborough..... you wouldnt believe he is only 23 lmao, he defo dont look like he is up for the shag of his life lol... xxx

:rofl: you 2 make me laugh!!

I cant believe that in a month I'll be a NTNPer!! :shock:

:hugs: Tasha & MM. If Kasper was here we would be ttc our 2nd now :-( but instead we are planning to ttc our 3rd. I just hope and pray it goes smoothly. Smoothly for all of us now :-(

Just been out for a meal :) I really fancied a chinese buffet or something like that. then decided for just a pub lunch but at last min I told OH that i really wanted chinese so we went and found a all you can eat place :haha: im full up now and Leo enjoyed :)

Today is my first day off in 8 days, so nice to just sit down at chill, i would usually just arriving at work now!! Tasha, its going really well!!

xxx

LOL Kayleigh, tell him that. :haha: You know I/we are here dont you?

Jo, less than a month :thumbup: Exciting stuff. It is odd to think of it like that isnt it? For me it is very confusing, if Honey was here I probably wouldnt of had Kaysie so quick, and then I wouldnt of had Riley Rae at all. So I try not to think of it that way at all. Sounds yum, I want a Toby. Glad it is going well, but yay for a day off.

Girls, I just wanted to say I am so glad I have you all :hugs:

Morning ladies....just having a quick stalk around before I get ready for work.
Get in there and close those age gaps!:rofl:

I read the post before I read your name, and thought morning girls, wtf??? :haha:

Well, we are a bit backward in Australia :rofl:

Actually, now that I think about it, we are forward....here i am at thursday morning and you're still stuck back at Wednesday night....is that right?

Yes it is Wednesday 9.12pm, so are you saying we are backwards? :shock: :cry::haha:

Hey girlies, sorry i still havent updated things yet, had a busy evening... involving an unexpected trip to pizza hut :)

but i prommise i will catch up properly tomorrow evening.

i wanted less than a 2 yr age gap, but things wernt ment to b... so now hoping for less than 3 yrs :thumbup:

my oh has come to th conclusion i am a rapist after th last few weeks of sexy time :blush:

i three am glad we all have each other... i think i would b less sain than i am now if i didnt have u guys, and that isnt a good look!

xxxx

Melly - just been reading back a few pages. Thank you for including Kasper on the tag you did :hugs:

Me four am very glad to have you all. Im sorry im not round as much as id like to be at the mo but this thread has given me somewhere I fee i belong iykwim? its so nice that there are only a few of us so can really get to know each other :hugs:

lots of love girls xxx

morning everyone/night melly:haha: (is that right??) LOL

Jo i agree i like that there is only few of us too.....(not that i wouldnt welcome any more :haha:)

Hannah - i forgive you for not being on due to your trip to pizza hut :)

Tasha - did the husband get a shag???? mine didnt i went to bed 15mins b efore him and fell asleep lol.. i had shaved all my bits ready and everything lol...

Melly - are you in bed????

sassy - where are you tonight????

SJ - hope ya enjoying ya holiday you lucky mare

AFM its pay day thank god and im going food shopping this morning as last wee kwe have lived on fish fingers hahahahaha.. im in need of some green veg lol.... i came in from work last night and asked steve what he had for tea and he said, a piece of breaded cod and a pie lmao.......

Good morning (afternoon 5pm for me)

I'm not in bed, just got home and waiting for my husband to finish dinner. Beef stroganoff.............mmmmmmmmmmmmm..............and i'm STARVING. I have to stay out of the kitchen, otherwise I'll take over. He probably wont be doing things my way.

ahh so its 8am and 5pm there.... i find that absoultely mental they we are getting up and ready for the day and you are having tea and getting ready for bed soon lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->